Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 10-16-2010, 02:13 AM   #659
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
SGM with white stripes is EPIC!
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:35 AM   #660
gcube33

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green Camaro 2SS
Thumbs up hockey and single hood stripe

just picked it up last thursday. so here's a quick pic of what the single hood and hockey stripe looks like on the 2SS. more pics to come later.

Attached Images

gcube33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:47 AM   #661
ketel0ne

Drives: Used to have 2010 SGM
Single stripe and the hockey stripes is awesome!
ketel0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:02 AM   #662
gcube33

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green Camaro 2SS
thank you. I ordered it back at the end of july, so i had been waitin 12 1/2 weeks. worth the wait, let me tell ya.
gcube33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:51 PM   #663
hellrazrblade
Synergize

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Synergy
So I'm a little late

I picked her up 8/24/2010 - to my knowledge it was one of the first ones in Houston. This is my first post, so I figured I'd make it on a thread with fellow SGMers. By the way, the Solid/Hockey combo looks wicked - makes me a bit jealous!
Attached Images

hellrazrblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:40 PM   #664
Synergy_9
Synergy_9

Drives: SS Synergy Green Camaro
im so jealous....
Synergy_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:29 AM   #665
NC_SG_SS

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS
sharing some pics from my 2011 2SS. glad to be apart of the syn green thead..

my 376 decal u have to look hard to see it

other side of 376 decal again look hard

newly installed AAC green LED upgrade...minor..but looks great at night or thru tint...have done the trunk light as well...
2011 2SS/RS SGM KAE, MN6, SLP ZL sways. TPC strut tower brace, GMPP Exhaust,roto-fab cai, pfadt lowering springs, Pedders subframe inserts, radius arm and steering rack inserts. 69 camaro fender and hood badges,heritage grill with orig SS badge, AAC green and white LEDs, RJM designs interior with green houndstooth seats inserts, suede headliner, Berger Chevrolet rear blackout big block tribute, 3stage white gold diamond pearl custom rally stripes by ayers custom paint concord, nc
NC_SG_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:34 AM   #666
04Ram2500Hemi

Drives: 04 Ram 2500 & 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
The more I see the Synergy Green the more I like it. It would have been an option for me if the SS was available in 2010 when I bought my Camaro. Great looking car!

I'm still trying to find a Synergy Green w/ no strips- does anybody have a solid green Camaro?
04Ram2500Hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:40 AM   #667
NC_SG_SS

ur opinion count synergy green owners...i am going to paint a redline around my wheel edges. i have 2 test stripes, the rear is 1/8" and looks etched, and the other is 1/4" and similar to SLP ZL wheel look...i have been torn, favoring something in the middle such as 3/16" many thanks...since color on the car matters i posted this in this thread...

1/8" stripe...more suttle...but maybe too thin...

1/4" stripe...prob too thick, but more like modern SLP ZL wheels

i considered the tires, but have had 2 quotes 1 at 500/tire(new nitros) and the other were perellis about 330/tire..this is more affordable and tasteful. i favor a retro theme, but on a budget..

other note, i am painting my calipers syn green as well, with a custom stencil of 69 camaro script and either brembo logo or SS (fender badge logo) i had a Z06 so i like the model name more..will post pics..getting 69 retro fender camaro and SS badges put on tomorrow, as well as SLP SS retro badge..i have blackout, but prob wont use it since i am painting rear diffuser syn green. so that black may not work...installing a NLP rear spoiler and yes syn green...can u say makeover?
2011 2SS/RS SGM KAE, MN6, SLP ZL sways. TPC strut tower brace, GMPP Exhaust,roto-fab cai, pfadt lowering springs, Pedders subframe inserts, radius arm and steering rack inserts. 69 camaro fender and hood badges,heritage grill with orig SS badge, AAC green and white LEDs, RJM designs interior with green houndstooth seats inserts, suede headliner, Berger Chevrolet rear blackout big block tribute, 3stage white gold diamond pearl custom rally stripes by ayers custom paint concord, nc
Old 10-21-2010, 11:42 AM   #668
Mrvnmartian

Drives: 2010 SGM 1LT (Manual)
I like what you are doing to personalize your ride. As for the red on the rims, do you have a pic a little further away to get a better idea? Also, if you are looking to paint your calipers, check out this paint kit from G2. I used them on my calipers. http://www.g2usa.com/brake_caliper_paint.shtml
Mods: Flowmaster, Solar Gard Window Tint, Front Bowtie from Gary's Customs, Green LED dome & trunk lights from AAC, Painted calipers used G2 paint, Emblem Pro underhood bowtie, Stealth Bulb turn signals.
Mrvnmartian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 04:46 PM   #669
NC_SG_SS

thanks for the comments

thanks man, i am having it done while i am having some other work done...it will be a custom paint(SYNERGY GREEN MATCH)mix, i verified it is VHT certified. i have stencils made up to paint over the calipers vice use high temp decals...i know the angle is bad...i may take some others soon to give u some better perspectives...thanks again!!
matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrvnmartian View Post
I like what you are doing to personalize your ride. As for the red on the rims, do you have a pic a little further away to get a better idea? Also, if you are looking to paint your calipers, check out this paint kit from G2. I used them on my calipers. http://www.g2usa.com/brake_caliper_paint.shtml
Old 10-21-2010, 10:34 PM   #670
Vancelot

Drives: Camaro 2011 2LT/RS Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_SG_SS View Post
sharing some pics from my 2011 2SS. glad to be apart of the syn green thead..

my 376 decal u have to look hard to see it

other side of 376 decal again look hard

newly installed AAC green LED upgrade...minor..but looks great at night or thru tint...have done the trunk light as well...
Want to share where you got interior green lighting? Looks awesome!
Vancelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 05:45 AM   #671
NC_SG_SS

interior LEDs

i got them from AAC in LA...jonathan is a sponsor here...look in vendor section...the lights are easy to replace taking off ur dome cover, can be a little rough, but only because i am not as familar with the camaro...they have all the goodies..halos, fog light kits, footwells CFLs, LED light rear bowtie or SS symbols...they also keep up with the forum as well....
AAC
they give discount for forum members...
the trunk and dome use the same lights so u get a 2 PK led replacements..good price...helpful customer service...
Old 10-22-2010, 06:34 AM   #672
Mrvnmartian

Drives: 2010 SGM 1LT (Manual)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_SG_SS View Post
i got them from AAC in LA...jonathan is a sponsor here...look in vendor section...the lights are easy to replace taking off ur dome cover, can be a little rough, but only because i am not as familar with the camaro...they have all the goodies..halos, fog light kits, footwells CFLs, LED light rear bowtie or SS symbols...they also keep up with the forum as well....
AAC
they give discount for forum members...
the trunk and dome use the same lights so u get a 2 PK led replacements..good price...helpful customer service...
Thanks. I'm interested in this also. Did you get the 5 leds with the 3 chips? Yours looks just right for the brightness.
Mods: Flowmaster, Solar Gard Window Tint, Front Bowtie from Gary's Customs, Green LED dome & trunk lights from AAC, Painted calipers used G2 paint, Emblem Pro underhood bowtie, Stealth Bulb turn signals.
Mrvnmartian is offline   Reply With Quote