Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-11-2013, 04:42 PM   #15
Russo
Unofficial Glass Tech

Drives: 2014 Ford F150 FX2
Send a message via Yahoo to Russo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKSynergy View Post
Huh??
take a picture of the label on the glass, it should be at the bottom somewhere
Russo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:02 PM   #16
DKSynergy
Kunch

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS L99 Silver Ice Mett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russo View Post
take a picture of the label on the glass, it should be at the bottom somewhere
Ok ill try and get a pic of it tmrw since its dark out now

^^^^ This is my old car, Haven't made new signature pic yet, but Check out its old build thread My Build Thread
DKSynergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:21 PM   #17
Rock-It Man
376 cubic inches of fun

Drives: 2023 Camaro ZL1 A10
More likely the side windows are not fully closed. Do the window calibration procedure and then get back to us.
Rock-It Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:37 PM   #18
AdamEL
Adam E. Lucchesi

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS LS3 VR
Send a message via AIM to AdamEL
My V6 had a sunroof, and I could swear that I heard a little bit of extra wind noise coming from that at slightly higher speeds. My SS doesn't have one, so it seems a little quieter on the inside [minus the exhaust sound, of course]. Just my 2 cents...
AdamEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:51 PM   #19
Caspers2SSRS
Caspers2SSRS

Drives: Summit White 2010 2SS/RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamEL View Post
My V6 had a sunroof, and I could swear that I heard a little bit of extra wind noise coming from that at slightly higher speeds. My SS doesn't have one, so it seems a little quieter on the inside [minus the exhaust sound, of course]. Just my 2 cents...
I have a V8 with sunroof and no odd wind noises, at any speed, of course this is when the roof is closed.................not sure if your ( O.P's) roof is entirely closed/closing though. I'd look before bothering the dealer..........
Caspers2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:00 PM   #20
Goober
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro
If you go fast enough you won't be able to hear anything.
Goober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:44 PM   #21
DKSynergy
Kunch

Oh no my Roof is totally closed and flush ... already checked all that a long time ago when i noticed it... its not the side windows the sound is coming from the front roof area ... Im thinking that when they put the new windshield in they didnt put it in correctly and its catching more wind then usual .. thats the only thing i can think of

^^^^ This is my old car, Haven't made new signature pic yet, but Check out its old build thread My Build Thread
Old 11-12-2013, 10:13 AM   #22
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Quote:
Well i dont know man... I know i personally have been to 135 in my car... and its totally stock. But now that you say non rs the 1lt that i was in was an RS . Maybe because mine is a special edition and comes with 19" Wheels that has something to do with it? Because i heard the limiters go by your tire rating

Sooooo, Dave...which "local speedway" did you do this on?????????? Rt 13, Rt 113, or Rt 1....

(don't answer the above question.......) I will pretend I didn't read this post.......hahahahahaha

you'll have to give me a call one day and we can go for a ride to see if we can find where its coming from collectively.....
Old 11-12-2013, 10:19 AM   #23
DKSynergy
Kunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
Sooooo, Dave...which "local speedway" did you do this on?????????? Rt 13 or Rt 1....

(don't answer the above question.......) I will pretend I didn't read this post.......hahahahahaha

you'll have to give me a call one day and we can go for a ride to see if we can find where its coming from collectively.....
LOL Oh man Jim you didnt know??? I did this right in down town Dover man... i was out looking for ya LOL....

Yeah man i need to get up with everyone and chill sometime soon

Old 11-12-2013, 10:20 AM   #24
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Quote:
LOL Oh man Jim you didnt know??? I did this right in down town Dover man... i was out looking for ya LOL....

Yeah man i need to get up with everyone and chill sometime soon

Bwahhahahahahahahahaha!!!! I must have been off that day!!!! or I could have chased you in my new Hemi Charger cruiser..... yes we need to chill sometime!!
Old 11-12-2013, 10:32 AM   #25
DKSynergy
Kunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
Bwahhahahahahahahahaha!!!! I must have been off that day!!!! or I could have chased you in my new Hemi Charger cruiser..... yes we need to chill sometime!!
LOL Always wanted to be in a chase that always looks so much fun, well aside from the inevitable consequence of being bound in handcuffs afterwards LOL

Yeah we all need to get together and go chill somewhere ... I wanted to go to Jersey but just couldnt make it

Old 11-12-2013, 11:11 AM   #26
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Its your windshield not sealed 100% my wifes suburban had to have her windshield replaced and after a few weeks I kept hearing wind noise come to find out it was not sealed all the way (yet no water was getting in) so it was removed and re-sealed no issues since and that was 2 years ago.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:36 PM   #27
DKSynergy
Kunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01pewterz28 View Post
Its your windshield not sealed 100% my wifes suburban had to have her windshield replaced and after a few weeks I kept hearing wind noise come to find out it was not sealed all the way (yet no water was getting in) so it was removed and re-sealed no issues since and that was 2 years ago.
Thats what i was thinking or when they put the new one in (previous owner must have had that done since i havent had a new windshield installed yet). they didnt seal it all the way or they left a bigger gap on one side and that extra gap is catching more air.. it seems like it is coming from the passenger side

Old 11-13-2013, 04:40 AM   #28
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Quote:
Thats what i was thinking or when they put the new one in (previous owner must have had that done since i havent had a new windshield installed yet). they didnt seal it all the way or they left a bigger gap on one side and that extra gap is catching more air.. it seems like it is coming from the passenger side
Yep same side as my wife's Suburban.