Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-16-2015, 11:22 PM   #15
patternpilot

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
Now that UPS is using the USPS to deliver a lot of their packages to save costs sometimes there is no update to the label. I just got notice today that a package that showed "shipping label made" by the UPS was scheduled for delivery tomorrow by the USPS.

LS3, Whipple, Custom Comp Cam, springs, pushrods, timing set, CAI intake, Apex cold air scoop, Doug Thorley TRI-Y headers, Billet Custom Products baffled Valve covers, Mighty Mouse Catch can, ADM FPCM, ZL1 fuel pump, MSD boost-a-pump, Hex Vent hood vents, ProSport gauges(fuel pressure, AFR, Boost), Corsa, 100 cell Cats. Jannetty remote tuned, Pfadt trailing arms, all parts user installed. No Dyno yet. Manual trans. 3.45 gears.
patternpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 02:07 PM   #16
Jc's1LE

Drives: 2015 SW 1LE BA NPP Recaros
Yea a company name would be great before i order parts here soon.
Jc's1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 03:16 PM   #17
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
It doesn't ring any Bells with me, so it's not us (that I know of).

In our Order System, as soon as an Order is entered, a UPS Tracking # is assigned to it. If the part is not in Stock, the UPS # stays with the order. It is never active til UPS Scans it into their 1st Depot
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 05:45 PM   #18
birminghamss
2015 Commemorative SS/2SS

Drives: 2015 SS Commemorative Edition
So I decided to call. I spoke with the person there and I explained my situation and was told let me look into it. They come back and tell me. Wow I was given wrong tracking number and that it says will be delivered tomorrow (which is today). So now (sorry it has taken me so long to update) I am headed home to see if it sitting there. Since I still have no tracking number to check. Fingers crossed.
2015 SS/2SS Commemorative edition (stripe deleted). United States Camaro Club, BMR split drop, Copper colored wheels, RotoFab intake, GM strut bar, blacked out side markers, painted engine pieces, tint, tredwear letters (tire), more to come...
birminghamss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 06:23 PM   #19
Camaroky

Drives: 2016 camaro 1SS
Camaroky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:11 PM   #20
RankSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
The suspense is killing me.
2010 Camaro SS RS, Maggie with 3.4" pulley, 60# injectors, ADM dual fuel pumps, ADM Stage 2 Cam with Brian Tooley springs and pushrods, black CAI intake, Stainless Works long tube headers w/gutted cats, ZL1 Diff w/offset bushings, Pfadt lowering springs, Pfadt sway bars, Pfadt solid sub frame mounts, BMR trailing arms and toe rods, Hurst short throw shifter, Painted on Hugger Orange stripes, Forgestar F14 Piano Black wheels, Nitto NT05 rubber.
RankSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 05:33 PM   #21
birminghamss
2015 Commemorative SS/2SS

Drives: 2015 SS Commemorative Edition
Well update I come home and to my surprise nothing at my door. So I'm thinking well guess not getting again. I go outside to get something off the porch and bamm there is my box that ups decide to put there instead. Which honestly that was nice since I live in an apartment complex but next time maybe leave a note. Lol. So I finally have the item I purchased. Now to wait another week to get installed since there is truly only one person I let touch my vehicle if it's not me. If your in the Birmingham area and ever need anything done I have some of the best guys that do everything that are also my friends. These people have a great name when it comes to their passion and craft with what they do. So if u ever need anything hit me up and will pass along info.
2015 SS/2SS Commemorative edition (stripe deleted). United States Camaro Club, BMR split drop, Copper colored wheels, RotoFab intake, GM strut bar, blacked out side markers, painted engine pieces, tint, tredwear letters (tire), more to come...
birminghamss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 05:51 PM   #22
GRAD2014RS

Drives: 2014 CAMARO 1LT RS
hey man hook me up with the info cause i need my exhaust welded up

SOLD
GRAD2014RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 12:59 PM   #23
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Glad they got there!
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote