Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 09-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #1
Van@RevanRacing
Account Suspended

Drives: GM and Ford
Open Invitation Sebring or Daytona

This is an open invitation to either a modified or stock ZL1 driver or driver(s) with the credentials to run NASA Time Trial at Sebring October 6 and 7 or at Daytona December 6, 7 & 8 and do actual lap times.

Hopefully temperatures in December will be cool and heat soak will not be an issue for either vehicle and we can get some actual data.

Any takers? Let's run!

Van
Revan Racing
2013 GT500 with Track pack and a couple mods
Van@RevanRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:28 PM   #2
Van@RevanRacing
Account Suspended

Racing is unlike any other sport. It requires 2 balls. Anybody??????
Old 09-02-2012, 09:39 PM   #3
KKreme15

Drives: C6 Z06
I would if this was near MD. If someone wants to pay for gas and lodging, I'll do it
KKreme15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #4
thespymaster

Drives: C7 / ZL1 / SS / trucsk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van@RevanRacing View Post
This is an open invitation to either a modified or stock ZL1 driver or driver(s) with the credentials to run NASA Time Trial at Sebring October 6 and 7 or at Daytona December 6, 7 & 8 and do actual lap times.

Hopefully temperatures in December will be cool and heat soak will not be an issue for either vehicle and we can get some actual data.

Any takers? Let's run!

Van
Revan Racing
2013 GT500 with Track pack and a couple mods
What are NASA requirements?

My ZL1 will be finished by September 20, and would be game for Daytona (hometown) . Will have estimated 750 RWHP. Already's has full PEDDERS race suspension upgrade, a full roll cage.
2015 GMC Denali 3500HD 4x4
2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4
thespymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:08 PM   #5
Van@RevanRacing
Account Suspended

If you've got a Race License NASA will honor it after review and you'll be on probation for the event. You have to prove previous involvement in racing and/or TT so that they can validate.

Daytona, well, I'm one of the lead instructors and lap times I will need t get the AMB transponder system activated even thought it's a driving event.

I'm diggin' this. Let's roll!

Can you get to Sebring?
Old 09-02-2012, 10:34 PM   #6
Taser Deployed

Drives: 2012 Blk ZL1
Quote:
Racing is unlike any other sport. It requires 2 balls. Anybody??????
just called out whether or not anybody had the balls. Ban coming soon. Pussification at C5.

They don't have the balls because Chevy SUCKS!!!

Quote:
LOL, took you 30min to start talking smack when you said you weren't going to! I dont think anyone will step up since they know what the outcome will be. Also, I thought you and Erik fom Torque where going to keep at it? Did he bow out or are you two not getting along to well?

I'm simply trying to elicit a response.

Erik from Dorq was waiting for his license in TT when I met him at Homestead. Having ridden with him at Homestead I'm not the least bit worried. I'll go stock intake and stock throttle body against his ZL1 and well, 2.29 at Sebring. A ZLTurd is dreaming. I let the smack talk go 30 minutes and now I'm on it. ZL1's suck and I'll do whatever it takes to prove that turd is exactly what it is........

EPIC FAIL. Revan Racing versus OBAMA GOVERNMENT MOTORS! I'll Kick OBAMA's ASS all day long.

If you've got a race license I've got game. Bring it!

Sincerely,

Revan Racing

Because we race. Those guys want to rest on magazine articles.......ha....bring it............

I approve this message.

If it comes down to the 2013 GT500 vs. a ZL1 modified or not.............

Ford and Revan Racing will come out on top

It takes balls to flat foot out of the bus stop and I've been flat out since before the resurface............

I got a reply on C5 and he's a Daytona local with 750 RWHP. Let's go............

Really man. This shows me how garbage YOU are. I'm going to make that my only stab at you as a man because I'm more of a in your face person but I will say this. Serving your country and laying your life down for your fellow man takes 2 balls you tool. Racing is a sport but i'm not going to insult it because it may be your life but not mine as well as the majority of people on this site. Keep that garbage on SVT because it's not welcome here. There's ways to do things but obviously you prefer to stir sh*t. I hope they ban your a**.
Taser Deployed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:44 PM   #7
Taser Deployed

Van@RevanRacing
I'll take on anything they have or want to modify. The latest poster on Douche5 says he will have 750 RWHP. I will gladly take on that with my modest 697 RWHP. Let's do this. I'm sorry did I say Douche5? LOL

Still talking trash I see. Why would anyone over here even respect you enough to want to race. Oh that's right YOU say anyone over here is to scared of the mighty GT500. Please.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:47 PM   #8
Taser Deployed

Old 09-02-2012, 10:56 PM   #9
Taser Deployed

Chris!
I think it's funny how he says "keep that garbage on svtp, not on c5"

Yet HE'S the one that brought it over to C5.

Those guys are hilarious.

Hope one of them takes you up on your offer.

You're right that's my mistake what I should have clarified was that I was equating GARBAGE to Van@Revanracing. Sorry buddy. If was to talk/post trash I would at least be straight up about it whether it's on this forum or SVTP.

Last edited by Taser Deployed; 09-02-2012 at 11:43 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:00 PM   #10
Taser Deployed

Quote:
Originally Posted by black92 View Post
Are you waiting for Van to respond or someone to step up and take his challenge?
Neither really. This is for the people that may have thought he was straight up. People like him are part of the reason for the constant bashing between C5 and SVTP. We have some on our side that are just as bad.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:29 PM   #11
firecross91

Drives: ZL1 #1691 Black on black.
Quote:
If you've got a Race License NASA will honor it after review and you'll be on probation for the event. You have to prove previous involvement in racing and/or TT so that they can validate.

Daytona, well, I'm one of the lead instructors and lap times I will need t get the AMB transponder system activated even thought it's a driving event.

I'm diggin' this. Let's roll!

Can you get to Sebring?
Your offer for Daytona isn't even valid. Translate probation to if you are faster than me my friends will ban you from the track. Spy I wouldn't waste the gas to run this guy. Nice car BTW. The Wounded Warrior Project is the most deserving charity in the US. As a VFW qualified ex-Marine thanks for the money you have spent on this project.
firecross91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:40 PM   #12
Taser Deployed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorman View Post
What do Van's posts on SVTP have to do with this thread? If anything, you stirred the pot by cutting and pasting them here, then bitching and moaning about them.
S.
First you're right I did stir the pot and if I came across as b*tching and moaning I was more just p*ssed. When I saw the first post I said to myself that I bet he's baiting someone over here and talking trash on SVT and ..... well you've read this thread. Anyway my thing is do you really want to race or are you trying to make someone look stupid? If he would have posted that trash here I would not like it but I would respect it at least because you're showing everybody who you are and what you're about regardless of whether anyone likes it or not. If I post something on C5 I will post it on SVTP but you won't find Taser Deployed on SVTP because I have no interest in being a member of the forum. If someone wants to race him that's good and if they win or lose it won't prove or change anything. My posts are more or less to let people know exactly who they are dealing with. I don't know the man but I just can't respect that. That's not how I handle my business but it's obviously the way he handles his.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:41 PM   #13
Taser Deployed

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecross91 View Post
Your offer for Daytona isn't even valid. Translate probation to if you are faster than me my friends will ban you from the track. Spy I wouldn't waste the gas to run this guy. Nice car BTW. The Wounded Warrior Project is the most deserving charity in the US. As a VFW qualified ex-Marine thanks for the money you have spent on this project.
I hope he doesn't waste his gas or time.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:56 PM   #14
firecross91

Drives: ZL1 #1691 Black on black.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorman View Post
Didn't he post videos of his GT500 running against (and passing) a ZL1 at the track? It seems to me like he's more than willing to run the "track ready" ZL1 at the exact venue that nearly all ZL1 fans think it will prevail.
S.
Yeah he is more than willing to run a ZL1 at his home track with the other driver "on probation" Like I said not a valid challange. I don't feel an once of integrity in you or Van. So why don't you take your TROLL a$$es back to Rustange land.
firecross91 is offline   Reply With Quote