Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 02-16-2013, 09:09 PM   #729
colingordon
Her Name is Mila

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT A6, 2014 Camaro 1LS
Old 02-17-2013, 08:53 AM   #730
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
^^^^^ next time turn the camera so you don't have to watch sideways....I got a kink in my neck trying to watch this video.....LOL

Last edited by SILVERHAWK; 02-17-2013 at 03:33 PM.
SILVERHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:02 AM   #731
SILVERHAWK

On another note.......my friend at Firestone sent me a flyer about a car show and Buffalo Wild Wings in Dover for March 16th.....as soon as I find where in my phone its stored and how to attach it I will put it in here. I still have to look and see if I am working, would anyone like to meet up at this show?

The way my luck is......I can only hope my ride is done by then......it appears that Eric at MPD1 has taken back his offer to help me fix my cracked spoiler and now that I had the guys stop all progress on my car til I got an answer on whether or not MPD was going to replace it....I have now lost my spot in the production line and have to wait til the first week in March for paint.....needless to say I am not too damn happy right now.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:08 AM   #732
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Drives: 2017 1LE
hmm i know pam/tim might be going to that show and she asked me if she can take my car.. i told her i wouldnt mind... so if you guys go you might see my car there!

damn jim... eric pulled back?!
i actually know him.. he lives pretty close to me..
what happened?
Twoblindsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #733
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoblindsheep View Post
hmm i know pam/tim might be going to that show and she asked me if she can take my car.. i told her i wouldnt mind... so if you guys go you might see my car there!

damn jim... eric pulled back?!
i actually know him.. he lives pretty close to me..
what happened?

I don't know what happened.......I was honest and up front with him...told him I blamed the paint guys so I didn't take pics prior to them sanding the area and all....when I sent him pics of the sanded area, all I asked was if he sent me a new one could they send it pre-painted in SIM so all I had to pay for was striping on the new one.....He answered back that it didn't look too bad would I accept having that one fixed and he would send me $150.00 for my repairs and my troubles. I sent him a message that it sounded reasonable and that the paint shop was going to try and help me with me drivers door due to my bad luck with my car cover lock smacking my drivers door because it was loose from having no rear spoiler and the fact that I couldn't go thru insurance because of the egg incident and he just flat out ignored me after that. I sent him a message to make sure he got my acceptance and nothing. I didn't flame him in the threads or bring up the issue anywhere.

I mean, if he no longer wants to help me, thats fine, but at least have the common courtesy to tell me....I'm a big boy, I can handle it.....I have to get the issue taken care of regardless. I guess maybe he feels that something else caused the damage other than a defect, but I can tell you, I have been upfront and honest with him. The egg incident and the lock had nothing to do with the spoiler......the spoiler was at the paint shop when the cover got ripped off the car...it wasn't even on the car.

If you want to talk with him thats fine.......maybe he doesn't realize I am a cop with some integrity....I ain't trying to pull one over on him.
All I asked him from the start was if they had any problems with the spoiler breaking or cracking....he offered replacement....he also is the one who offered money
Old 02-19-2013, 12:42 AM   #734
ScottyB911

Drives: 2016 2SS Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
On another note.......my friend at Firestone sent me a flyer about a car show and Buffalo Wild Wings in Dover for March 16th.....as soon as I find where in my phone its stored and how to attach it I will put it in here. I still have to look and see if I am working, would anyone like to meet up at this show?
I could be up for that...be nice to actually get some miles on the car. LOL

Scotty B
ScottyB911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:45 AM   #735
ScottyB911

The mods are coming along...CAI intake, BMR springs, ZL1 grill, and a few items I kept from the old car. (Including the wheels)
Attached Images

Scotty B
Old 02-19-2013, 07:26 AM   #736
SILVERHAWK

looking good Scotty...............I may actually take mine out for a run today.....gotta deliver my taxes to my guy up near the New Castle Airport.............guess I better not...freakin rain is coming. boo
Old 02-19-2013, 09:18 AM   #737
ScottyB911

Quote:
looking good Scotty...............I may actually take mine out for a run today.....gotta deliver my taxes to my guy up near the New Castle Airport.............guess I better not...freakin rain is coming. boo
Ugh...I hear ya. Im getting really antsy for this cold and sloppy weather to be done.

Scotty B
Old 02-19-2013, 10:54 AM   #738
SILVERHAWK

Yep, glad I left the monster at home........rained as I was leaving from New Castle.....my pickup is absolutely covered in salt.....I would have been freakin' pissed in the car.

I saw that NUCAR near the airport still has a RY ZL1 on their lot.....I wonder what is the story with that one? I saw it last week when I was riding up to the women's prison with my rookie.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:22 PM   #739
96MrBass

Drives: GM
Quote:

RPM is right there you can stop on in and get that supercharger appointment made.
Roto- Fab Cai, SLP 1 3/4" headers, 3"X pipe, LM2 cat back, Comp Cam & AI Heads, SLP UP, RPM Tuned, GPI Intake, Vmax TB, ADM Air Scoop, 3.91 Gears, Gforce driveshaft, Braille 21#, Elite Catch Can, Pfadt Tie Rods, Diff Bushings and Trailing arms, Eibach spings & sways, BMR cradle bushings, Nt555r's.
96MrBass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:35 AM   #740
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96MrBass View Post
RPM is right there you can stop on in and get that supercharger appointment made.

You buyin' ?????????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I would have liked to take that ZL1 home at NUCAR
Old 02-26-2013, 06:54 PM   #741
Sketch

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS RJT
Anyone having radio troubles here? Ive been getting static on mine when I plug ing my iphone sometimes. I have taken it to Townson Chevy repeatedly and they seam to be puzzled by it. They found a warranty ticket for it and replaced a part in under the center consul and it still hasn't fixed it.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:28 PM   #742
BigBlue2010

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS IBM A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96MrBass View Post
Just had my car there last week getting 3.91s put in. Well worth the money! Maybe someday I can afford a supercharger.