Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 05-16-2013, 07:37 AM   #57
Toxikk
Lead Dev for Autoblog.com

Drives: GBA 13 2SS/1LE (Medusa)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Skiff View Post
Mine was TPW 4/15 too. Still bayed. I'm getting tired of checky with Becky. I'm just going to watch Toxikk and Monte Mac. When you guys get to 4200 then I'll hit Becky up again.
my salesman called me last night and told me that he believes my 1le might be in jessup md, not too far from my house. he told me there have been cases where cars just showed up, even though they may not be reflected in the system. he has my hopes up now. i am mad curious now. hmmmm
Toxikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:22 AM   #58
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS/1LE
Thats good news!

My dealer is expecting delivery on Monday or Tuesday.

Last edited by CamaroDreams76; 05-17-2013 at 01:29 PM.
CamaroDreams76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:57 PM   #59
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Our ZL1 departed from Missouri this afternoon. We should see it Monday or Tuesday.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:30 PM   #60
SUZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxikk View Post
i have seen 1le shipped/delivered from 4/8, 4/22, 4/29 & 5/6 in the forums. i know that does not cover all of the orders, but have ANY been dealt out of the 4/15 tpw?
my dealer informed me that my car built 4/16 has escaped and has been moving in my direction for 3 days now
SUZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:34 PM   #61
Eric Skiff

Drives: 2013 2SS 1le NPP
My dealer told me today that my car is on its way. Should be here the 27th at the latest.
Eric Skiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 05:30 PM   #62
MarilynMonbro

Drives: Camaro 1SS 1LE
Looks like you guys are finally getting some progress! My TPW was 4/22 so hopefully next week mine will ship as well! So how many of you guys have gotten your cars/ have an ETA?
MarilynMonbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:27 PM   #63
Monte Mac

Drives: 13 1LE, 17 Sierra, 84 MonteSS,
I'm still waiting

Hoping to get it before next weekend. Hopefully they just put in on a truck straight to the dealer instead of going the train route.

Glad to hear some of us are getting somewhere though!

[B]Ordered 3/8/13
TPW 4/15/13
Built 4/15/13
Bayed 4/18/13
Released from QC HOLD 5/22/13
PERMAGRIN INSTALLED 5/30/13
Monte Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:00 AM   #64
Toxikk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUZL1 View Post
my dealer informed me that my car built 4/16 has escaped and has been moving in my direction for 3 days now
my dealer must be on something. he told me it was close, but both becky and chevy customer care tell me its still at the factory. such bs. hate the fact that 5/6 TPW are already delivered and mine is just sitting there.

oh well. today starts week 8, wednesday will be bayed for 4 of those 8. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 05-20-2013, 08:10 PM   #65
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

Quote:
my dealer must be on something. he told me it was close, but both becky and chevy customer care tell me its still at the factory. such bs. hate the fact that 5/6 TPW are already delivered and mine is just sitting there.
Shouldnt be much longer, Im on week 10 and my dealer said they are expecting deliver today (which obviously didnt happen) or tomorrow....... we'll see what happens
Old 05-21-2013, 11:44 AM   #66
Toxikk

you talked with them about any kind of incentive for it taking so long? im gonna ask for a coat of cilajet or something if it goes past 10 weeks.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #67
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

Quote:
you talked with them about any kind of incentive for it taking so long? im gonna ask for a coat of cilajet or something if it goes past 10 weeks.
No I havent but now that you mention it I am going to say something tomorrow when i pick it up.

Im sure they wont give me anything becasue it was out of the dealer's control.

OH WAIT!!!! i do get something special..... we all do actually..... we get a sticker or some piece of paper since our cars went through Q/C and passed...................
Old 05-22-2013, 07:14 PM   #68
Eric Skiff

Drives: 2013 2SS 1le NPP
So maybe my car isn't on a train. I ordered my car in the beginning of March and put down a deposit. About a week later I was told they had ordered one for stock that was exactly the same as mine (with the addition of the RS package), and it would arrive much sooner. Would I want that car? I told them yes. They gave me a copy of the invoice and I was having Becky track it for me. On April 9th I got a call saying the car was at the dealership. I went to pick it up the next day. It was beautiful. Then the sales manager tells me "we ordered you a car, but that's not the car you ordered". Somebody offered them over MSRP, so they sold it. Back to waiting for my original order. My TPW was 4/15, so of course my car has been bayed for over a month. Last week the salesman tells me my car is en route and it will be here by May 27th at the latest. The sales manager emails me today and says the car is still bayed, but maybe it'll be here by the 27th. This is the worst customer service I have ever received from a company in my life. The only way I here anything is if I contact them. They don't seem to give a damn unless I ask, and even then it takes a week to get back to me. If this is representative of all GM dealers I don't know how this company is still in business. I'm sure I'll be happy when I finally get my car (and I'm getting a great price), but this is beyond rediculous.
Eric Skiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:41 PM   #69
Toxikk

Quote:
So maybe my car isn't on a train. I ordered my car in the beginning of March and put down a deposit. About a week later I was told they had ordered one for stock that was exactly the same as mine (with the addition of the RS package), and it would arrive much sooner. Would I want that car? I told them yes. They gave me a copy of the invoice and I was having Becky track it for me. On April 9th I got a call saying the car was at the dealership. I went to pick it up the next day. It was beautiful. Then the sales manager tells me "we ordered you a car, but that's not the car you ordered". Somebody offered them over MSRP, so they sold it. Back to waiting for my original order. My TPW was 4/15, so of course my car has been bayed for over a month. Last week the salesman tells me my car is en route and it will be here by May 27th at the latest. The sales manager emails me today and says the car is still bayed, but maybe it'll be here by the 27th. This is the worst customer service I have ever received from a company in my life. The only way I here anything is if I contact them. They don't seem to give a damn unless I ask, and even then it takes a week to get back to me. If this is representative of all GM dealers I don't know how this company is still in business. I'm sure I'll be happy when I finally get my car (and I'm getting a great price), but this is beyond rediculous.
:b onk:

amen brother. amen.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #70
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

Quote:

Damn man, sorry to hear about that. If you haven't been waiting so long id say go to a different dealer cuz that's just F'd up big time.