Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 01-05-2014, 11:43 PM   #1
driarene

Drives: 2LS Summit White
Yup. Finally got that fix it ticket

As the title says, so I need some help guys

So just a couple weeks ago I got a fix it ticket for my smoked tail lights and side markers ( after about a year and a half of not getting pulled over for them!) and I much rather take my tint off and pay the $25 fine instead of not taking them off and paying the $200... I was thinking of reapplying them,if I can, cuz I honestly don't care I like my tailights tinted and it makes the look of my car (excuse the ignorance) but it does take a long time to apply. I have the smoked kit from bigwormgraphix, I actually really like the product btw, but I was wondering if anyone knows an alternative like something that might be able to snap in or to put on/ take off easy ,just in case it happens again haha

So what do u think, take em off and reapply them? Or do u guys know of anything else that might be easier. Any help would be great! Thanks!
driarene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 12:10 AM   #2
the barber

Drives: 13' Sw 2ss Ls3
Either buy a second set of stock lamps or find a buddy and swap to get the ticket signed off
the barber is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
smoked tailights, tint, tinted tailights