Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 02-22-2010, 05:17 PM   #29
Bumble-T

Drives: 1994 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertodd View Post
You sound like a good kid.

For the next car you get, do what it takes to get FULL coverage insurance. And up your coverage limits. Yeah, you're gonna pay for it, but when things like this happen (and as you know, they DO happen), you will breathe a huge sigh of relief.

Join the military and get insurance with USAA. Two of the best things i've ever done.

Best of luck.
im seriously considering joining the military. i want to do anything possible to get my camaro, plus i want to pay for my own college when i leave for a big university from community college. I just dont want my parents and brother to suffer just so i can learn.
2011 Synergy Green Camaro (ordering soon)

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Are you awesome?

If you answered yes, then yes, the camaro is for you.
Bumble-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:12 PM   #30
Krozzbow

Drives: 2LT/BB 3.6 V6 6-M Jun'09 #A9100242
Well let me tell you it’s me driving a freightliner every mourning from the airport to the city station and for some strange reason it seems like I’m invisible to some drivers. I check my blood pressure at the very end of my road trip from fools like the one who was pulling out of a parking lot. Hope you could have it fixed by spring. Good luck.
Attached Images

Old 02-22-2010, 06:34 PM   #31
monstertodd

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble-T View Post
im seriously considering joining the military. i want to do anything possible to get my camaro, plus i want to pay for my own college when i leave for a big university from community college. I just dont want my parents and brother to suffer just so i can learn.
Finish up at community college. Get all your core classes complete. Then when you join up, you'll be able to take advantage of something called "tuition assistance". It pays for your classes, while you serve. Don't waste your time drinking and partying. Utilize the free college!

You'll also be able to take advantage of the G.I. bill. The post 9/11 G.I. bill is so much better than the Montgomery G.I. Bill.
monstertodd is offline   Reply With Quote