Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-03-2010, 03:50 PM   #1
guiLT
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: 2001 Maxima
A first-time Camaro user's experience with the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS

As the sun starts to peek over the Bay of Tampa, car body shops and tuner shops start to open their shop doors. For many body and tuner shops, it'll be a normal day with the normal average customers. However, for one Tampa Bay tuner/body shop, this will be everything but an ordinary day..

A Chevy Camaro owner knows this will not be an ordinary day as well, as he opens his garage and puts the key into the ignition of his Chevrolet Camaro SS. The shiny, waxed Camaro roars to life. It feels the excitement in the air. The Camaro's HIDs and Halos turn on and the Camaro is ready to embark on its one-of-a-kind journey.

The tuner shop owner is going through his normal routine, when suddenly his concentration is broken by a LOUD exhaust heading towards his shop. He turns around and behold, a Chevrolet Camaro SS, right in his shop. His buddy steps out of the Camaro and tosses the body shop owner the keys. "Here! I just got it. Take it for a spin and tell me what you think!" With a smile the body shop owner starts the Camaro and backs out of the shop. For the first time EVER, he had control of a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro.

An hour and a half later, the body shop owner tosses his buddy the keys to the Camaro. And to this very day, he still describes his experience. Here are his exact words...

" I had a buddy drop off a Camaro SS in my shop the other day. He said " Here! I just got it. Take it for a spin!" That thing has 426 horses! I took it for a spin around the back roads by bay and I only had that thing in 3rd gear and it was already at 100 MPH!! I am really considering buying a Camaro, now. ( he has the money since he has 7 cars. )"
Old 05-03-2010, 04:35 PM   #2
jordan 572

Drives: none
jordan 572 is offline   Reply With Quote