Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-23-2013, 03:41 PM   #15
blackZbandit

Drives: BLACK ON BLACK 2012 CAMARO SS
Email Cue at cue@qg3speed.com... he helped me get a suspension package after a couple of other vendors couldn't

****Thanks to Silver Streak for the pic I used to make this sig****
blackZbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:48 PM   #16
Firefighter

Drives: Black '13 2SS/RS/1LE w/NPP/NAV
I had a few pm's and text back and forth with Pete just last week. He even was taking his personal time on a Saturday. A while back I talked to him on the phone for about 20min when I was tryingto decide on getting a 1LE or a used SS. I say give him a PM and he will most likely get back to you. He's a hell of a good guy.
Firefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:17 PM   #17
c_LoW29

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, 2010 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefighter View Post
I had a few pm's and text back and forth with Pete just last week. He even was taking his personal time on a Saturday. A while back I talked to him on the phone for about 20min when I was tryingto decide on getting a 1LE or a used SS. I say give him a PM and he will most likely get back to you. He's a hell of a good guy.
Oh justicepete the one that I sent Pm to and promised a phone call. It's really no big deal Tim Flanary @ TandT Performance got me hooked up with everything I needed this thread was just to say I didn't receive any response or call after constantly emailing and sending a pm to Pete over a three week period
c_LoW29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #18
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
T and T is an excellent choice for a Dealer. They will take great care of you.

Being on the forum, I have developed a more or less personal relationship with many C5 members. That leads to personal contacts for purchasing and setup information. It also leads to calls from some who purchased other brands. I do my best to give each caller the amount of time they need to get the information they want and has nothing to do with the amount of the potential purchase.

The problem is the best part of my job is working with individual clients from my Dealers or direct calls in. Occasionally I lose track of an inquiry by phone, PM or email. It doesn't matter why, it is still my responsibility. The calls, emails and PMs I get are not restricted to Pedders purchases or product support. I try to answer each one with as much detail as possible. Here are a few samples from my PM box.

++++

Do you have any experience with the new3 BFG Rival? I'm trying to decide between the Rival and the Toyo R888. MY guy at Tirerack said he would suggest the Rival over the R888 for a track tire....I'm just really having a hard time wrapping my head around a "Extreme performance summer" tire being stickier than an R compound "track" tire.

++++

Okay, I would like your input on something. Would I be able to benefit from buying a set of take-offs from a 2011 SS? Would it lower my car any or just make it stiffer? I know some companies make lowering springs but since my car is a DD, I can't lower it too much or my splitter would drag everywhere, but I would like something better than what I have for autoX. Thanks!

++++

Hey i was just wondering if you could tell me if these are FE3 or 4 suspension sways. I got them for free today and depending on what type they are i might or might not put them on my V6.

The only info on there are stickers that have a barcode and say: 22795025 ABH and a LH 18 for in the middle of the bar the front and 22795022 AACX and LJ 15 in the middle of the bar for the rear.

++++

Hi Pete,

I had Mike Haddad install the components on my ZL1. The car feels so much better now. I can "feel" the responsiveness in the wheel and rear end now. The car tracks thru the corners now and doesn't "push" as it did before. Great products, adding more stuff next month. I posted pictures in the suspension thread.

++++

Pete, we got everything set up for this Friday 24 May. I will be there first thing in the morning. Are you gonna be able to do the corner weightiing i seem to recall you mentioning a while back?

++++

I'll be at Heath's this Friday to assist with an upgrade on a C5 clients ridiculous build. We are installing camber plates, high rate coils on his Supercars, a new rear Z bar and a few other items along with a race style alignment and corner weight. In my efforts to provide everyone with personal service I disappoint some. So I'll have some raving about our level of support and some bitterly disappointed.

Carlos,

You waited almost two weeks and I am sorry.

Last edited by JusticePete; 05-23-2013 at 07:56 PM.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:07 AM   #19
c_LoW29

JusticePete, I understand that some times things get crazy busy my whole thing was during your interaction with T&T Performance I was contacting you to clear up the issues we had with what parts I needed. Even after multiple conversations you had with Tim at T&T Performance you still sent out the wrong coil wrap with the wrong adjusters. Granted you sent the correct one to me after but it wasted time and money for your company. If you would have called me back once this all could have been avoided, instead you guys just sent out parts that you thought were the right part and called it a day. After the first week of trying to contact you via PM you came back and informed me of the Friday power outage and were catching up with monday orders, if that is the case what about the previous week I had been trying to contact you via all means of communication, or was it just the new orders you were worried about. If I have to go through a vendor to get you to respond then why bother having an account on here or a phone number on the website that you never answer. I have got everything I needed with Tim at T&T Performance by his shop contacting you and getting what I need so I am happy but from now on I will know not to go to pedders directly and just go through one of their vendors to get some sort of response.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:09 PM   #20
SGOS252382

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I feel sorry for people that don't frequent Camaro5. A while back I left many messages at Pedders (wanted to purchase some items and needed advice) and no one ever returned my phone calls.

Definitely something Pedders needs to work on.

I know Justice does his best on this forum, but someone should answer the phone and answer questions when people call.
SGOS252382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:16 PM   #21
c_LoW29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGOS252382 View Post
I feel sorry for people that don't frequent Camaro5. A while back I left many messages at Pedders (wanted to purchase some items and needed advice) and no one ever returned my phone calls.

Definitely something Pedders needs to work on.

I know Justice does his best on this forum, but someone should answer the phone and answer questions when people call.
This is what I mean exactly they have great products and I ended up getting everything I needed but they charged a authorized vendors account for stuff that we didn't need. Which could have been avoided with one simple phone call back.
I am extremely happy with the product but not the customer service