Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 11:37 AM   #169
taz
Taz

Drives: 2010 RS/SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13F20 View Post
You know I find it quite interesting that there are some dealers that have know idea what is going on with the new camaro. A friend just wrote me asking me if I knew any thing about ordering and release dates and so forth. I told him he needs to take him business and money to a whole new dealer location. Obviously that dealer ether does not give a crap about the car or possible clientele associated with that car and that he needs to cut his losses. Second that the dealer was probably to incompetent to keep up with new products coming out. So there you have it. Hell I think I know more about the car than he does. Plus I kill things for a living. Hey maybe I could become a sales representative for GM. Placing both of my qualification up for customers to see. That would be one hell of a sales incentive
Thats funny you mentioned that. I went to a chevy dealership yesterday to purchase a car for my girlfriend and mentioned about getting a camaro and asking what information they had on the camaro. They told me to go to the www.chevy.com website for info on the camaro since its too early because the camaro wont come out until 2010. They looked at me kinda funny when I said we can put in our orders on monday and first camaro comes out early next year vice 2010. When I told them that, he laughed at me and said "its called a 2010 camaro, NOT a 2009 camaro". Guess it takes a while to get current information to the chevy dealerships overseas here in Hawaii. Glad im ordering mine from Scotty. Guess I better sit down and review the option packages before monday.

taz
Old 10-11-2008, 11:40 PM   #170
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by taz View Post
Thats funny you mentioned that. I went to a chevy dealership yesterday to purchase a car for my girlfriend and mentioned about getting a camaro and asking what information they had on the camaro. They told me to go to the www.chevy.com website for info on the camaro since its too early because the camaro wont come out until 2010. They looked at me kinda funny when I said we can put in our orders on monday and first camaro comes out early next year vice 2010. When I told them that, he laughed at me and said "its called a 2010 camaro, NOT a 2009 camaro". Guess it takes a while to get current information to the chevy dealerships overseas here in Hawaii. Glad im ordering mine from Scotty. Guess I better sit down and review the option packages before monday.

taz
Holy cow...someone needs a wake up call.....I think I'd put them in the price gouging thread just because.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:45 PM   #171
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by taz View Post

taz
:bangdesk:

Christ...

What the hell happened to the Order Workbooks that GM sent them?
Old 10-11-2008, 11:51 PM   #172
Sizzox
Most Known Unknown

Drives: 08 Vette
Send a message via AIM to Sizzox
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
:bangdesk:

Christ...

What the hell happened to the Order Workbooks that GM sent them?
I dont believe GM sent them out they were just on chevylaunch.com for them to download and print off thats it.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:25 AM   #173
ucla1ove3

Drives: soon to be 2010 CAMARO :]
umm why didn't you just show them this website, and who scott is, etc? etc? you could have proved them wrong, made them look dumb, informed them, and maybe got to place your order which would mean getting the first one?
jw
Old 10-12-2008, 08:33 AM   #174
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Actually, the ordering system was up and online on Friday.

Closed Thread