Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 08-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #1
ducatisl
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS 6m
Location: Fort Walton Beach...surrounded by da** pickup trucks I can't see around!
Good local detailer to FWB/Destin/Niceville/Crestview/Navarre

Just had DJ and Chris of Gulf Coast Detailers polish and seal my black SS a week ago.

Excellent results (saved me 3hrs of working outside in this miserable heat) and were very reasonably priced.

They travel with a large pop-up to cover the car while they work on it and since one of my coworkers knows DJ from high school and vouched for him, I felt a bit easier letting someone besides myself machine polish my baby.

DJ can be reached locally at 865-0493, and he does boats too. There's a Z on his website, gulf-coast-detailers.net, that shows his work on black vehicles, but, and I may be biased, my SS looked far better than the Z when it was done
Procharged F1A-94 on a 416 LSA block, Callies/Manley/Scat/Melling/Cloyes/ARP/Ferrea/Landspeed/Hi-Ram/FIC/Tick/Alky/ Strange/QA1/DSS/BMR/RPS/Tilton/GZM/Fore/AEM/ATi/JGS etc., built/tuned by me and Innovative Street Technologies
'Mo's Seemingly Endless Build Thread
ducatisl is offline   Reply With Quote