Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 01-30-2013, 07:56 PM   #1
kobSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Thumbs up The Man, The Legend... Mike the Powder coater

I'm sure many of you have heard about Mike and his powder coating that he provides.

Just had to leave feedback on my recent experience I had with Mike because I was blown away.

I had my calipers powder coated by Mike about 5 months ago. I sent him my front CTS-V Calipers, and he put me on the list for a core exchange for the rears. Calipers were perfect.

Last week, I got a stripped bleeder valve on one of my calipers. Car was down for a week. No one in San Diego wanted to install a helicoil because they didnt was to be held accountable.

So, I ordered a new caliper. I asked Mike if I could drop ship to him, and what the cost was for 1 caliper. He said (this simply) "My warranty is unconditional, just send it to me". He made my super crappy bad luck into an easy exchange.

I received the caliper quickly, it matched my others perfectly, looks amazing and was on the car 20 min after coming off the UPS truck.

Mike is an enthusiast and stands by his product. He's been in the customers shoes and knows what great customer service is. I recommend his services 1000%

Pic for good measure:

Thanks Mike!
Pfadt'ed Out Level 4, Pfadt Featherlight Coilovers, Pfadt ZL1 Sways, Pedders Radius Rod Inserts, CTS-V Brakes, Borla S-Type, Quad Tips, Forgestar 22" F14's (Show), CAI Intake w/ scoop, Rx Catch-Can, AAC Lighting, Showstopper Sidemarkers

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age"

Build Thread
kobSS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mike@thepowdercoater, powder coating