Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 07-19-2011, 09:37 PM   #1
IOM LS/ Phoenix

Drives: Inferno orange metallic Ls
Angry indexing problem on my driver side

so about 2 weeks ago i bought a brand new 2011 IOM Ls and about a day or two later i noticed that when i tried to auto roll up the window it would roll up, hit the upper seal and then shoot back down. i took it back to the service department at courtesy chevy ( worst experience EVER with their service department after this whole thing) and they ordered a limiting switch for it and anthony (cyber Ls) and mentioned to them that the window just needed to be aligned and you could even see that it was shifted slightly to the right leaning in towards the inner parts of the door and going up and a weird angle, so what do they do, ignore the advice we gave them, because we found a couple of people on here that have actually had this problem but the just wanted to waste my time and order random ass parts that didnt need to be replaced on my BRAND NEW CAR, and the best part about all of this is that this whole time they have supplied me with a rental but it wasnt a camaro, which they had available, they choose to give me a hooptie HHR that needed and oil change and low air pressure in one of the tires! and my first months payment (250$) will be going towards that piece of crap instead of my camaro which i havent even been able to drive hardly since i bought it and when i told them they should pay for my first months payment for taking over 3 weeks to get on top of this problem they were like " well at least we gave you a rental car and thats an expense we have to pay for, we cant just go around paying peoples payments and im sure you dont realize because your so young but this will all be a bad dream and you will get over it" and thats when i blew up in his face about not respecting me or my car...
i will never be going back to courtesy chevy for any service, id rather take my chances with another dealer because honestly they dont value their customers at all and give you the run around when you question them or show more interest in what gets done to your car, im sorry but its my baby and im not going to just blindly trust you with my baby, especially when your reputation precedes you, when it comes to doing good work. honestly im just glad phoenix is back home but i pray nothing happens to her again cause i just dont have the patience to deal with incompetent lazy, dealership techs.
IOM LS/ Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:58 AM   #2
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Sucks about your experience there. Most of us have had our share of those. Hope your car doesn't have any more issues after this!
Old 07-21-2011, 11:55 AM   #3
IOM LS/ Phoenix

Drives: Inferno orange metallic Ls
ugh so phoenix is BACK in the damn shop, i was detailing her yesterday and i found a huge gash in the paint on the bottom front bumper by the passenger side wheel, got irritated, went back to courtesy and DEMANDED that they fix it cause it wasnt there when i gave them the damn car, they tried to blame it on me but i hadnt even had the car for 24 ****ing hours yet!! so its being worked on today, just irritated cause its like i dont want to deal with their shitty service but hopfully its done right and i can move on cause im not ever going back there, i dont care ill drive to fremont or whatever.. ugh i just want to drive my car again :( and they gave me a huge 4x4 2010 silverado, which is cool cause i love trucks but its not my baby.. but i dont know if its warranty work do i HAVE to have them do it or can i take it to my own shop and have them pay for it?
IOM LS/ Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chevy, courtesy, service department, window alignment