Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 10-29-2009, 10:42 AM   #85
DRams549

Drives: 2004 Trailblazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto-camaro View Post
bingo!
we don't even know if this is synergy or not people...
personally i'm gonna wait until i see official pics from chevy and it's confirmed that Synergy is the shade being added to the camaro colors. What happened to Opel Green?

i averaged out pretty well all the shaded of green from the pic from the video, and got the first pic below:
then i color matched and tweaked it a bit to the other 3 pics below.
should go without saying... but these are photoshops, not real.
Here's info from a message sent to dealers on 10-27

Camaro Synergy Green
The new Camaro exterior color - Synergy Green - will be offered exclusively on a special edition Camaro model that will be available for ordering starting in January 2010, and will start production the following month. Specific ordering and pricing details regarding this special edition model will be provided to you in the coming weeks. In the meantime, if you would like an idea of what Synergy Green will look like, a special Camaro Synergy SEMA Concept model featuring the production exterior color will debut during this year's SEMA show (November 3 - 6, 2009). The Camaro Synergy SEMA Concept model serves as a basis for the production model; however, the concept model will include a number of current and future accessory items that will not necessarily find its way to the special edition model.
DRams549 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:59 AM   #86
VenomZ302
Live to Win, Dare to Fail

Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue RS/SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRams549 View Post
In the meantime, if you would like an idea of what Synergy Green will look like, a special Camaro Synergy SEMA Concept model featuring the production exterior color will debut during this year's SEMA show (November 3 - 6, 2009).
pwnd

Thanks! =P

3/13/09 - Ordered Aqua Blue Metallic 2SS/RS M6!
7/13/09 - Built!
8/11/09 - Delivered!

2G1FT1EW2A9124579
VenomZ302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:13 AM   #87
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:

Camaro Synergy Green
The new Camaro exterior color - Synergy Green - will be offered exclusively on a special edition Camaro model that will be available for ordering starting in January 2010, and will start production the following month. Specific ordering and pricing details regarding this special edition model will be provided to you in the coming weeks. In the meantime, if you would like an idea of what Synergy Green will look like, a special Camaro Synergy SEMA Concept model featuring the production exterior color will debut during this year's SEMA show (November 3 - 6, 2009). The Camaro Synergy SEMA Concept model serves as a basis for the production model; however, the concept model will include a number of current and future accessory items that will not necessarily find its way to the special edition model.
good to know..... "special edition"
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:30 AM   #88
Grandeos
Automotive Designer

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS (LS3)
We wont know how good/bad Synergy Green looks until we actually see pics of it in daylight conditions. If it is anything like the Snakeskin Green from the Dodge Viper, then I am sure it will look great, with a pearlescent-type color travel. But if it comes out flat, like how it looks in some of the angles, then i think it will look horrible. Nicely accented though with some black ralley stripes and/or a black hood, with black rims........ you get the picture.... it has potential. Just not for everyone.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:36 AM   #89
Captain Awesome
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
They keep saying that the Synergy Green color will be offered only on a "special edition" model.

That implies that the only way to get it will be to order a special edition.

It also implies that they CAN make limited runs of special colors and makes it look stupid not to have at least tried to match the bumblebee color on the transformers special editions.

But it does leave open the question exactly what this special edition represents????? A movie promotion? A tribute to some past car? A rock band? A video game? A race driver? Hmmmmm?

Any guesses?
Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:57 AM   #90
DRams549

Drives: 2004 Trailblazer
Quote:

Camaro Synergy Green
Here's more from the same message to dealers. It seems to tie in timing wise with the Synergy Green Special Edition

TRANSFORMERS Special Edition Build Out
As the next Camaro special edition ramps up, production of the current Camaro TRANSFORMERS Special Edition package (RPO: CTH) will end. The last weekly DOSP cycle to submit an order with the TRANSFORMERS Special Edition package will be the cycle that begins on Thursday, January 7, 2010, and ends on Tuesday, January 12, 2010. After Tuesday, January 12, 2010, the TRANSFORMERS Special Edition package will be on a full constraint, and removed from Order Workbench configurators and the Order Guide by the end of January.

Current estimates project about 1500 Camaro TRANSFORMERS Special Edition package will have been produced when production ends at the end of January
DRams549 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:39 PM   #91
montej23

Drives: 2011 VR Camaro
no green for me
montej23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:40 PM   #92
dr damon

Drives: 2011 MANTIS Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandeos View Post
We wont know how good/bad Synergy Green looks until we actually see pics of it in daylight conditions. If it is anything like the Snakeskin Green from the Dodge Viper, then I am sure it will look great, with a pearlescent-type color travel. But if it comes out flat, like how it looks in some of the angles, then i think it will look horrible. Nicely accented though with some black ralley stripes and/or a black hood, with black rims........ you get the picture.... it has potential. Just not for everyone.

Fbodfather has posted that synergy green is NOT like the green color on the chevy spark, or the snakeskin green on the viper. ( i posted pics of both the spark and the viper on this and another forum) I really like the color on the spark and the viper. oh well, i guess we will see next week what it looks like.
dr damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:44 PM   #93
moto-camaro
CEO of the Internet

Drives: the Roflcopter
Send a message via AIM to moto-camaro Send a message via MSN to moto-camaro
Quote:

Camaro Synergy Green
well there's my answer
so as a special edition... is it only going to run for one model year? or is it going to be limited production number..?
Old 10-29-2009, 02:10 PM   #94
DrumDawg

Drives: BumbleBee, 67 Firebird,79 Porsche
Lima Bean Green? And they thought they had a problem selling the blue? Everything else was lame except for the brake vents, but they would be a pain if you drove in the snow/rain.
Attached Images

3400 = Broadcast:09/14/2009
3800 = Produced:09/17/2009 2G1FK1EJ5A9147250
4000 = Available to ship 28Sept
4200 = Shipped-Rail-Detroit at 3AM on 5Oct, Departed for Miami, Ohio @ 3AM, arrived in Cincinnati, Ohio, 7 Oct 0749 arrived in Louisville Kentucky,at Kane Ave Tenn.@ 8:30PM,left for Wauhatchie, Tennesee 10Oct,Waycross GA10Oct,Jacksonville FL 11 Oct.
5000 = Delivered to the dealer 14Oct09
6000 = Delivered to the customer 17Oct09
DrumDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:32 PM   #95
daphatgrant
June '10

Drives: '10 2SS/RS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyan74 View Post
I think the green is kinda cool, reminds me of verde ithica (lamborghinis green), as long as GM doesn't do anything as dark a IBM but in green
Blasphemy! A "dark forest" green Camaro would seriously kick ass. If it where released I'd really really have to sit down and think about what color to purchase. RJT or dark green.
daphatgrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:36 PM   #96
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
I want that rear-quarter gill !!!!!!!

That has to be a Factory thing...because body work really isn't an aftermarket service offered by GM techs...Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease GM...put that on the Z!!!
Old 10-29-2009, 03:37 PM   #97
cab2g
love. my. car.

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
that sneek peek video goes by way too fast! but thank goodness for tech savvy people who know how to capture screen shots...
Old 10-29-2009, 03:39 PM   #98
1320junkie

Drives: The Imperial Army
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
I want that gill !!!!!!!
But what about the grill? lol
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote