Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 06-07-2010, 10:18 PM   #1
andredmg
Big Nasty

Drives: Chevys lots of em
ABQ Newbie

Well I finally became a member of C5 thanx to lots of persuation from Curt and Ivan some local crazy Camaro owners, just kidding Curt but Ivan is pretty crazy. Saw a post on Beth wanting to get a little cruise going on the weekend sometime, sounds good but I dont think she knows anything about going slow lol. Beth and Jim Guthrie on the track I might put my money on her lol. I drive a Camaro 2SS/RS (black), inferno interior, ground effects (painted black) 21" rims (polished/black), functional ram air hood, CAI, American Racing Headers 1 7/8" primaries, full 3" X-pipe, Borla XR1 race mufflers 3", MBRP square tips, Hurst Short Shifter... on order pfat suspension, big six piston Brembo brakes, 429 stroker... hope to see you all out on the road sometime!

Last edited by andredmg; 11-19-2010 at 09:46 PM.
andredmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:20 PM   #2
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by andredmg View Post
Well I finally became a member of C5 thanx to lots of persuation from Curt and Ivan some local crazy Camaro owners, just kidding Curt but Ivan is pretty crazy. Saw a post on Beth wanting to get a little cruise going on the weekend sometime, sounds good but I dont think she knows anything about going slow lol. Beth and Jim Guthrie on the track I might put my money on her lol. I drive a Camaro 2SS/RS (black), inferno interior, ground effects (painted black) 21" rims (polished/black), functional ram air hood, CAI, American Racing Headers 1 7/8" primaries, full 3" X-pipe, Borla XR1 race mufflers 3", MBRP square tips, Hurst Short Shifter... on order pfat suspension, big six piston baer brakes, 429 stroker... hope to see you all out on the road sometime!
QUAD YEAH!!!

About time sir! Glad to have you here and in the circle.

We all love your car too man. Looks fantastic with the hood on!

SMS on the 19th if there's anyway to get you off work that day and then again on the 25th, Tom has helped arrange a Camaro5.com/Motiva Drag night at the ABQ Strip.

First Sunday of every month at Dos as you know from being at the last two!

Thanks for getttin on man! Great to see you after the 7 year hiatus!

Take care,
Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:35 PM   #3
WiccaJew

Drives: Black & Blue 1SS
Welcome to Cam5! And to the ABQ gang!.
WiccaJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:59 AM   #4
Bethgrce

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black/IOM
Okay.....so I have a need for speed! I admit it! But I am also a very safe driver and I am also always on the lookout for cops! I also have alot of friends who are cops and they all keep warning me that my days are numbered! So I will slow down.....a little! Great seeing you again! We really do have to do a cruise! I love meeting with everyone...but it woud be fun to cruise together somewhere and let Albuquerque see what the Camaro is all about! I'm still up to taking a cruise down Route 66 through downtown to old town with a cruise around the plaza! Imagine the sound reverberating off the buildings downtown and in old town! Too bad we could make arrangements to save some spots on the plaza for us to back into and park! Just a thought. I am trying to rearrange my schedule so that I can make it to Track on the 19th....I would love to ride with Jim Guthrie! I might even take a turn at the track!
Bethgrce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:34 AM   #5
cjingle

Drives: 1969 Camaro RS, 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
But I am also a very safe driver and I am also always on the lookout for cops!
I'm a good driver. LOL
(Rainman)
cjingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:09 PM   #6
ZZTOM

Drives: 67 Camaro 350, 2010 2SS
It was great to meet and talk to you sunday. Glad you signed on !!!!! Also loved your car
Old 06-08-2010, 08:02 PM   #7
2010 BADSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Glad to meet you, and glad you finally registered on Camaro 5 you creepy lurker you! I loved your car and am looking forward to watching your 429 stroker build! Welcome.
DSS 9" rear with 3.90 gear
Pfadt suspension/Hotchkiss chassis brace
Forgeline Wheels VR3S/Nitto tires

Beware of the LPE Sisterhood
2010 BADSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:47 PM   #8
RS-SS2

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 09 mini, 01 3500
Glad you joined us on C5 and it was great talking cars with you on Sunday.I love your new hood and am looking forward to hearing about the progress of your upcoming build.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:38 PM   #9
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethgrce View Post
Okay.....so I have a need for speed! I admit it! But I am also a very safe driver and I am also always on the lookout for cops! I also have alot of friends who are cops and they all keep warning me that my days are numbered! So I will slow down.....a little! Great seeing you again! We really do have to do a cruise! I love meeting with everyone...but it woud be fun to cruise together somewhere and let Albuquerque see what the Camaro is all about! I'm still up to taking a cruise down Route 66 through downtown to old town with a cruise around the plaza! Imagine the sound reverberating off the buildings downtown and in old town! Too bad we could make arrangements to save some spots on the plaza for us to back into and park! Just a thought. I am trying to rearrange my schedule so that I can make it to Track on the 19th....I would love to ride with Jim Guthrie! I might even take a turn at the track!
*caugh*Bullschiza*caugh*

Curtis has the cruise idea down pat I think....

Agreed, great to have the "creeper" come to fruition and join up! And very cool to chill and talk cars for a minute in between playing with my girls.

Hopefully we can nail the cruise idea down on the Drag night if we get everyone there.

429 Stroker.....hum....

-Ivan
Old 06-10-2010, 07:43 PM   #10
andredmg
Big Nasty

Drives: Chevys lots of em
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 BADSS View Post
Glad to meet you, and glad you finally registered on Camaro 5 you creepy lurker you! I loved your car and am looking forward to watching your 429 stroker build! Welcome.
"creepy lurker", whats up with that?
andredmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:51 PM   #11
2010 BADSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andredmg View Post
"creepy lurker", whats up with that?
Sorry man, you were a lurker on the site, and we have an inside joke at work about "creepy" lurkers, so that just popped into my head. I really do love your car though, and you are welcome to post or lurk. Just show up to our meets, so we can follow your awesome build!
DSS 9" rear with 3.90 gear
Pfadt suspension/Hotchkiss chassis brace
Forgeline Wheels VR3S/Nitto tires

Beware of the LPE Sisterhood
2010 BADSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:38 PM   #12
Racer-X
Rhymin and Stealin

Drives: The Search is on ABM V6.....
Send a message via MSN to Racer-X
Racer-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:42 PM   #13
ZZTOM

Drives: 67 Camaro 350, 2010 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAS View Post
You live here, nice try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2010, 10:48 PM   #14
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

...Or if he coulda made it out to the last meet he couda saw AMG's Rig too....

LOL ,
Ivan

Tags
cruise, custom, exhaust, meet, motor