Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 09-25-2013, 06:25 PM   #1
BreedsAS

Drives: 16 Camaro: Mosaic/2SS/A8/NPP/Custom
DO NOT bother with Parts Taxi - Horrible Customer Service - Order at your own risk

My review of Parts Taxi from 8/29/2013 order:

To keep this as short and straight to the point as possible,
The day before I wen and picked up my 2014 Camaro 2SS, I made an order from Parts Taxi's website on 8/29 for ZL1 side skirts and ZL1 sport pedals.

After waiting about a week and not getting any info on the order I emailed Kevin to inquire about the hold up. He responded the same day and told me they are waiting for the pedals to come in because they are special order and not stocked. The ZL1 side skirts were stocked.
That response frustrated me because I paid an itemized shipping fee for my order. Meaning, shipping those items would have ran me the EXACT same amount had it been I ordered them separate, a week apart. There should be no reason as to why some of my order should be delayed on my order because another part has not arrived. Parts Taxi was just trying to save on shipping and pocket the in between shipping cost of they package the items together.

Anyways I let that go and told him to ship the items out as they are available so the ZL1 rockers shipped that day (Sept. 4) and I received them on Sept. 9.
On Sept. 12 the box I thought contained my pedals came in only for me to see that it was not the ZL1 pedals I ordered. It was just a Camaro SS brake pedal! I was beyond pissed!
I immediately emailed Parts Taxi and got know response. I called them all day the 12th and 13th (only left 2 voice mails and got no response) and nobody to pick up the phone. I them emailed again with no response.
After such treatment, I filed a PayPal claim for the $$ the ZL1 pedals cost plus shipping on 9/14.
PayPal gives the seller 10 days to respond before the just take the money out of the sellers account. PARTS TAXI DID NOT RESPOND AT ALL.

Today (9/25) PayPal refunded the money for the pedals to my account and the case was closed.
After I opened the claim (but before PayPal refunded the money) Kevin emailed me "asking how he can resolve the issue for me?" I told him to just ship the part, or respond to the claim and refund the pedal money and we'll be all good. He has not responded until date. I ended up ordering the ZL1 pedal kit from GMPARTSDIRECT.com along with a replacement strut a week ago and it is set to come in on Friday this week.

Moral of the story, do not order from PARTSTAXI unless you do not mind when you get the part, if you get the part at all!
Use the other GM ordering sites online. They have far more integrity and better customer service. PartsTaxi has a number and email on their site for questions, but do not expect to be able to contact them through those means.

'16 Chevy Camaro 2SS Auto - Mosaic Black l Kalahari Interior l NPP l Nav l Sunroof.
Prismatic 22" concave Koko Wheels l Lexani Tires l GM Splitter l ACS Rockers l ACS Spoiler l BMR Drop l Limo tint l Smoked Lighting l Debadged l LEDs l WeatherTech l More to come...
YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq4...9-q-ccCuqVONUw

Last edited by BreedsAS; 12-08-2013 at 02:59 AM.
BreedsAS is offline   Reply With Quote