Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 09-12-2011, 04:48 PM   #435
Chito
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 Camaro black 2ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickandkimmie View Post
Hey all,

I will send pm to everyone on Taylor Ryans list with the approx time to show up and the address.

Thanks!

Kimmie
Old 09-12-2011, 04:59 PM   #436
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chito View Post
Did he do yours and needs to be fixed or has he not started on yours yet? Just so we have an idea of who is getting what done. I noticed you were toward he top of the list from the original date.

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:14 PM   #437
Panther67

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyanSS View Post
Ofer is doing the install for 8 cars this Saturday in lakewood. Do you want to be added to the list? 2 more slots available.

1. mickandkimmie (2 cars)
2. TaylorRyanSS
3. Chito
4. lakers171 (needs some things adjusted)
5. 2ss-booya
Thanks Ryan for the Saturday list invite but no can do gotta work Saturday, i was originally set up for Sunday and Sunday is the only day i can do...
Old 09-12-2011, 06:21 PM   #438
TaylorRyanSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther67 View Post
Thanks Ryan for the Saturday list invite but no can do gotta work Saturday, i was originally set up for Sunday and Sunday is the only day i can do...
Hmm idk then. You are going to have to contact Ofer and see what is a good day for him.

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
Old 09-12-2011, 06:31 PM   #439
2010SSRSM6

Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Quote:
Hey all,

I will send pm to everyone on Taylor Ryans list with the approx time to show up and the address.

Thanks!

Kimmie
Has 2SSRS said what he is going to be doing on this day? Just the dash and doors or is he going to try to get more than that done?

Quote:
Did he do yours and needs to be fixed or has he not started on yours yet? Just so we have an idea of who is getting what done. I noticed you were toward he top of the list from the original date.
He had his dash and doors done. It may need a slight tweak and I think he is wanting to get his cup holder and footwell lighting installed.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:36 PM   #440
linkwpc
The punching cat

Drives: '10 Camaro SS Black W/Hugger&W/IOI
Thanks Rick for using your house for the install! At the end of the day it was a good day with friends. I would have like to take a dip in the pool but oh well. Maybe next time... Also thanks Ofer for you help!
Old 09-12-2011, 07:53 PM   #441
mickandkimmie
So-Cal Race Team

Drives: 2014 2SS RS & 2013 Jeep Wrangler
Hey Rick, I assumed he was doing everything this Saturday. Mick was getting the dash, footwells and cupholders and I was getting new interior door and dash panels, ABL on doors, dash, footwell and cupholders on my car. I would be pretty bummed if we weren't doing everything.
mickandkimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:56 PM   #442
mickandkimmie
So-Cal Race Team

Drives: 2014 2SS RS & 2013 Jeep Wrangler
I thought Ofer said that he was going to go to San Diego on Sunday for installs in that area. If that doesn't work out and people still need their cars done he can do installs at our house on sunday too....just not too late because I get up for work at 4am the next day. Also we have a pretty small house...LOL...probably nothing like rick's with a pool!

Kimmie
mickandkimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:19 PM   #443
TaylorRyanSS

Quote:
Hey Rick, I assumed he was doing everything this Saturday. Mick was getting the dash, footwells and cupholders and I was getting new interior door and dash panels, ABL on doors, dash, footwell and cupholders on my car. I would be pretty bummed if we weren't doing everything.
+1 I need my dash, cup holder and AAC footwells installed

Old 09-13-2011, 03:28 AM   #444
2010SSRSM6

Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkwpc View Post
Thanks Rick for using your house for the install! At the end of the day it was a good day with friends. I would have like to take a dip in the pool but oh well. Maybe next time... Also thanks Ofer for you help!
You're welcome to come jump in anytime.

Quote:
You may want to cut the list short. Not to be a dick, but there is A LOT of work to be done on both of your cars and I think getting anyone else on the list would make it impossible to be able to get through everyone. If you look at how things turned out here, we got 13 cars with just dash and doors, and 1 with a couple of other goodies. We started @ 9am and went until 10pm. I can't see 2SSRS surviving two weekends in a row like that.

Quote:
I thought Ofer said that he was going to go to San Diego on Sunday for installs in that area. If that doesn't work out and people still need their cars done he can do installs at our house on sunday too....just not too late because I get up for work at 4am the next day. Also we have a pretty small house...LOL...probably nothing like rick's with a pool!

Kimmie
Come on Kimmie, where's your team Camaro5 spirit?

I got up for work @ 2pm, didn't get home until 5am and then the meet started @ 7:25 and went until 10pm. If the old guy can do it ....

My wife's house is pretty big, she lets me use the garage and once in a while her pool.

Quote:
+1 I need my dash, cup holder and AAC footwells installed
You're looking @ about 2 hrs just for your car.
Old 09-13-2011, 03:35 AM   #445
TaylorRyanSS

I knew it was going to take at least that for my car

Two of the guys on the list just need some adjusting on theirs so I think it should be fine. We have to spots left open and I can just cut those out so their cars get done too.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:43 AM   #446
TaylorRyanSS

Saturdays final list! Whoever still needs it done PM Ofer to set up another day. Maybe he can do the day after (sunday) like Kimmie said but idk yet, PM him.

1. mickandkimmie (2 cars)
2. TaylorRyanSS
3. Chito (needs some things adjusted)
4. lakers171 (needs some things adjusted)
5. 2ss-booya

Old 09-13-2011, 11:27 AM   #447
Chito
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 Camaro black 2ss/rs
Quote:
Hi, sorry didn't see this until now, he worked on the dash and doors, but still need the doors and dash fix and he's also going to install the footwell and cup lights.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:46 AM   #448
kobSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Rick - Just wanted to give you a shout out and thank you for letting us use your place. Besides the few hiccups that everyone has mentioned, I'd say everything went fairly smooth.

I think everyone thought it was going to be quick work, but it definitely wasn't. Ofer did a great job and tried to constantly help everyone. Walt walked around and helped everyone when Ofer was busy. Thank you to you guys.

It was cool meeting some of you guys for the first time and chatting it up a bit

Thanks to everyone that helped me out on my car as well. With a few minor tweaks i think it will look perfect.
Pfadt'ed Out Level 4, Pfadt Featherlight Coilovers, Pfadt ZL1 Sways, Pedders Radius Rod Inserts, CTS-V Brakes, Borla S-Type, Quad Tips, Forgestar 22" F14's (Show), CAI Intake w/ scoop, Rx Catch-Can, AAC Lighting, Showstopper Sidemarkers

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age"

Build Thread
kobSS is offline   Reply With Quote