Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 06-05-2010, 12:12 PM   #253
KnoxCamaro5

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Camaro
I will be there. Forecast: 30% chance of rain, 100% chance pitcher of Fat Tire!
Old 06-05-2010, 02:10 PM   #254
Mr. Brownstone

Drives: "SINISTER"
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnoxCamaro5 View Post
I will be there. Forecast: 30% chance of rain, 100% chance pitcher of Fat Tire!
BWAHAHA!!!! Awesome Bro!!!!
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!
Mr. Brownstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 02:12 PM   #255
Mr. Brownstone

Ill be there around 5:30 to put the cones out and let cars filter out of our area.
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!
Old 06-06-2010, 05:59 AM   #256
casey6062

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Sorry I missed it guys, but Hooters in Alcoa is little far to drive from Farragut... Hope everyone had a great time!
casey6062 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 10:29 AM   #257
GMteSSted

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Meeting Days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brownstone View Post
Skyman....Sorry you can't make it. Hooters isn't that bad dude, however I certainly can respect your wifes decision.
How does she feel about "Quaker Steak and Lube" in K-Town???
Maybe our next meet could be something like a
Sunday afternoon cruise in there!!
Any Pic's from yesterday??

I would like to see a late Sunday afternoon meet & greet. Doesn't have to be in K-town, just in the area. Having a high school baseball player we are on the diamond 6 days a week and always all day Thurs, Fri, Sat, and early Sun.! Hopefully we'll have a break in late July and all of August before he starts back in Sept. I hope I can catch up with you folks then!!!

BTW "Lincolns Sports Bar" is a new family atomsphere restaurant here in Oak Ridge. They have a huge parking lot on the main drag and patio dining if you want to come this way sometime....Just let me know if your interested, I know the owners.
GMteSSted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 12:26 PM   #258
10aSSee D

Drives: Silver 2010 SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by casey6062 View Post
Sorry I missed it guys, but Hooters in Alcoa is little far to drive from Farragut... Hope everyone had a great time!
You need to come out and join us it is a real good time. I drive from Lenoir City and we even have a guy drive from Chattanooga! If you have any suggestions on another spot we are open to new ideas.

ADM built 417, 2.9L Whipple with 3.250 pulley, ADM ported and polished LSA heads,ADM stage3 cam,ADM LSA belt drive system,ADM CAI race scoop, ADM dual fuel pumps, ID 850's, BMR full suspension, Gforce 9 inch kit with 3.5 inch driveshaft, Street Slayer twin carbon clutch, Lingenfelter oil seperator. Tuned by built by ADM Performance, 763rwhp,705rwtq
10aSSee D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 12:29 PM   #259
10aSSee D

Drives: Silver 2010 SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbabyrooster View Post
Any Pic's from yesterday??

I would like to see a late Sunday afternoon meet & greet. Doesn't have to be in K-town, just in the area. Having a high school baseball player we are on the diamond 6 days a week and always all day Thurs, Fri, Sat, and early Sun.! Hopefully we'll have a break in late July and all of August before he starts back in Sept. I hope I can catch up with you folks then!!!

BTW "Lincolns Sports Bar" is a new family atomsphere restaurant here in Oak Ridge. They have a huge parking lot on the main drag and patio dining if you want to come this way sometime....Just let me know if your interested, I know the owners.
Hey that sounds good and we would love to meet up with you. I think there will be pictures up later on. I think we could do a Sunday meet sometime and we are also talking about doing a cruise pretty soon so stay tuned!

ADM built 417, 2.9L Whipple with 3.250 pulley, ADM ported and polished LSA heads,ADM stage3 cam,ADM LSA belt drive system,ADM CAI race scoop, ADM dual fuel pumps, ID 850's, BMR full suspension, Gforce 9 inch kit with 3.5 inch driveshaft, Street Slayer twin carbon clutch, Lingenfelter oil seperator. Tuned by built by ADM Performance, 763rwhp,705rwtq
10aSSee D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:20 PM   #260
Mr. Brownstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey6062 View Post
WOW Casey!!!!...... To far from Farragut.....You gotta get out some Dude??? Downtown or even the north side of K-Town is just as far away if not farther especially if you jump on the Pellissippi Parkway to come to Maryville from Farragut.

We would love to have you join us. We are currently planning a cruise down the Cherohala Parkway. It will include meeting for Breakfast first or having a picnic on the Parkway.

We had about 10 Cars show up, not to mention a couple of 5th Generation passer-by's who didn't even know anything about our club stopped in.

Last night was a Great time. The Beer was Ice Cold and the Crab Legs were off the chain!!!! As usual, Hooters stepped up and took care of us.
They basically had most of the front porch reserved for us when we arrived
Attached Images

Old 06-06-2010, 04:23 PM   #261
Mr. Brownstone

A few more!!!
Attached Images

Old 06-07-2010, 07:29 AM   #262
DESMO

Drives: 2010Camaro 2SS,Ducati Hypermotard
Looks like a good turnout. The Banner is great!
Sorry I missed it, just ran out of time, couldn't get there.
Keep us posted on the Cherahala run!

DESMO
DESMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:15 PM   #263
304hp?
ICEMAN 229

Drives: 2010 V6 Aqua Blue Metallic
Nice pictures
304hp? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:24 PM   #264
calinkaos
Army EOD Vet

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS blk/blk/blk
Let me know the next meet. I didnt realize there was a huge show in athens last saturday. I will try to make it up there for the next one.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:50 PM   #265
Eric's Blue

Drives: Cybergray 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brownstone View Post
WOW Casey!!!!...... To far from Farragut.....You gotta get out some Dude??? Downtown or even the north side of K-Town is just as far away if not farther especially if you jump on the Pellissippi Parkway to come to Maryville from Farragut.

We would love to have you join us. We are currently planning a cruise down the Cherohala Parkway. It will include meeting for Breakfast first or having a picnic on the Parkway.

We had about 10 Cars show up, not to mention a couple of 5th Generation passer-by's who didn't even know anything about our club stopped in.

Last night was a Great time. The Beer was Ice Cold and the Crab Legs were off the chain!!!! As usual, Hooters stepped up and took care of us.
They basically had most of the front porch reserved for us when we arrived
Yell at GA about the Skyway... just did in the Rav 4 while kayaking this past weekend. Also extended that trip to a weekend inGaitlinburg would be nice.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:49 PM   #266
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
I was just wondering if maybe sometime in the future someone near a local drag strip could see if they would iopen it up just for our club to come and do a few runs and have a meeting there. Just a suggestion...