Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

View Poll Results: 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT/RS vs. 2012 Audi A4
2013 Camaro 2LT/RS 43 86.00%
Audi A4 7 14.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2013, 09:54 PM   #29
Kleeeb

Drives: 2014 Red Hot 1LT/RS
Send a message via MSN to Kleeeb Send a message via Skype™ to Kleeeb
WHOA BUDDY. thank god its only a 2010.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABMLS3 View Post
I'm 17 too, go with the camaro you deffinetly won't regret it
insurance must be killer for a 17 y/o with a 2SS.
Kleeeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:03 PM   #30
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro VR 2SS/RS & Impala
and there are expensive camaros if you're looking for one. But yea the base model just for a camaro is cheaper than a Audi. but the camaro is more than the Audi in other places overseas. I also wanted the 2lt but I got the 1lt/rs all that matters is that I got a 5thgen camaro which all I really cared about as the looks is enough itself. but I will be getting. a SS soon that's what I always wanted and will be my forever car .Not my last car but my favorite. car and the one I will keep forever because I do want a Audi a5 and a c6 Corvette
Q'smuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:33 PM   #31
Kleeeb

No Corvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q'smuscle View Post
and there are expensive camaros if you're looking for one. But yea the base model just for a camaro is cheaper than a Audi. but the camaro is more than the Audi in other places overseas. I also wanted the 2lt but I got the 1lt/rs all that matters is that I got a 5thgen camaro which all I really cared about as the looks is enough itself. but I will be getting. a SS soon that's what I always wanted and will be my forever car .Not my last car but my favorite. car and the one I will keep forever because I do want a Audi a5 and a c6 Corvette
I am not too fond of corvettes, but Camaros and Audis are my weaknesses, as I have stated!
Old 05-31-2013, 08:52 AM   #32
Kleeeb

Still undecided! I really enjoy hearing you guys opinions!
Old 05-31-2013, 05:46 PM   #33
SNK

Drives: 2010 2LT...Black
I am 18 now but got my 2LT Camaro when I was 16. I drive my car every day and am absolutely in love!! I have modded it quite a bit so it's not stock but that does not affect the power (literally and figuratively) that is has. I have driven an audi a4 multiple times and its a great car with a nice amount of pep, but the Camaro gives so much more in every aspect. It's more striking to look at, it has a more powerful feel (rear wheel vs. Audi Quattro), and is a complete attention grabber. Not to mention that it can last you a long time just as the Audi can. I hope to be able to keep my Camaro and IF, I suspect never, I get tired of the same thing I can save up and just get some forced induction to wake me up. Good luck with your decision, I vote CAMARO
Old 06-01-2013, 12:34 PM   #34
alaskacamaro

Drives: 2012 2SS 45TH Anniversary
I own a A6 audi and the 45th SS. Both cars are great and both get compliments. Needless to say, the interior and "gadgets" in the audi are vastly superior to the interior features of the camaro. However, the audi cost is considerably more both the purchase (60K vs. 30ishk) as well as upkeep/maintenance cost and vehicle depreciation (audi's drop a lot faster). Power and handling go to the camaro, even the V6 model unless you are talking about a modded A series or getting in to the RS series audi's, which are vastly more expensive (not to mention their R8 flagship model). Insurance is going to kill you on either vehicle so that factor alone makes my recommend the camaro over the audi. The camaro will also have better HP, sex appeal and a fun factor when just cruising over a stock A4.
alaskacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 02:40 PM   #35
Kleeeb

DECIDED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNK View Post
I am 18 now but got my 2LT Camaro when I was 16. I drive my car every day and am absolutely in love!! I have modded it quite a bit so it's not stock but that does not affect the power (literally and figuratively) that is has. I have driven an audi a4 multiple times and its a great car with a nice amount of pep, but the Camaro gives so much more in every aspect. It's more striking to look at, it has a more powerful feel (rear wheel vs. Audi Quattro), and is a complete attention grabber. Not to mention that it can last you a long time just as the Audi can. I hope to be able to keep my Camaro and IF, I suspect never, I get tired of the same thing I can save up and just get some forced induction to wake me up. Good luck with your decision, I vote CAMARO
I totally agree. I believe I am leaning 99% towards the camaro now. You're car is nice, and sorry to hear about your little fender bender that happened in November! That sucks. I agree, the camaro is definitely more of a head turner, and I agree the interior is comfortable for the car that it is. I have driven my friends 2012, and it drives like a dream! Camaros truly are a accident magnet, though. She has had it for a little over a year and had gotten backed into (rear wheel fender is dented in), rear ended by an 18-wheeler (bolts are still stuck in her bumper ), someone scratched the paint on the nose of her car, and she did swipe a post at her house and it left a small dent and red mark on her front fender. She even has 5-6 dents from a hailstorm that blew through one night. And one thing that I would NEVER let happen to my car as it has to hers, is let the inside become so worn out. Her buttons are so worn out and you can definitely see the wear and tear from people climbing in and out and the long trips she takes. One of her speakers is blown, also. And the backseat is practically a trashcan because all her friends don't respect her car! I don't think I would let a living soul in my car unless I 100% trusted them. I feel bad for her too, because it was a 36 month lease. YIKES. I can just see the fees racking up. I have a hard time imagining that she has stayed between her mileage too, because she is always on the go. But I think I have decided a Camaro. I would take so good care of it! How do you take care of your leather seats? And do you think the Boston Acoustics really makes a difference?
Old 06-02-2013, 12:44 AM   #36
Kleeeb

Old 06-07-2013, 01:32 PM   #37
jbrantner24

Drives: 2013 Camaro LS M6
Kinda jealous of the ss owners under the age of 18. If I didn't have school loans, rent, medical bills, ect I would be able to do it..... also a better credit history. But some people I guess have a nicer lifestyle than mine was at 16-18 lol. My first car was a 93 corsica. Had to save up working 60 hours a week while being a full time college student to just get my 96 z28 I had.

K&N intake, Resonated X-pipe w/muffler delete, Trifecta Tune, rashes up sport muscle tachs.
jbrantner24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:55 PM   #38
Kleeeb

NAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrantner24 View Post
Kinda jealous of the ss owners under the age of 18. If I didn't have school loans, rent, medical bills, ect I would be able to do it..... also a better credit history. But some people I guess have a nicer lifestyle than mine was at 16-18 lol. My first car was a 93 corsica. Had to save up working 60 hours a week while being a full time college student to just get my 96 z28 I had.
My first truck is a 2005 Chevrolet Silverado. I've had it for about a year and a half, and the 2LT (not SS) will be somewhat of a College present/making all As through out my life and sticking to my AP courses present. I will of course help pay for it and afford my own gas, but I feel blessed for my mother agreeing to buy it for me! I can't wait until I'm the owner of my very OWN CAMARO!
Old 06-07-2013, 08:24 PM   #39
Swarm

Drives: 2013 Mustang V6
Get the Audi, people here are biased...

[BBK LT Headers] [Trifecta Tune] [Injen Intake] [Black Iceloater] [MRT V2 Exhaust] [Sold]

Swarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:59 PM   #40
31B

Drives: 2014 Black 1SS A6
Send a message via Yahoo to 31B
My supervisor owns an A4 and I have on occasion had the opportunity to drive it. While it is a VERY nice car, it was definitely not as fun to drive as my Camaro. That being said test drive both because you are the one that has to be comfortable
31B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:15 PM   #41
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro VR 2SS/RS & Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarm View Post
Get the Audi, people here are biased...
Please , how do you figure that ? most said to test drive both . than choose the one that fits. People here could have an Audi if they wanted one. I guess you wish you could have an. Audi. So please , speak for yourself .
Q'smuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:35 AM   #42
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS/1LE
More fun to own.... Camaro. More comfortable..... Audi.

I would go camaro unless im trying to start a family.

Your Pro list for both cars......really the camaro seems to be the no brainer to me. the only selling feature for the Audi is the better mpg IMO but then it doesnt even have over 300HP so of course I would trade performance for mpg.

If you wanna feel 17 the go camaro....it never fails to turn heads.
If you wanna feel all mature and what not and want a family car.....Audi.

Tags
2lt, audi, camaro, luxury, pros