Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 09-16-2009, 04:04 PM   #29
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Litho

Is it still possible to aquire one at this late date. #4920 2SSRS IOM CGM stripes. I am in no hurry.
Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:06 PM   #30
ljustin293

Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
that's over 4,000 people.

It's really hard for one guy (yes he's doing it on his own) to go out and get over 4,000 signatures from all the people on the flex team. Then make sure thay are all personalized for the person receiveing.

If you want something similar, the best thing to do would be to do it on your own. No need to harrass or beg for this person to give you one too.
and if everyone got it, it wouldn't be as special for those that do
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:11 PM   #31
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Being that I live in vancouver BC, pretty tough to do for me. I am not begging. I asked a simple question, whether it is possible. I also stated no stress, no hurry. I can only assume the answer is no. THX
Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:15 PM   #32
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Hey Mike Judge! I'll trade you a Litho for some killer pictures of me and my Camaro!!
Old 09-16-2009, 04:16 PM   #33
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Give me $500.00 and I'll go stand out in the plant parking lot at 2:30 and grab a few sigs.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:35 PM   #34
talwell

Drives: 1969 LS1 Camaro
Well although I do not have mine yet, Mike has just updated me to let me know that he is getting started on mine now that the car is complete.

Mike - as was said earlier, the lithos actually mean more to us than the actual cars do. Your dedication to the community and GM cannot be expressed either verbally or financially but I think I speak for everyone to say that you are one in a million. I know that you do all this out of the greatness of your heart - but I do hope that in return for the hard work you do each day and the countless hours you have spent on these lithos that your are recognized and that one day we can pay it forward. You have touched each and every one of us and I would not be surprised if 20 years from now these pieces are collectors items. What more can I say but thank you and thanks to each and every one of the hard working people in your plant that deliver the cars that we drive.

The north american auto industry was knocked down, and took a standing 8 count but just as the days after 9/11 we dust ourselves off and come back bigger, stronger and better than we were before. If the 2010 Camaro is any example of what GM has in store for the future I am sure that GM has nothing to worry about and that the import auto makers need to know that GM will never die !!
talwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:37 PM   #35
Tyrell Industries

Drives: IOM 2SS
That's cool , I have two signatures in my "Camaro:A legend reborn" book so far,It will be more special to me becuase i have to track these people down and ask them to sign it.
Tyrell Industries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:44 PM   #36
skuttduck

Drives: 2010 RJT 2LT Camaro
Send a message via ICQ to skuttduck Send a message via AIM to skuttduck Send a message via Yahoo to skuttduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
Hey Mike Judge! I'll trade you a Litho for some killer pictures of me and my Camaro!!
Don't do it Mike! I'm trying to get a certain picture of Ssooch and his Camaro out of my head!

Seriously though it is really cool of you Mike to be doing the lithographs. I'd like to comment a bit more on everything once I get my car. It might not be all too long now though.
skuttduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:21 PM   #37
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Grats to all that ended up getting the signed litho's for there cars. They are really something special to have. You know Hylton if I had it I would proabably do that lol..

Anyway all you Oshawa plant workers are number #1 in my book. Keep up the good work.. Im now 3100.
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:23 PM   #38
ljustin293

Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by talwell View Post
Well although I do not have mine yet, Mike has just updated me to let me know that he is getting started on mine now that the car is complete.

Mike - as was said earlier, the lithos actually mean more to us than the actual cars do. Your dedication to the community and GM cannot be expressed either verbally or financially but I think I speak for everyone to say that you are one in a million. I know that you do all this out of the greatness of your heart - but I do hope that in return for the hard work you do each day and the countless hours you have spent on these lithos that your are recognized and that one day we can pay it forward. You have touched each and every one of us and I would not be surprised if 20 years from now these pieces are collectors items. What more can I say but thank you and thanks to each and every one of the hard working people in your plant that deliver the cars that we drive.

The north american auto industry was knocked down, and took a standing 8 count but just as the days after 9/11 we dust ourselves off and come back bigger, stronger and better than we were before. If the 2010 Camaro is any example of what GM has in store for the future I am sure that GM has nothing to worry about and that the import auto makers need to know that GM will never die !!
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:27 PM   #39
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number_9 View Post
That's true, but I hope people get past that to see the goodness.... meaning the level of dedication to the car and the buyer that the team in Oshawa possesses. Although I am only familiar with a handful, they're great people with a strong commitment to what they're doing.

Chevy couldn't have picked a better plant to build our Baby's... I hope those that weren't in the lucky 55 will take that away as the message of this thread.
Quote:

I am #27 of 30...

Here are my PRECIOUS AND PRICELESS photos of my litho and letter from Mike Judge, who went above and beyond to do these lithos on his OWN TIME, and sometimes at his OWN EXPENSE to give us these treasures...
I feel very blessed and have already expressed my love and thanks to Mike numerous times...what he has done for me has changed my life...
I don't think he realizes how much he has touched my heart and soul with his very selfless gesture and I will be eternally grateful to Mike Judge, aka super60, and all the other very thoughtful employees at Oshawa that took time out of their very busy lives to sign my print....
Thank you all and may God Bless you as He has blessed me...

GM, and all involved in the re-birth of the Camaro "ROCK THE UNIVERSE"!!!...........and that includes you too, beloved Fbodfather
Attached Images

Last edited by "prima"Donna; 10-07-2009 at 11:55 PM. Reason: added pic of framed litho in my car at car show 10/4/09
"prima"Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:17 PM   #40
talwell

Drives: 1969 LS1 Camaro
Just FYI - Mike updated me to tell me I am 48/55. There are only a few left to give out so I am sure they will go to truely deserving people.

Thanks Again Mike (super60)
talwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 05:58 AM   #41
R6P

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Mike - as was said earlier, the lithos actually mean more to us than the actual cars do.
Seeing how you will be happier with print than your car, you can send the CAR to ime when your PRINT arrives. LOL

Just kidding, congrats on your print.
R6P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:28 AM   #42
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Number 24, This is so awesome. I can't thanks Mike and all the wonderful workers in Oshawa for the awesome car they have built. Hope you enjoy the pics
Attached Images

Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote