Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-12-2010, 10:24 PM   #15
buzzy56
buzzy56

Drives: 2ss summit white L99
I have also ordered from them and even talked to the lady on the phone.Got my stuff in a timely manner with the shipping option I felt comfortable paying and nothing but nice conversation on the phone and great product and service.Happy customer.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:24 PM   #16
SoTHavok

Drives: 1
So why is the back bowtie lighting instructions/manual for a CHRYSTLER 300 instead of for a camaro????? can somebody from AAC please answer that to me so i can realize why im spending hours trying to figure out how to do it myself? Anybody?
SoTHavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:29 PM   #17
CrunkGJ1230

Drives: 2010 White Camaro 2LT RS
yeah AACSTYLE treats there customers pretty good,
but if they dont reply sometimes that doesnt mean give up.. just shoot them a call and youre good to go
CrunkGJ1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:38 PM   #18
CaliEMT
Decepticons. . . MOBILIZE

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoTHavok View Post
So why is the back bowtie lighting instructions/manual for a CHRYSTLER 300 instead of for a camaro????? can somebody from AAC please answer that to me so i can realize why im spending hours trying to figure out how to do it myself? Anybody?
Now this I completly understand. The instructions for my headlights were for a MOPAR.

Hence why i had to call them.
I just think they get a little to busy to make install videos for all their prosucts
CaliEMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:58 PM   #19
strauchpete
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT
They probally put the wrong instructions in the box, I have all there directions for the camaro. I got a couple copies of each since every time I order they send me directions. So if anyone needs help with there products I think I installed everything but the side markers that they make for the camaro.
strauchpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:20 PM   #20
SoTHavok

Drives: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by strauchpete View Post
They probally put the wrong instructions in the box, I have all there directions for the camaro. I got a couple copies of each since every time I order they send me directions. So if anyone needs help with there products I think I installed everything but the side markers that they make for the camaro.
Can you tell me what the green, black and brown wires represent?, i was hoping to find that in my instructions, maybe you can help?
SoTHavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:22 PM   #21
CamaroFTW

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS-Rally Yellow
Send a message via MSN to CamaroFTW
I find it odd that after a day of this post on the boards, that is frequented by company employees that post often......that AAC would not reply. I bought almost a grand of parts from them and it was not a perfect sale(if there website could handle a discount code it would eliminate alot of issues) but I got all the parts timely and packed well and hope to install them in a week or so.

Hope you get satisfaction.
CamaroFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:02 AM   #22
LadiesMan217

Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoTHavok View Post
Can you tell me what the green, black and brown wires represent?, i was hoping to find that in my instructions, maybe you can help?
NEVER snip the green wire because your car will explode. The brown is a dummy and the black is the ground. LOL

sorry...just watched the Hurt Locker.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:39 AM   #23
Mankind
Whats a Millwright?

Drives: 2LT/RS SIM, 05 Wht Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroFTW View Post
I find it odd that after a day of this post on the boards, that is frequented by company employees that post often......that AAC would not reply.

Why should they try to defend themselves? All but maybe 2 ppl posted in their defense so far. lol j/k

Andy is pretty active on the site but with the wedding and honeymoon he prolly isn't interested in the forum right now.
Mankind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:43 AM   #24
JCL-2SS

Drives: 2010 2SS Imperial Blue
Ive bought multiple items from them and had no problem, except that shipping was a week behind compared to when they say it was supposed to be shipped. Im ok with that, i know they have gotten busier. I would certainly buy from them again. They were very friendly and helpful every time i called. Not sure why people bash them on this forum when they should just call them and work it out.
2010 2SS IBM L99 6A, Janetty Tune, Dynatech headers and cats, Flowmaster exaust, SLP underdive pulley, CAI inc. CAI, MSD wires, LED's -taillights, side markers, knight rider, interior, Chevy emblem, rear plate
JCL-2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:56 AM   #25
Matster

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM/IOM #3625
Had a good sales experience with them, no problems, they even managed to change my order for me at the last minute. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

416 Forged Stroker, E-Force Supercharger, Blower Cam, Rotofab CAI, Stainless Works 2" LT Headers and 3" Exhaust, LPE ZR1 Twin Disc Clutch, DSS 1400 HP Axles, Pfadt Performance Kit Stage 3.
Matster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:05 AM   #26
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroFTW View Post
I find it odd that after a day of this post on the boards, that is frequented by company employees that post often......that AAC would not reply. I bought almost a grand of parts from them and it was not a perfect sale(if there website could handle a discount code it would eliminate alot of issues) but I got all the parts timely and packed well and hope to install them in a week or so.

Hope you get satisfaction.
Looks like the customers are doing most of the defending here. Which to me is a better defense than jumping in and trying to defend my company by myself.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:16 AM   #27
fourmz
Fourmz

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS 1968 Firebird 1994 Z28
I ordered the 4 channel remote system and it wound up being the wrong unit, I called them and the correct unit was shipped same day and made it all the way up here to Alaska before I even got the first unit packaged up and shipped back (2 days) Businesses are run by people, people can make errors (Shit happens) at the end of the day all that matters is that the business tries to make it right with you. Worse case scenario, you are still driving a bad ass car right?
fourmz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:19 AM   #28
qbert48

Drives: 2SS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
Looks like the customers are doing most of the defending here. Which to me is a better defense than jumping in and trying to defend my company by myself.
+1 great service the many times I've ordered from them

welcome home
1100 4-27-09
6000 6-27-09

yes i got to the dance late don't hate me
qbert48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbb, horrible, interior, scam