Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 10-07-2014, 03:55 PM   #57
ShadowLS

Drives: Black LS
And I owned a Balt SS/SC, From a dig it would be very difficult to impossible to beat a GT mustang, as those cars can't launch for shit. From a roll, those balts can toast many cars. People just hate to admit it.
ShadowLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:03 PM   #58
The Black Knight
2013 Black LFX

Drives: '13 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXLS3 View Post
I don't know why your being an ass hole.. Why would I lie about a cobalt beating a 4.6 gt I don't care about either cars. The cobalt runs 13.8's that's why I laughed when he said he beat a 5.0. I have videos but it's on the street so I cant post them. I told him if he could beat a 5.0 then lets race and he showed up with a 4.6 gt that has 5.0 fog lights (poser) and I smashed on both of them. And the cobalt beat the 4.6 everytime not by much but he had half a car honestly a good race.

I had a friend in my car and we felt bad for the stang actually that's most of what we talked about.. How crappy that 4.6 is
Because in many threads where people disagree with BlaqWhole, he then resorts to going Delta Bravo for the rest of his comments. And then ruins the discussion.

Mods: Flowmaster Series 10's axle back, Black ZL1 20X9 wheels(from Factory Reproductions), K&N Typhoon cold air intake, 20% window tint(all sides & back), gun metal hash marks, black outs for Camaro and Chevy badges, Vitesse Throttle Controller

The Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:04 PM   #59
TXLS3

Drives: 11' 2ss/rs ls3
[QUOTE=DSX_Camaro;7995611]Because if you don't have proof then you're a liar because on the internet proof is everything, yada yada... I would have responded to this thread but then you get this. Lol.[/]

http://youtu.be/LOO2wwcqwoc
But since I'm a liar..

Last edited by TXLS3; 10-07-2014 at 05:29 PM.
TXLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:26 PM   #60
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: 11 F150 EB/13 Sonic RS/15 Z06
Quote:
You obviously don't know anything about cars or performance. If you did you would know the 4.6 gt is a dog. In not the OP. I don't drive the ladies edition v6 camaro like you hot shot. Lol is your v6 in the 13's yet?

But since I'm a liar..
I think you misunderstood his comment. DSX was taking your side by pointing out the normal attitude in this section of Camaro5.

By the way, the V6 is "the lady's edition."
Old 10-07-2014, 04:44 PM   #61
TXLS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
I think you misunderstood his comment. DSX was taking your side by pointing out the normal attitude in this section of Camaro5.

By the way, the V6 is "the lady's edition."
Ah I see.. My apologies dsx. I certainly did miss that one.

Lady's edition - touchè

Last edited by TXLS3; 10-07-2014 at 04:57 PM.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:16 PM   #62
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
Because in many threads where people disagree with BlaqWhole, he then resorts to going Delta Bravo for the rest of his comments. And then ruins the discussion.
Tell me how you feel about that.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:37 PM   #63
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
For the record, I don't really care if anyone thinks I'm an A-hole...I don't care in the slightest. I hear people running off at the mouth all day about what they can do and who they can beat. Yet, you ask them what they run at the track and they have every excuse in the world why they didn't go to the track. I've met plenty of people with SS Cobalts with nothing but a stage 2 kit that could run 11s all day yet never actually been to the track to run an 11. And I've met people who could beat this car and that car. And I always ask the same thing..."what did you run at the track?"...and its always the same dang answer. They either never been there or they only ran on "closed road courses" or blah blah blah. There are billions of 11 sec cars out there and not one of them has a time slip to prove it. So that is why I'm being an A-hole. If you ask me if your car can beat this or that, I'll give you an answer based on what I've seen and know. But if you sit here telling me you did this or that without any proof or without a time slip to show it is possible, then yes, I'm gonna be an A-hole about it.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 11:54 AM   #64
TXLS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
For the record, I don't really care if anyone thinks I'm an A-hole...I don't care in the slightest. I hear people running off at the mouth all day about what they can do and who they can beat. Yet, you ask them what they run at the track and they have every excuse in the world why they didn't go to the track. I've met plenty of people with SS Cobalts with nothing but a stage 2 kit that could run 11s all day yet never actually been to the track to run an 11. And I've met people who could beat this car and that car. And I always ask the same thing..."what did you run at the track?"...and its always the same dang answer. They either never been there or they only ran on "closed road courses" or blah blah blah. There are billions of 11 sec cars out there and not one of them has a time slip to prove it. So that is why I'm being an A-hole. If you ask me if your car can beat this or that, I'll give you an answer based on what I've seen and know. But if you sit here telling me you did this or that without any proof or without a time slip to show it is possible, then yes, I'm gonna be an A-hole about it.
You're an idiot. A big one at that. I'm not running my mouth in the slightest. I haven't the slightest care about these two cars like you about being an ass hole. With my own 2 eyes and video camera I recorded a Balt beating a 4.6 gt. That's it. I didn't say anything about 11 second cobalts. No one did but you. Look at the video numb nuts.

I wish I personally knew you. I would slap the **** out of you.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:04 PM   #65
72MachOne99GT
Anthrax Popcorn User

Drives: 2013 GT500
Annnndd it's official...everyone is 12.
Quote:
...if you want to compare performance numbers, well, the GT500 retains it's title of the highest hp, worst performing car in the world.
72MachOne99GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 12:13 PM   #66
Mickeyiz28

Drives: Camaro
I don't see why the v6 can't take a 3v, I haven't had a chance to run one but I'm sure I will. I have taken out 2 3v mustangs and several 99-04s in my 02 maxima 6 speed
Mickeyiz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 12:41 PM   #67
DSX_Camaro

Drives: 2013 SW 2LT/RS LFX/AY6
Quote:
Ah I see.. My apologies dsx. I certainly did miss that one.

Lady's edition - touchè
No hard feelings at all. Like I said, if this topic was still on track I would have mentioned the fact that my little brother beat a New Edge 4.6L Cobra with his 06 V6 Accord (I was in the car with him), but because I didn't video it (or the 4 black guys that ran up to us afterwards and were freaking out because, in their words, "that Mustang dude had better be pisssssssed") I would automatically be a liar and thus it is a waste of time.

This topic is just a revised version of "we should have gotten an SS".
K&N CAI, 1LE Strut Tower Brace, Elite Engineering Catch Can and Clean Side Separator, Apex Scoop w/ Washer Relocation Kit, CTS Front Calipers and Rotors, JacFab Ported Intake Manifold, JacFab Intake Manifold Spacer, 80mm Overkill Throttle Body, SS Brake Lines, Ideal Garage Master Cylinder, Monster Twin Disc Clutch, NPP Retrofit w/ Magnaflow Resonated X, ARH Catless Downpipes, JRE Built 3.45 Diff, 1LE Axles, 1LE Hubs, Overkill Tuned, BMR Anti Wheel-hop Kit Stage I, ACS TL1 Hood Insert, ZL1 Spoiler
DSX_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 01:36 PM   #68
mpiersd

Drives: ABM #2041
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72MachOne99GT View Post
Annnndd it's official...everyone is 12.
Seems so.

Bernadette: 2LT/RS, ABM #2041 of 3903
ZL-1 Springs | CAI | Muffler delete | Magnaflow resonator | LED DRL | DRL harness | RX Catch Can | Mini me

Cortana: 2015 Harley Davidson Road Glide Special
V&H Power Duals Headers & Oversized 450 Raider mufflers | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 Chisel Extreme intake | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 programmer | Klock Werks 12" Pro-Touring windscreen

Own an Aqua Blue Metallic Camaro?
Click here to join us on Facebook and help us in establishing the Aqua Blue Registry to locate all 3903 of these beautiful Camaros!
mpiersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 01:54 PM   #69
TXLS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSX_Camaro View Post
No hard feelings at all. Like I said, if this topic was still on track I would have mentioned the fact that my little brother beat a New Edge 4.6L Cobra with his 06 V6 Accord (I was in the car with him), but because I didn't video it (or the 4 black guys that ran up to us afterwards and were freaking out because, in their words, "that Mustang dude had better be pisssssssed") I would automatically be a liar and thus it is a waste of time.

This topic is just a revised version of "we should have gotten an SS".
I just don't understand what his deal is. I don't even own the cobalt or the mustang what do I have to gain by lying about such a stupid race.. Why would I lie? It's baffling to me. 09 cobalt vs a 09 4.6 gt who cares sorry your so offended with the results blaqwhole but that's what happen. I still don't get why your being such a hard ass the 4.6 is crap.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:49 PM   #70
crysalis_01
Iron fist, lead foot

Drives: 2003 Mustang Cobra
Quote:
I just don't understand what his deal is. I don't even own the cobalt or the mustang what do I have to gain by lying about such a stupid race.. Why would I lie? It's baffling to me. 09 cobalt vs a 09 4.6 gt who cares sorry your so offended with the results blaqwhole but that's what happen. I still don't get why your being such a hard ass the 4.6 is crap.

Thats not fair. I happen to really like my 4.6. Look, when it comes to "racing" i dont know why everyone gets so worked up. It's fun to compare but in the end just enjoy your cars. As everyone knows the "winner" is deyemined by a vast amount of variables in every run.

Just remember, if you lose, make your car faster...and if you win, make your car faster.

Last edited by crysalis_01; 10-08-2014 at 04:40 PM.
crysalis_01 is offline   Reply With Quote