Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 02-26-2017, 04:05 AM   #1
iBoltx

Drives: Currently own a motorcycle.
Question Camaro 2010 SS Price?

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/ctd/6019238214.html

Keep in mind that the pricing is in Canadian dollars.

What would you guys price this at?
iBoltx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:30 AM   #2
Snoman
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 Dusk Edition 2SS/M6/Sun/NPP
You know, doing a price conversion with those options....if the carfax is clean....that is an absolutely amazing price with those aftermarket pieces.

That radio with Navigation is an aftermarket conversion - it did not come with the car and was unavailable until 2013. It is a 2013 mylink hack that was purchased from <unknown> and installed by <unknown>. There is an argument here that it can even possibly subtract value from the car since you have no knowledge of who the installer was or potential wiring nightmare you are walking into. You cannot "support" this functionality and will have to pay someone $1,000 to replace, upgrade, maintain or work on the radio. If you are good with car audio or willing to take on this liability, not a big deal. If the installer did the wiring correctly, this is an awesome aftermarket feature. Regardless, I would point it out to the salesman and immediately knock off $1,000 from his asking price. Personally, I would disassemble the trunk in front of the guy and check for the OEM amplifier and see if the rear speakers are OEM as well. If the rear speakers were replaced and it has an OEM amplifier, I would knock another $500 off his asking price.

If that is a GM body kit, it's worth $1,250 installed.

Those are custom floor mats and engine cover.

Sight unseen without knowing anything else, I would offer him $28k if it hasn't been wrecked.

NADA is $22.5k USD + $1,250 for body kit -$1,250 for radio = $22.5k USD = $29.5k CAD less 5% market adjustment = $28,000.

Amazing find, even if he hard balls you at $29,900.
Snoman is offline   Reply With Quote