Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-30-2015, 08:22 PM   #15
mariojmoe
Account Suspended

Drives: C7 Z06 manual, 18 Zl1 manual, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q'smuscle View Post
Good luck man! At at least you sold the Camaro because you wanted too and didn't have too. I wouldn't have but we're all different.
No, I didn't really want to but work is slow, sat at the man camp bored out my mind for 2 weeks last week. Only 15 hours this week, I'm hardly working so now I have t switch gears
mariojmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 08:33 PM   #16
CrazyRED

Drives: 2014 2SS RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariojmoe View Post
No, I didn't really want to but work is slow, sat at the man camp bored out my mind for 2 weeks last week. Only 15 hours this week, I'm hardly working so now I have t switch gears
We've got room down here for dredgers and operators. I'm sure oil field skill would transition right over and you'd be living in paradise ;-)
CrazyRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 08:35 PM   #17
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyRED View Post
We've got room down here for dredgers and operators. I'm sure oil field skill would transition right over and you'd be living in paradise ;-)
BAM Networking there you go
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 08:51 PM   #18
lawdog

Drives: 2010 SSII w RS & Sunroof Yellow
Smart move, you kept the two cars that you will get the most all season miles out of. I would have done the same. You will be back in another muscle or sports car in no time!
lawdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 08:53 PM   #19
GMfan454

Drives: 2012 IOM 2SS/RS 6spd manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by myold88 View Post
Don't get it- I guess were support to be impressed....
Dude, all are paid for. Show the appropriate respect and impressedness.
GMfan454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 09:04 PM   #20
oldfriend

Drives: Fiat 500 E
Quote:
Yeah man thanks. It stinks too because my plan was to work my a** off for the next 6-7 year's (oilfeild) while driving badass cars then to buy a house with 1/2 down. Didn't work out that way I guess, but life does not come with an instrction manual.
People like yourself will allways find a way to do better , working hard is a noble thing in my book
But by now , you already know that the good times do not last forever , and so the bad times
One just have to be flexible and adjust , try not to worry with things out of your control , but when the next opportunity arise , hit the ground running , it's in you and others like you
And like you said ,,life doesn't come with instructions

Good luck with you
oldfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 10:32 PM   #21
BrainleSS
Working on my 2nd one!

Drives: Camaro
What year is th f-250, pm the details! Thanks - Curt
Old 04-30-2015, 10:45 PM   #22
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro VR 2SS/RS & Impala
Quote:
Oh , no ! I definitely understand. I was just saying didn't have too because you still have two cars and most wouldn't be able to choose. All of the cars would be gone and ppl would be left with no car. It's a luxury for you to still have two cars because some don't even have one and not because they chose not too. Your bad is still better than alot of ppl good situation. So you know that everything is still good even with your situation. You're a hard worker so you have a alot of choices.

Last edited by Q'smuscle; 04-30-2015 at 10:58 PM.
Q'smuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 08:14 AM   #23
2SSCamaroChris
Making heads turn!

Drives: 2010 2SS LS3
Gotta do what you gotta do brotha! Sick ass CTSV though! Ignore the haters since they are just simply jealous.
2SSCamaroChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 08:23 AM   #24
Beardface

Drives: '11 topless 2LT RS & '05 Altima SER
Probably shouldn't have bought 6 high priced cars at one time if your financial situation was on such flimsy footing that a small downturn essentially puts you under. Live and learn, I guess.

Good luck going forward.
Old 05-01-2015, 08:25 AM   #25
xc_SS/RS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
So you own the Jeep, the CTS-V wagon and a house outright? Totes jelly. Good luck with what ever comes your way! I would not get rid of the wagon either.
Z/28 intake, NW, FAST 102, speed engineering LT's, some exhaust, ATI -10% pulley, GM flex fuel injectors, DSX flex fuel sensor, MGW shifter, HP Tuners, some suspension work, stickers and a little weight loss. 12.63 @113.53
xc_SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 09:29 AM   #26
Quicksilver 1LE

Drives: 14 1000HP SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
I hate that you are having to liquidate your toys, but I praise you for being responsible enough to know your financial limits. Too many people try and hold onto their toys instead of letting them go to save their credit. You will get your toys again later down the road.
Quicksilver 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 09:48 AM   #27
5thGenOwner

Drives: 2010 SS
At 30, I thought I was doing well, just having a truck that someone else (besides myself) appreciated... a truck that I would occasionally receive random "nice truck" comments.

Good luck, and keep looking for things that interest you... things that challenge you, and you never know, things that might become income some day.