Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 03-27-2012, 08:33 PM   #57
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Alrighteeeee then!!

Y'all down for this SUNDAY the 1st around 11 am???

Some people wanna cruise out to the SW Muscle Nationals afterwards so we can plan on that too.

I'd say meet up around 11 and those who want to go to the show can roll out around noon.

Gives us a good hour to catch up and see everyone.

Who's coming???!!!!!

I'm in!!!
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:59 PM   #58
Jmack25
COTW 5/7/12

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS RS
IN!!
Old 03-27-2012, 09:10 PM   #59
AngelSpeedFreak
Most hated in NM....

Drives: Sold the 6POINT2, went to a 50THZ06
Gonna have to miss this one :( (my first no-show). Thought it would be at the normal 10am time so I made plans that make me leave at 11...

Have fun all...
Old 03-27-2012, 09:19 PM   #60
ZoMBiE_KMF
Camaro Club of NM

Drives: '10 2SS/RS, Sold: [COTW 2/20/12]
I'm in!
Old 03-28-2012, 12:21 AM   #61
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Ill be there at 10 if you wanna roll through Vince.....I wanna see everyone!

Almost stopped at your work today but didn't think to hit you up ahead of time to make sure that you weren't busy.

Ivan
Old 03-28-2012, 12:26 AM   #62
AngelSpeedFreak
Most hated in NM....

If its 10 then I can make it.. Problem I find with these is the time changes but not everyone knows about the changes. I assume people will be there earlier to eat breakfast so I will probably be there around 9:30 to eat with them..

You are welcome to stop by anytime. My work is very relaxed.... Hell, you can see I am on-line pretty much all day lol.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:45 AM   #63
ZoMBiE_KMF
Camaro Club of NM

Drives: '10 2SS/RS, Sold: [COTW 2/20/12]
I will be there early too.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:23 AM   #64
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSpeedFreak View Post
If its 10 then I can make it.. Problem I find with these is the time changes but not everyone knows about the changes. I assume people will be there earlier to eat breakfast so I will probably be there around 9:30 to eat with them..

You are welcome to stop by anytime. My work is very relaxed.... Hell, you can see I am on-line pretty much all day lol.
I think that you said it best when you said Communication has never been CCNM's strong side. I'll be working with the Officers to make that change first! I agree as there are so many media outlets and people don't know about em, choose not to use em, or just wait for word of mouth.

All are ok, but we all have to be willing to pass the word and talk it up if we want to get everybody out.

Looking at last year, you can really tell which events were promoted and which ones weren't.

Making sure that everybody knows the info is only going to get better from here on out. That is one of my main objectives as the VP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoMBiE_KMF View Post
I will be there early too.
Well alright! Maybe you can help me wash my car then. LMAO

Ivan
Old 03-28-2012, 10:09 AM   #65
AngelSpeedFreak
Most hated in NM....

yep... Just gets old real quick :(

when you are told to show up at 10 and when I get there at 9:45 there are already 8 cars there and they are done eating it makes me a tad bit mad... I would just like it if everyone was on the same page. Hence why I fit in with the old guys on Saturdays better... Consistency is key Then again, I am a very predictable person...
Old 03-28-2012, 10:12 AM   #66
audrey_m

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Last meeting we talked about changing the time of Sunday meets to later in the morning. I get up early all week and would rather not do so on Sunday. A lot of people agreed. Plus we figured if we were out and about later in the day more people would see us and it would be better exposure for the club. If you read the meeting minutes I'm sure it's in there.
audrey_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:40 AM   #67
AngelSpeedFreak
Most hated in NM....

Quote:
Originally Posted by audrey_m View Post
Last meeting we talked about changing the time of Sunday meets to later in the morning. I get up early all week and would rather not do so on Sunday. A lot of people agreed. Plus we figured if we were out and about later in the day more people would see us and it would be better exposure for the club. If you read the meeting minutes I'm sure it's in there.
I was at the meeting, have been to every one since I learned about them. I have also been to every show-n-shine as well as just about all the misc gatherings.

I think Ivan suggested he was going to suggest some changes soon so I think this might be a moot point....
Old 03-28-2012, 10:54 AM   #68
audrey_m

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSpeedFreak View Post
I was at the meeting, have been to every one since I learned about them. I have also been to every show-n-shine as well as just about all the misc gatherings.

I think Ivan suggested he was going to suggest some changes soon so I think this might be a moot point....
Before I got hit I was also at every event, meeting, car show, cruise...pretty much anything else since the formation of ccnm and with c5 before that so I have seen that events later in the morning draw a better crowd. I have a family and it is hard to wake up at the crack of dawn to get everyone ready and be at a meet early in the morning. The issue of setting a time needs to get cleared up already so there is no confusion with anyone. And now I am out of breath...haha. :eek::eek::eek:
audrey_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:07 AM   #69
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

I'm gonna say that it will be at 10:30....how's that? Just show up if/when you can. Let's get em all out and go from there.

How many folks are wanting to Cruise to the Show after the meet??

Ivan
Old 03-28-2012, 11:12 AM   #70
AngelSpeedFreak
Most hated in NM....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
I'm gonna say that it will be at 10:30....how's that? Just show up if/when you can. Let's get em all out and go from there.

How many folks are wanting to Cruise to the Show after the meet??

Ivan
oh no you didn't

Cant make everyone happy.... stick to your 11am... I will make it to the next one plenty of Summer to come. Changing the time just confuses everyone in IMHO..