Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 05-21-2011, 03:40 PM   #1
Rafsanjani
What now Bitches?

Drives: 2013 SW ZL1
Another satisfied JRE customer!

Well I made the trip up to JRE on Tuesday evening from Northern Virginia, through the monsoon I might add, showed up at his door step on Wednesday at about 0745 and dropped off my car for an upgrade. First off, the shop is the standard by which all others should follow (hint, hint EB3). Extremely clean and organized, all the guys are friendly, well groomed and professional. They made me feel at home right from the start. First impressions matter to me and they made the right one.

Final parts list included a Magnuson SC, Dynatech Ceramic coated headers, new cats, and a fuel pump voltage booster, dyno and tune.

I returned on Thursday afternoon to witness the Dyno. Ted took me on a test drive and my face hurt from smiling! Simply awesome results for the seat dyno! After hooking it up to the dyno and a couple good pulls Ted was able to get the car to 491 RWHP with 514 torque. Very tasty.

It was humid and I still have my K&N Typhoon on the car, two possible contributors to lowering the numbers. Regardless, I could not be happier. Not to mention Ted and crew stayed late to make sure I could drive away that evening. Simply the best consumer experience I have had in a long time, car related or not. Hats off to Ted and his crew. Thank you gents! As I told Ted in a separate note, he has a customer for life!

Almost forgot to talk about the ride home! What a difference! Like a new car completely. Shifting is perfect, power is crazy, the sound is addicting. I can't stop finding reasons to take the car out for errands! If you ever feel like you are getting a bit bored with your stock Camaro, consider the magnuson upgrade. You will not be disappointed! And if you are close enough give Ted a call!

Old 05-21-2011, 06:04 PM   #2
SC2150
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro RS, RX supercharged
SC2150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 06:09 PM   #3
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafsanjani View Post
Well I made the trip up to JRE on Tuesday evening from Northern Virginia, through the monsoon I might add, showed up at his door step on Wednesday at about 0745 and dropped off my car for an upgrade. First off, the shop is the standard by which all others should follow (hint, hint EB3). Extremely clean and organized, all the guys are friendly, well groomed and professional. They made me feel at home right from the start. First impressions matter to me and they made the right one.

Final parts list included a Magnuson SC, Dynatech Ceramic coated headers, new cats, and a fuel pump voltage booster, dyno and tune.

I returned on Thursday afternoon to witness the Dyno. Ted took me on a test drive and my face hurt from smiling! Simply awesome results for the seat dyno! After hooking it up to the dyno and a couple good pulls Ted was able to get the car to 491 RWHP with 514 torque. Very tasty.

It was humid and I still have my K&N Typhoon on the car, two possible contributors to lowering the numbers. Regardless, I could not be happier. Not to mention Ted and crew stayed late to make sure I could drive away that evening. Simply the best consumer experience I have had in a long time, car related or not. Hats off to Ted and his crew. Thank you gents! As I told Ted in a separate note, he has a customer for life!

Almost forgot to talk about the ride home! What a difference! Like a new car completely. Shifting is perfect, power is crazy, the sound is addicting. I can't stop finding reasons to take the car out for errands! If you ever feel like you are getting a bit bored with your stock Camaro, consider the magnuson upgrade. You will not be disappointed! And if you are close enough give Ted a call!

I saw your car there on Wed when I was dropping mine off. Your numbers are right in line where you should be. Bigger hp means bigger problems! Enjoy your car!
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 02:07 PM   #4
Rafsanjani
What now Bitches?

That must have been yours on the lift. Sweet car! I'm not sure what I could possibly do with more hp anyway, except maybe break something.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:19 AM   #5
epstein
Account Suspended

Drives: SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to epstein
Congrats ....Great choice with Jannetty Racing
epstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:29 PM   #6
GQ4Life

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Congrats and welcome to the Family
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
GQ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 07:49 PM   #7
Rafsanjani
What now Bitches?

Thank you folks, still completely amazed and so glad I went with Ted and his crew. The car not only gets second looks, but I see windows rolling down and ears straining to confirm they heard what they thought they heard. Simply perfect.