Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

Old 02-13-2013, 12:07 PM   #1
SGNL99

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS CGM
BMR Bushings FS

I purchased the BMR stage 2 kit a while back and am just getting it installed now. After some soul searching about what my goals are with this car, I decided I want to upgrade the rear cradle and diff bushings to the pro version. That being said, I am selling the street version of each. They are brand new, never installed. The rear cradle inserts sell for $160 everywhere, I'm asking $150 shipped. The street level diff bushings sell for $70, I'm asking $60 shipped. Buy both and I'll knock off another $10, so $200 shipped for the whole kit.
There is a small hole visible on one of the inserts (bottom right of photo). I e-mailed Kyle at BMR about this and he said all the inserts have that on the shelf, it is from the molding process where they are trimmed. He assured me it has no effect on durability or performance. I also only have 1 tube of energy suspension lube left. They gave me 3 for this entire project. I already purchased an 8 oz tub of the stuff to finish up because I knew this one tube wasn't going to be enough. It's included in the diff bushings, so if you buy the cradle inserts you will need a little grease to help slide them in.
Attached Images

CAI Black Intake w/ Apex scoop & ww bottle kit; VMAX throttle body; Borla S-type Cat back exhaust; Skip shift eliminator; Elite Engineering catch can; MGW short throw shifter; Stainless Works LT Headers w/ Hi-Flow cats and one awesome JRE TUNE! BMR stage 2 suspension; 3.91 gears
SGNL99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:25 PM   #2
SGNL99

Deal pending on diff bushings. Rear cradle inserts still available.
CAI Black Intake w/ Apex scoop & ww bottle kit; VMAX throttle body; Borla S-type Cat back exhaust; Skip shift eliminator; Elite Engineering catch can; MGW short throw shifter; Stainless Works LT Headers w/ Hi-Flow cats and one awesome JRE TUNE! BMR stage 2 suspension; 3.91 gears
Old 02-20-2013, 10:09 PM   #3
SGNL99

Diff bushings sold!
Old 03-02-2013, 09:45 AM   #4
SGNL99

Bump. Inserts still available, price drop to $135 shipped.