Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 01-19-2010, 11:06 AM   #1
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's
Sorry PQ....& Bills fans

looks like you guys will remain mediocre @ best

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/01/18/gail...te-in-buffalo/
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:09 AM   #2
Dakota Kid

Drives: 2010 2SS/RJT/L99
Hell, nobody wants the job. But....Chan Freaking Gailey?
Old 01-19-2010, 12:50 PM   #3
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
This is so funny! I was going to start a thread that everyone should send their sympathies to PQ!
Sorry dude, who runs that organization?

Last edited by rmpackers; 01-19-2010 at 02:29 PM.
rmpackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:31 PM   #4
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Sorry Randy. It could be worse, you could have Al Davis as your owner...:belly roll:
Old 01-20-2010, 12:51 AM   #5
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Damn. Missed this one. Took me a while to calm down enough to post in the NFL thread. All I have to say is I wish the Bills were getting Tebow.

I'd have a hell of a lot better feeling about their next 5 years.

Chan Gayly????????? WTF?

They hired him by saying "He has taken such QBs as Bubby Brister, Cordell Stewart, and Jay Feidler to the playoffs"

Which tells me that they have no plans, what so ever, of going after a QB in the draft or free agency. They are gonna stick with what they've got.

I'll be a Bills fan till the day I die. But I'm changing my car tags.

That is what they said. Of course they forgot to mention HE NEVER CAME CLOSE TO THE SB WITH ANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a life long Bills fan. I'm sick to my stomache. This is a gaurantee of at least another 5 years of mediocrity. I told my son that when they hired DICK, and now we see it again. I will be sure not to spend a dime of my money on that sorry franchise for a long time.

Like I said. I'm still a Bills fan. Just a seriously pissed off Bills fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Kid View Post
Hell, nobody wants the job. But....Chan Freaking Gailey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmpackers View Post
This is so funny! I was going to start a thread that everyone should send their sympathies to PQ!
Sorry dude, who runs that organization?
A guy who calls a press conference and then gets up and asks what day it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
Sorry Randy. It could be worse, you could have Al Davis as your owner...:belly roll:
At least Davis will pay. And drafts big named players.

But ya. Al Davis medles in the open. Wilson is like that old rich guy on the Simpsons. Mr. Burns.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:20 PM   #6
CJ Man
Missing my SS :(

Drives: 2012 Ford Explorer [ :( ]
I'm glad the bills will continue to make the Jets look good. At least there is solace in the fact that no matter how bad the jets do, the bills will always be in the gutter. What the HELL IS RALPH WINSTON THINKING.
CJ Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:54 PM   #7
Dakota Kid

Drives: 2010 2SS/RJT/L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Damn. Missed this one. Took me a while to calm down enough to post in the NFL thread. All I have to say is I wish the Bills were getting Tebow.

I'd have a hell of a lot better feeling about their next 5 years.

Chan Gayly????????? WTF?

They hired him by saying "He has taken such QBs as Bubby Brister, Cordell Stewart, and Jay Feidler to the playoffs"

Which tells me that they have no plans, what so ever, of going after a QB in the draft or free agency. They are gonna stick with what they've got.

I'll be a Bills fan till the day I die. But I'm changing my car tags.

That is what they said. Of course they forgot to mention HE NEVER CAME CLOSE TO THE SB WITH ANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a life long Bills fan. I'm sick to my stomache. This is a gaurantee of at least another 5 years of mediocrity. I told my son that when they hired DICK, and now we see it again. I will be sure not to spend a dime of my money on that sorry franchise for a long time.

Like I said. I'm still a Bills fan. Just a seriously pissed off Bills fan.

A guy who calls a press conference and then gets up and asks what day it is.

At least Davis will pay. And drafts big named players.

But ya. Al Davis medles in the open. Wilson is like that old rich guy on the Simpsons. Mr. Burns.

Vote with your wallet. Although the Bills may always be in your heart, don't give em a dime of your money if you don't feel they are doing everything in their power to win.

Personally, I think Mr. Wilson has lost touch....and that franchise needs a proven management team to come in and restore them to their rightful place at the top of AFL franchises.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:20 AM   #8
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
Randy if I could make 1 wish for you it would be for the Bills to become a sudden playoff Team............And Ou continue having a year like this year lol j/k Man I gotta mess with ya

even though Chan was here in Dallas you never know what the guy could do in the future he may suprise us all.
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:13 AM   #9
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Kid View Post
Vote with your wallet. Although the Bills may always be in your heart, don't give em a dime of your money if you don't feel they are doing everything in their power to win.

Personally, I think Mr. Wilson has lost touch....and that franchise needs a proven management team to come in and restore them to their rightful place at the top of AFL franchises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
Randy if I could make 1 wish for you it would be for the Bills to become a sudden playoff Team............And Ou continue having a year like this year lol j/k Man I gotta mess with ya

even though Chan was here in Dallas you never know what the guy could do in the future he may suprise us all.
Actually if I could choose one or ther other, I'd choose for the Bills to be a powerhouse over the Sooners. Love them both, have a lifetime history with both as a fan. But the NFL has my passion more. I just don't enjoy games where there is a freaking 30 and 40 point favorite.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:01 PM   #10
PQ
Booooosted.

This about sums it up for me.