Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 09-11-2017, 08:01 AM   #57
camaromike77

Drives: S O L D
We just had a Popeye's chicken open here in the last few months.......One of the only one's I am aware of near this area. Have not tried it......
Borla S-Type exhaust NPP| GM CAI | Color matched GM side skirts | Color matched 3rd brake light | Big Worm Graphics smoked out tail lights & rear reflectors | Oracle ghosted side markers | LED License plate bulbs | Door striker covers | Jam handle | Engine emblems from RiverCity Creations | 50th Center Console | Black bow ties | Hawk Performance ceramic brake pads | ZL1 Start button | CQuartz ceramic paint finish | Novistretch bra | S O L D
camaromike77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 08:38 AM   #58
PHXLT1

Drives: black Z28
This thread is still going? Haha! Still won't go back.
2015 Silverado (mine!)
54 Belair (wife's)
2004 silverado (daughters)
PHXLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 08:48 AM   #59
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHXLT1 View Post
This thread is still going? Haha! Still won't go back.

+1
Old 09-11-2017, 10:21 AM   #60
PHXLT1

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post
+1
No likee
2015 Silverado (mine!)
54 Belair (wife's)
Old 09-11-2017, 01:49 PM   #61
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Name:  popeyes.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  145.3 KB

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 06:59 PM   #62
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZED SLED View Post

Old 09-11-2017, 08:40 PM   #63
PHXLT1

Here you go
Attached Images

2015 Silverado (mine!)
54 Belair (wife's)
Old 09-25-2017, 05:03 PM   #64
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
Tomorrow, Tuesday, a leg and a thigh is only $2.29. Prices may vary depending on location.
JLSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 10:25 AM   #65
Scalded Dog

Drives: 2011 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG454 View Post
It was a dark day when Culver's stopped making fried chicken. I must have sat in the drive through for a minute or two saying, "Why?", " Are you kidding me?", "No!"
There's a Chik- Fil- A in Anaheim. A couple of times, I've waited to meet friends in their parking lot, on Sunday afternoons. Turns out, it's pretty great entertainment to sit and watch the people going through the drive- thru on Sundays. See, Chik- Fil- A is closed on Sundays, but for some reason, they don't block the driveway, or put up any real solid indication that they are closed. So, people go to the drive- thru order box, and they wait. Sometimes they try to order, sometimes they holler for somebody. Some are very patient... but eventually, most haul ass out of there (some leaving a patch of rubber on the driveway!) once they figure out that they've been talking to an empty building.

Sometimes, there are even multiple cars in the drive- thru at one time. I've been tempted to go sit there at the order box, until I have at least one car behind me... place my order with a fake conversation... then pull forward to the window. THAT would certainly drive somebody else nuts, if they thought that I was getting served, and they were not. But... while I am psychopathic enough to THINK of the idea, I'm not psychopathic enough to actually do it.
Scalded Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 11:35 AM   #66
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalded Dog View Post
There's a Chik- Fil- A in Anaheim. A couple of times, I've waited to meet friends in their parking lot, on Sunday afternoons. Turns out, it's pretty great entertainment to sit and watch the people going through the drive- thru on Sundays. See, Chik- Fil- A is closed on Sundays, but for some reason, they don't block the driveway, or put up any real solid indication that they are closed. So, people go to the drive- thru order box, and they wait. Sometimes they try to order, sometimes they holler for somebody. Some are very patient... but eventually, most haul ass out of there (some leaving a patch of rubber on the driveway!) once they figure out that they've been talking to an empty building.

Sometimes, there are even multiple cars in the drive- thru at one time. I've been tempted to go sit there at the order box, until I have at least one car behind me... place my order with a fake conversation... then pull forward to the window. THAT would certainly drive somebody else nuts, if they thought that I was getting served, and they were not. But... while I am psychopathic enough to THINK of the idea, I'm not psychopathic enough to actually do it.
...and make a video of it...
Old 10-01-2017, 09:31 AM   #67
AG454
I am not "Fast & Furious"

Drives: 2010 Camaro LSX454 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalded Dog View Post

HaHa, I did that myself one Sunday a while back. I was only at the drive thru for a minute or two when I remembered they are closed on Sundays.
Don't wait up 'cause I'll be late, I'll be late
AG454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 09:44 AM   #68
Rustydaytons
Account Suspended

Drives: Chevy
Popeyes for the ballers. The ghetto eating churches
Rustydaytons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 09:45 AM   #69
Rustydaytons
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHXLT1 View Post
Never had Popeyes chicken before......never will again. This was easily the worst food I've ever eaten in a fast food restaurant. I'm am not a picky eater by any means. If it taste better than vomit, I'm ok. The best part of this meal was the soft drink. If this is what people eat in Louisiana, I seriously feel for you. The fish was 90% bread! I paid $9 for this pig slop? Oops! I hope I didn't offend any pigs, I'm sure your slop taste great. Aaaaannnnd end rant!
Why would u order fish at a chicken joint. Do you get nuggets at a steak house too
Old 10-01-2017, 09:47 AM   #70
Rustydaytons
Account Suspended

Popeyes is ok but seems like the pieces have gotten smaller....chicken Express around here. They ask you what pieces you want so me being a natural fat ass I get all breasts