Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 10:16 PM   #113
horizon670

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2LT / RS / Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkneSS View Post
You have not addressed anything I said. If what I said was open for argument or easily refutable you would be easily able to post facts and tear down my argument. The fact that you cannot refute what I said says everything.

So I'll ask the questions you do not want to answer since you want to play it that way.

What does your device do to the signal being sent out of the pedal sensor to the ECM? How does it modify that signal?

Does your device reduce the amount of time the ECM takes to send a signal to the throttle body sensor?

Does your device reduce the amount of time it takes for the pedal sensor to send a signal to the ECM?

I already know the answers but this should make it more clear to your buyers on what this booster actually does.
My answers to your questions:

Yes, the Signal sent out from the Gas pedal is different than stock, that's the magic formula !

Yes, our Controller reduces the time it takes the ECU to send the signal to the Throttle body sensor.

I will not reveal more details. Why ? For obvious reasons. Tuners also don't want you to be able to copy or use their Tune for their own reasons.

Obviously, you never tried any of the Throttle Controllers and that is why you are so skeptical about this kind of Controllers.

I respect your opinion and I just want you to respect over 100 buyers opinion about our product.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:27 PM   #114
DarkneSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by horizon670 View Post
My answers to your questions:

Yes, the Signal sent out from the Gas pedal is different than stock, that's the magic formula !

Yes, our Controller reduces the time it takes the ECU to send the signal to the Throttle body sensor.

I will not reveal more details. Why ? For obvious reasons. Tuners also don't want you to be able to copy or use their Tune for their own reasons.

Obviously, you never tried any of the Throttle Controllers and that is why you are so skeptical about this kind of Controllers.

I respect your opinion and I just want you to respect over 100 buyers opinion about our product.
The signal sent out from the gas pedal is a binary signal, like 01010110101011010, it could only be made stronger not "different." The ECM will only accept one type of signal from the pedal sensor.

"Yes, our Controller reduces the time it takes the ECU to send the signal to the Throttle body sensor."

No it does not because the only way to do that is to modify the ECM, your device only alters the pedal sensor signal.

Show me graphed data of the ECM to TPS with your product installed and not installed to back up this ridiculous assertion.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:28 PM   #115
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
So anyways............

Quote:
Originally Posted by layzurguy View Post
Don't see any numbers down the track.

I believe those might be in the other thread in the vendor section
Old 09-29-2014, 10:29 PM   #116
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: 11 F150 EB/13 Sonic RS/15 Z06
Has anyone logged commanded Throttle Position vs Actual Throttle Position before install and with various settings? Seems to me that would tell you if the throttle is being more responsive or not.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:38 PM   #117
camguynj

Drives: '13 SS/RS LS3 BRM Cammed NPP
Quote:
Yours was shipped this morning.
When do you anticipate more to be available as the website still says Out of Stock ?
Old 09-29-2014, 10:42 PM   #118
horizon670

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2LT / RS / Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by camguynj View Post
When do you anticipate more to be available as the website still says Out of Stock ?
As soon as we receive the GM / Delphi harness that we use.
We're expecting them in about a week or so.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:49 PM   #119
lownslowss
PaPa Smurf

Drives: 2022 SS 1LE
Quote:
The signal sent out from the gas pedal is a binary signal, like 01010110101011010, it could only be made stronger not "different." The ECM will only accept one type of signal from the pedal sensor.

"Yes, our Controller reduces the time it takes the ECU to send the signal to the Throttle body sensor."

No it does not because the only way to do that is to modify the ECM, your device only alters the pedal sensor signal.

Show me graphed data of the ECM to TPS with your product installed and not installed to back up this ridiculous assertion.

When you're done ranting and can move on with your life, come on over and I'll do my best to get you laid...... But this I think, would be impossible. Because I would be acting as at "throttle controller" to get you to the P@$$ faster, and my signals wouldn't get to the girl faster and we'd all just be sol even though I've helped several people with this problem with rave reviews and they all got just what they wanted and expected except for you..... the guy that doesn't know when to just keep his mouth shut.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:49 PM   #120
camguynj

Drives: '13 SS/RS LS3 BRM Cammed NPP
Quote:
As soon as we receive the GM / Delphi harness that we use.
We're expecting them in about a week or so.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:54 PM   #121
sappy

Drives: white 2011 1lt
My brain exploded.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:56 PM   #122
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
Quote:

I personally think this guy is upset because he either didn't get one, or think of it first.

Either way he should just leave.
PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:57 PM   #123
spyderbuddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
Has anyone logged commanded Throttle Position vs Actual Throttle Position before install and with various settings? Seems to me that would tell you if the throttle is being more responsive or not.
Yes its in another thread.
PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:58 PM   #124
hammdo
'It's an experiment'

Drives: [COTW 2/09/15] '11 GPI LSA SC Z/LE
Here is a review on Camaro5 with some details:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...02&postcount=1
Old 09-29-2014, 11:00 PM   #125
spyderbuddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammdo View Post
Here is a review on Camaro5 with some details:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...02&postcount=1
Help that's it
Old 09-30-2014, 04:55 AM   #126
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by layzurguy View Post
Don't see any numbers down the track.

Most just got this last week. A few of us plan to hit the track, however we have other obligations in life too.

For me it looks like Oct. 26th will be my first chance at the local track.

If I have time I will try some 0-60 runs with my Beltronics GX2 Accelerometer.

Until then, carry-on.

Closed Thread