Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 04-24-2017, 05:46 AM   #15
riozlander
that guy <--------

Drives: 2012 camaro V6 LS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJay74 View Post
You could have my world, I work in outage restoration for an electric utility company. WE rotate shifs every 4 weeks and can rotate thru any of the following shifts

Mon - Fri
7a-3p
3p-11p
11p-7a (2 people work this permanently thankfully)

Day/weekends
7a-3p Mon & Tue or Thur & Fri, then 7a-7p on Sat & Sun (3 days off each week)

Night/weekends
3p-11p Mon & Tue or Thur & Fri, then 7p-7a on Sat & Sun (3 days off each week)

Want to talk about having a hard time getting into a set schedule. The only shift I hate the over night shifts, which is the only shift my wife hate as well. Alas though, it pays the bills has a decent amount of OT and we get paid really well for the inconvenience of the shift work.
That the kinda work I wish I could do. But i would be the most likely to electrocute then self's....i still have no idea how I passed my test to be ASE certified for electronics in cars back in collage.

I only look for graveyard shifts I can't function during the day its amazing when im still awake and can blink and breath at the same time during daylight hours
riozlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 06:45 PM   #16
fighting irish
The Doctor is in

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS Nightfall MRC NPP
I work graveyard shift in a hospital as a physician. It is definitely a toss up- on one hand I only work 40hrs/week and make a reasonable salary compared with my coworkers. On the other hand, I am exhausted and my body really doesn't like it. I've been doing it for almost 3 years now and plan on doing it for at least 5 more until my student loans are paid off.
fighting irish is offline   Reply With Quote