Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 04-04-2012, 07:17 AM   #71
Hillcrest

Drives: CAMARO 2012 EUROPE/ BLACK MAT/
nice car ...
Old 04-04-2012, 08:03 AM   #72
Camaro21

Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
Congrats on COTW !! Very well deserved for SURE !!
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:01 AM   #73
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Nice Camaro. Always liked ABM color. Congrats on COTW. I see you were chosen the same day you started this thread.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:18 AM   #74
ElektraSS
Elektra SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
I'm normally not a huge fan of blues that aren't a dark navy, but that's f'ing SICK! Love the black on blue, its killer.
Thank you very much! It was an easy decision once I got the car I was going black rims, black stripes because that would really contrast well! Ive been very happy!!!

2010 Aqua Blue, K&N CAI, RK Side skirts, hood, and spoiler. Borla Exhaust/CATS, 22 TSW Wheels, Fidanza Short Shifter and Flywheel, performance chip, Halo's. Twin Turbo in progress!
ElektraSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:19 AM   #75
ElektraSS
Elektra SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro21 View Post
Congrats on COTW !! Very well deserved for SURE !!
Thanks Camaro21! Glad to be part of the ranks! Just a few more mods to the engine for speed and a few interior peices and she will be complete!

2010 Aqua Blue, K&N CAI, RK Side skirts, hood, and spoiler. Borla Exhaust/CATS, 22 TSW Wheels, Fidanza Short Shifter and Flywheel, performance chip, Halo's. Twin Turbo in progress!
Old 04-04-2012, 09:21 AM   #76
ElektraSS
Elektra SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
Nice Camaro. Always liked ABM color. Congrats on COTW. I see you were chosen the same day you started this thread.
Thanks Inferno!!! I was blown away after I posted the thread, and was chosen! I am pretty new to the site. I figured I would have quite the waiting list to be COTW because there are some beautiful cars out there, I am just thrilled some like mine! I am thankful for all of the kind posts and nice people on here! I really have enjoyed this site!

Old 04-04-2012, 09:24 AM   #77
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX

Hey, they know how to pick the nicest Camaros. 52 cars in a year should be ale to get most of the really nice ones.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:51 AM   #78
ElektraSS
Elektra SS

Yeah the ones I have seen so far are extremely nice! I was just stunned being chosen right out of the gates, but certainly take it as a cool honor. A lot of people could care less about the bragging rights or contests etc. but I certainly put a lot of pride in my car and the whole reason I got the car was to make it a show quality ride!!

Old 04-04-2012, 10:00 AM   #79
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX

It's like your 15 mins of fame. Lol. You should be proud and enjoy it.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:39 AM   #80
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElektraSS View Post
Yeah the ones I have seen so far are extremely nice! I was just stunned being chosen right out of the gates, but certainly take it as a cool honor. A lot of people could care less about the bragging rights or contests etc. but I certainly put a lot of pride in my car and the whole reason I got the car was to make it a show quality ride!!
You should take pride in it! You put that effort in for you to enjoy! I feel the same way about customers cars (and even our cars) when it comes to putting them together. It's an extension of who we are and what we enjoy.

It's exciting to see new cars like yours pop up and be runnin out of the gates with clean and smart mods.

Well done and deserved!
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:47 AM   #81
ElektraSS
Elektra SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
You should take pride in it! You put that effort in for you to enjoy! I feel the same way about customers cars (and even our cars) when it comes to putting them together. It's an extension of who we are and what we enjoy.

It's exciting to see new cars like yours pop up and be runnin out of the gates with clean and smart mods.

Well done and deserved!
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Thanks Ivan,

I certainly appreciate it very much and I do take a lot of pride in her. I am just excited to put the final touches and be complete. It's killing me not being done yet, but she is already show ready and looks good IMO. I certainly love to see all of the different styles and diversity. Some styles are not my cup of tea, but certainly have the respect for it! That is actually where diversity can be a good thing!

Old 04-04-2012, 11:27 AM   #82
Hellfighter

Drives: 2013 Black ZL1
nice ride...
Old 04-04-2012, 11:29 AM   #83
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElektraSS View Post
Thanks Ivan,

I certainly appreciate it very much and I do take a lot of pride in her. I am just excited to put the final touches and be complete. It's killing me not being done yet, but she is already show ready and looks good IMO. I certainly love to see all of the different styles and diversity. Some styles are not my cup of tea, but certainly have the respect for it! That is actually where diversity can be a good thing!
you're never "done" modding. It's like a drug.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:16 PM   #84
ElektraSS
Elektra SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
you're never "done" modding. It's like a drug.
Steiger your probably right!! I've already caught myself adding to the list recently and thinking of other items putting it on paper and kicking ideas around lol it's a drug alright!!!!