Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 08-11-2011, 01:06 PM   #15
Tom Hagen
Camaro5 SoCal Family

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by So Cal Camaro View Post
My experiences with Richard Hibbard is they value their stuff a little to much in the last few years. I have bought 2 Camaros there over the years a 92 and 98, but last few times I was there, they were not willing to deal. Customer service is great, but you need to get a deal too. Not to mention they sold a Corvette right out from under me when they knew I was coming to get it on a Saturday, I mean I saw the other people doing the paperwork.

By the way, I just checked a on a Chevy Cruze there, the deal offered was $500 more on the down and $48 month higher on the lease payment per month on exactly the same vehicle from another dealer. $2372 more is susbtantial.
Really? I myself have never had an issue with any of my customers to be honest. I'm not the type that likes to play games. I can't speak for my peers though is what I'm trying to say.
"I'm an attorney for the [SoCal Camaro5] family. These men are private detectives hired to protect [Tribone]. They are licensed to carry firearms. If you interfere you'll have to appear before a judge in the morning and show cause. " - Tom Hagen (The Godfather)
Tom Hagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 01:11 PM   #16
So Cal Camaro
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hagen View Post
Really? I myself have never had an issue with any of my customers to be honest. I'm not the type that likes to play games. I can't speak for my peers though is what I'm trying to say.
Tom, If you read my note, customer service has never been an issue at Richard Hibbard in the years I have dealt with them, the issue is price, what they are willing to sell for. Very nice people with higher price, still don't get my business.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:15 PM   #17
Tom Hagen
Camaro5 SoCal Family

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by So Cal Camaro View Post
Tom, If you read my note, customer service has never been an issue at Richard Hibbard in the years I have dealt with them, the issue is price, what they are willing to sell for. Very nice people with higher price, still don't get my business.
I meant play games with numbers

I always try to get the bottom line price. If I can't, I'll tell you straight out. Saves me and you time.
"I'm an attorney for the [SoCal Camaro5] family. These men are private detectives hired to protect [Tribone]. They are licensed to carry firearms. If you interfere you'll have to appear before a judge in the morning and show cause. " - Tom Hagen (The Godfather)
Tom Hagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:37 PM   #18
exflirt
Corvette Goddess

Drives: Soon - 2015 Z06 Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBNZO6D View Post
And good for you...As stated, it wasn't the salesman, it was the mgmt. team...On straight sales things were great with my guy also...

Greg
Snarky ...

Everyone's posting their experiences with SoCal dealers - or hadn't you noticed?
8.26.2014 - Deposit placed with Mike Furman @ Criswell Corvette in MD for 2015 2LZ Laguna Blue Z06 Convertible, navigation, carbon flash gfx, carbon flash stinger stripe, spectra gray wheels, dark gray calipers, gray interior, suede seat inserts. EXCITED is an understatement!
exflirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 12:15 PM   #19
UBNZO6D

Drives: ZL1
I've decided to sell my 2010 Grandsport P/P and wait for a ZL1...Having said, one of the wonderful things about this site is other members offering other opinions and other dealers as an option...I've had PM's from other dealers with offers and will pursue same...I thank you all for the encouragement and feedback...Although I have not had any feedback from Selman, they would be wise to get on the boards of the vehicles they sell and get informed to get a clue as to what is going on out here...

Thanks again,

Greg
UBNZO6D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 11:10 AM   #20
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBNZO6D View Post
I've decided to sell my 2010 Grandsport P/P and wait for a ZL1...Having said, one of the wonderful things about this site is other members offering other opinions and other dealers as an option...I've had PM's from other dealers with offers and will pursue same...I thank you all for the encouragement and feedback...Although I have not had any feedback from Selman, they would be wise to get on the boards of the vehicles they sell and get informed to get a clue as to what is going on out here...Thanks again,

Greg
you could send them an email with the link to this thread...
Old 08-15-2011, 08:10 PM   #21
UBNZO6D

Drives: ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantone2 View Post
you could send them an email with the link to this thread...
I have, but they still don't seem to give a shit...And that's cool...

Greg
UBNZO6D is offline   Reply With Quote