Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 12-30-2012, 02:21 PM   #3165
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com

Drives: Camaro LSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalimus View Post
Which Eotech do you want? I don't seem to have any problem finding accessories. Only the gun, the mags, and the ammo.
I can find some online, but I'm just not a guy that pays retail for anything. I took my old 552 off my other AR for now. There'll be plenty of them around in the next few weeks, and I'm in no hurry.
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:04 PM   #3166
driyac

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS
anyone here want to sell me a lower???

puhhhhleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
driyac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:30 PM   #3167
only the beSSt

Drives: IOM 1LE, awaiting my return
Quote:
Originally Posted by rykeith View Post
I would hope so, but I also watched videos of soldiers (or police dressed as soldiers) confiscating law-abiding citizen's weapons. Very scary.
There will always be mindless do-ers. Whether they fear not having a paycheck, they are too afraid to fight the government, or they just aren't thinking outside their little, tiny world. But the MAJORITY of the military would be pro-gun and not afraid to face The Man.... plus a lot of those uniforms very well could be NATO forces.

But watch out. Because after Katrina, for example, police were raiding homes to confiscate weapons, even homes not affected by the hurricane. One of my friend's family lives there. Their home was not affected at all. They were living a normal life just outside the affected area. But one day, the police kicked down their down and started yelling "Is everyone okay?", but all the police did was search for and take their firearms. His brother tried to stop them, and they cuffed him and put him on the curb til they had removed all their firearms. Then they let him go. The police never had any other paperwork or motive, and then they just picked up and moved on to the next house.

A civil war over firearms would truly be another brother against brother, neighbors going at it type conflict, depending on what (and how strong) your beliefs are. But at this rate the government would have the upperhand in planning and resources, so it would take a lot of us to organize and structure ourselves to have fighting chance.... think Red Dawn, but it would be our own damn government, and the citizens who choose to support them.
only the beSSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:33 PM   #3168
only the beSSt

Drives: IOM 1LE, awaiting my return
Anyone know of a good place (or person) to get a reasonable price on new or meticulously broke-in MSAR STG-E4, FN Scar 16S, or FN FS2000?
only the beSSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:36 PM   #3169
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Drives: Super Charged 1SS/RS, M6, CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullF-16 View Post
We can't do this as individuals. That will just make us Martyrs and the media will not cover it. Or they will make us out to be bat shit loons like Lanza and all the other freaks!

We have to start organizing ourselves now. No, not for war yet, but by letting them know we will not let our rights be trampled by the big city douchebags that seem to be dictating the direction this country is going.

Write and call daily. Keep it simple and to the point. The interns are the ones who either file it under Americans or traders! One sentence is all it takes to let them know. The politicians only care about what will get them re-elected! Wow, how damn sad. For all you youngsters out there....40 or less.....this is your damn future. Do something now. I am at the point where i really have nothing to lose except my freedom and liberty, and that will not happen. I swear to God!!!!!! MOLON LABE! know it, live it, love it! It starts here and now We the People!
Bull like you I'm retired military COL(R), GA ARNG, and we are definitely on the same page. IF this happens I don't think it will be sporadic enough to ignore or label as nut cases, I really see this as a trip wire, to other things, and yes there will be some crazies who will take it too far, that will be the problem in an otherwise popular movement. It would be interesting to see how the "administration" would react to an "Armed Occupy" situation of some major city, could be interesting.
K&N CAI, Wet Okole Seat Covers, MagnaFlow Street Perf. Ex. (Axle Back), MPD Hood, Gary's Customz ZL1 Fascia/Vented Fenders/Custom Stripes/Paint, AAC Afterburners/Fog Light Halos/Side Markers/Misc LEDs, Bee-Otch Air Freshener, Hurst Shifter and Line-Loc(APEX), RPI Splash Guards, MagnaCharger (Texas-Speed)(Installed by ME), Rx Catch Can and Breather, Billet Pulleys (SC2150), ARH Headers, LPE Twin Fuel Pump, Custom Blower Cam, Custom Tune TBArwhp, TBArwtorq, Boost Gauge and Single Pod (MTI)
GSUNCSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:02 PM   #3170
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by only the beSSt View Post
Anyone know of a good place (or person) to get a reasonable price on new or meticulously broke-in MSAR STG-E4, FN Scar 16S, or FN FS2000?
Right now it's just not gonna happen. SCARs are going for $4000, FS2000s are $3000 and MSARs are $2000. Unless you're willing to pay a fortune you're gonna have to wait it out for a while.
Old 12-30-2012, 05:16 PM   #3171
calbert1999
Camaro SS Lover

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black IOM
Considering all the gun sales lately I'm guessing all this drama over increasing taxes or going over the fiscal cliff is a farce.
calbert1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:44 PM   #3172
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
We've been given a lot of latitude in the recent 2nd amendment trampling effort by our beloved Ms. Feinstein, I don't think we should delve into taxes, the BAN HAMMER may come out!
Old 12-30-2012, 05:45 PM   #3173
techinny

Drives: '18 Sierra Denali '05 GMC 2500HD
No, it is people getting them while they can!!!

Had: 2010 SS/RS M6 Hurst STS, Noweeds
techinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:46 PM   #3174
Mr Twisty

If you don't have a lower, or a particular weapon, don't sweat it. Either this storm will blow over and everything will return to normal.....

.....or you'll be able to find plenty of weapons laying around on the ground. Just be warned, if you pick it up, be ready to use it!
Old 12-30-2012, 05:47 PM   #3175
1badtie

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
just ordered my AR-10 custom built to my order!

2010 2SS RS --- SOLD
MODS-
Performance: BMR trailing arms & bushings | BMR Toe links | X-pipe | Muffler delete | Vmax ported throttle body | Apex "strong" MAS | Vararam CAI | Apex catch can | Kooks Headers | Kooks HF Cats | Dyno tuned by GPI 417 RWHP 409 FT-Lb
Cosmetic: painted Zl1 rockers | Zl1 grill | AAC side markers | AAC LED backup lights | windows tint | taillight tint | JDP tow hook | all emblems blacked out | LED fogs
1badtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:50 PM   #3176
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Drives: Super Charged 1SS/RS, M6, CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by only the beSSt View Post
I'm considering consolidating to a single caliber as I'm having no luck getting the 5.7mm for my FN, probably a more popular NATO round like 9mm, that way if the Zombies do attack, you can pick up a few discarded rounds.
K&N CAI, Wet Okole Seat Covers, MagnaFlow Street Perf. Ex. (Axle Back), MPD Hood, Gary's Customz ZL1 Fascia/Vented Fenders/Custom Stripes/Paint, AAC Afterburners/Fog Light Halos/Side Markers/Misc LEDs, Bee-Otch Air Freshener, Hurst Shifter and Line-Loc(APEX), RPI Splash Guards, MagnaCharger (Texas-Speed)(Installed by ME), Rx Catch Can and Breather, Billet Pulleys (SC2150), ARH Headers, LPE Twin Fuel Pump, Custom Blower Cam, Custom Tune TBArwhp, TBArwtorq, Boost Gauge and Single Pod (MTI)
GSUNCSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:51 PM   #3177
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com

I picked up accessories for my POF this weekend at the gun show. I couldn't find an Eotech EXPS2, so I pulled my 552 off my other AR for now.

Troy tritium battle sights
Troy modular combat grip
Eotech G33.STS magnifier

Here are some pics.
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2012, 05:59 PM   #3178
Mr Twisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
I picked up accessories for my POF this weekend at the gun show. I couldn't find an Eotech EXPS2, so I pulled my 552 off my other AR for now.

Troy tritium battle sights
Troy modular combat grip
Eotech G33.STS magnifier

Here are some pics.
Gorgeous! Have you heated it up yet?

Tags
camaro gun