Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 06-17-2012, 02:28 PM   #393
Mr.Bowtie

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS
Here is a few pics I took. The ZL1 on the dyno was badass.
Attached Images

Old 06-17-2012, 02:58 PM   #394
jscamaro
JScamaro

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green 1LT
Thank you Mike and Wendy Schwind, Gary Jacobs, and stikSS Steve Rosser. This is the kind of leadership that every club needs. Outstanding job, the dream be come true. You guys are the best.

THANKS!!!!!!!
jscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #395
thespymaster

Drives: C7 / ZL1 / SS / trucsk
This years CFII was the BEST SHOW I've attended this year!!

Great people to party with and share the passion of all things Camaro with !

And a great end to my run with Veteran1 to have ate four (4 ) new ZL1's for lunch

BAM
thespymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 05:10 PM   #396
tnspd

Drives: 18 Camaro ZL1 1LE (WILSON)
Yea but if you would have raced my ZL1(BERT) instead of leaving I would have ate you for lunch. BAM! LOL It was a blast and fun hanging out with you.
tnspd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 05:32 PM   #397
wirebender

Drives: 2017 ZL1, A10, White, sunroof, nav
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruznSS View Post
Just wanted to say thanks to all that put this together. My son and I had a blast! Love road course but going straight down the 1/4 mile like a bat out of hell - unforgettable. Will be back next year & hope to see all that make C5festIII in Indy. Oh, Wirebender & Stew, thanks for all the tips on running 1/4.

CRUZN-SS VIA tapatalk
Thanks Mark! My wife and I had a great time meeting and socializing with everyone, especially you and your son! Lets not wait a year to get together again! My wife si sooo proud of her first run at the track, and I'm proud of her!
ALL of you at Camaro South did an amazing job putting this all together, again, and are to be commended for your tremendous, selfless efforts and hard work....all to benefit a worthy cause. My wife and I thank you very much!I soooo enjoyed seeing sooo many beautiful cars and people!
Oh, and yea Kelly....BAM!!!
wirebender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 05:56 PM   #398
40again

Drives: 2011 LS V6 6spd manual Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkelly View Post
We had a great time seeing old friends and meeting many new ones this weekend! Thank you everyone for coming out, it was a great success agkelly73 and I will post a link to the pictures soon. We still need to go through all of the pictures and video we took and weed out some of the best ones. We took over 1,100 pictures and many videos. I also have video of the beginning of the cruise when everyone was leaving HD and when we were standing on Grove St. We also have some video during the cruise and of people going down the drag strip. I am leaving today for a week but hopefully Adam will have the chance to post some of it up. Thanks again everyone and please drive safe and if you have a long way to go to make it home let us know you all made it safe We hope to see you all again next year!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2
Just got back home in Maryland without any issues. A really great drive and my wife drove the REDRIDE for the first time. I had a hard time getting her out of the seat but she had to pee..... :-)

You guys put on one heck of an event again and looking forward to next year! Thanks for all that you and your club did to make this happen,

Dave, Jan and the REDRIDE.
40again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 05:58 PM   #399
CaniacFan

Drives: '10 SS CGM #75,288, '14 Stingray
A huge thank you to the Camaro South team for pulling off yet another amazing and well organized CFHII. Although I could only attend Friday night's cruise (work) - I had a ball and saw some folks I hadn't seen since CF1 in Valdosta, GA.

Looking forward to Indy. Oh, and thankx for the "Rita's" BH6..

I got a text from another member that my name was pulled for a $100 SLP gift certificate yesterday as well!! Woo Hoo. Who do I call to claim it??

Again, awesome turn out, great cause and the Best Camaro Family Ever. Lori
CaniacFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 06:40 PM   #400
stikSS
9691 & 97586

Drives: 2010 SS, 1999 SS, 1993 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by wirebender View Post
Thanks Mark! My wife and I had a great time meeting and socializing with everyone, especially you and your son! Lets not wait a year to get together again! My wife si sooo proud of her first run at the track, and I'm proud of her!
ALL of you at Camaro South did an amazing job putting this all together, again, and are to be commended for your tremendous, selfless efforts and hard work....all to benefit a worthy cause. My wife and I thank you very much!I soooo enjoyed seeing sooo many beautiful cars and people!
Oh, and yea Kelly....BAM!!!
We really appreciate the comments and are glad you had a great time... looking forward to next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40again View Post
Just got back home in Maryland without any issues. A really great drive and my wife drove the REDRIDE for the first time. I had a hard time getting her out of the seat but she had to pee..... :-)

You guys put on one heck of an event again and looking forward to next year! Thanks for all that you and your club did to make this happen,

Dave, Jan and the REDRIDE.
Glad you made the trip down Dave... we look forward to another great event next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaniacFan View Post
A huge thank you to the Camaro South team for pulling off yet another amazing and well organized CFHII. Although I could only attend Friday night's cruise (work) - I had a ball and saw some folks I hadn't seen since CF1 in Valdosta, GA.

Looking forward to Indy. Oh, and thankx for the "Rita's" BH6..

I got a text from another member that my name was pulled for a $100 SLP gift certificate yesterday as well!! Woo Hoo. Who do I call to claim it??

Again, awesome turn out, great cause and the Best Camaro Family Ever. Lori
Thank you and one of us will contact you regarding the certificate.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
stikSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 06:59 PM   #401
2L82RUN

Drives: ABM SS/RS
Back home! Have to thank everyone at Camaro South that had anything to do with putting this event together. You guys rock!!! My wife and I returned this year and it was even better than last year. Both of us had a BLAST!! Nice meeting everyone and hope to do it again next year!
2L82RUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:09 PM   #402
H82GOSLO

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS RJT M6
Here's some of the pic my son and I took....(Due to my being overseas for the past few years, This is the first meet I've been able to attend with my Camaro that I've owned for over 2 years. I apologize that I don't know everyone's name or their cars.)

My son w/ Veteran1

My daughter w/ Veteran1

Some of the ZL1s in attendance

And the rest

Old 06-17-2012, 07:26 PM   #403
stikSS
9691 & 97586

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L82RUN View Post
Back home! Have to thank everyone at Camaro South that had anything to do with putting this event together. You guys rock!!! My wife and I returned this year and it was even better than last year. Both of us had a BLAST!! Nice meeting everyone and hope to do it again next year!
Thanks for coming again and your car sounds mean as hell with the open headers!
Old 06-17-2012, 07:30 PM   #404
stikSS
9691 & 97586

[QUOTE=H82GOSLO;5142786]Here's some of the pic my son and I took....(Due to my being overseas for the past few years, This is the first meet I've been able to attend with my Camaro that I've owned for over 2 years. I apologize that I don't know everyone's name or their cars.)

Awesome pictures and thanks for coming, Hope you enjoyed your first meet!
Old 06-17-2012, 07:37 PM   #405
michael's maro
RAM'S CAMARO

Drives: 2010 camaro ss 2015 Z-28
Thanks to the ENTIRE group of CAMARO SOUTH, you guys and girls hosted a GREAT event, also Thanks to the Fayetteville police for keeping us safe on our cruise...

Thanks Wendy for my over priced poster....LOL
Old 06-17-2012, 08:16 PM   #406
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
I want to congratulate CamaroSouth for another successful show - sorry I could not get there until last evening - but what a GREAT time!

Was great to see some old friends and meet some new ones -

Steve and all - thanks for the kind hospitality and your understanding......and Kelly - thank you for your dedication in raising funds for a most worthy cause.

Hope to see you at Camaro5Fest!