Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 02-21-2013, 10:37 AM   #15
Cincy10SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6
Also, FWIW, I contacted Yates (who will contact the manufacturer, Scott Drake in CA) to see if they would consider offering a dead pedal to go with this set.
Traded-in car: K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.
Cincy10SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:52 AM   #16
dragon22

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
Yates...didn't the make the billet concept shifter for the autos? That was a great looking shifter. I love the look of these pedals too. From different products I've seen, they are very good quality too.
dragon22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:55 AM   #17
rd67

Drives: 2010 Silverado LTZ,2012 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy10SSRS View Post
Also, FWIW, I contacted Yates (who will contact the manufacturer, Scott Drake in CA) to see if they would consider offering a dead pedal to go with this set.
Thanks Cincy10SSRS, You read my mind. I ordered a set for my beast. I think they are going to look great in my 12' 2SS and I was just thinking if they could possibly come out with a matching Dead Pedal that would be a extra option later to add if people want to complete the set. For the price I just don't see a better option, Thanks again.
rd67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:41 AM   #18
dragon22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon22 View Post
Yates...didn't the make the billet concept shifter for the autos? That was a great looking shifter. I love the look of these pedals too. From different products I've seen, they are very good quality too.
Just answering my own question. No it wasn't Yates, it was Scott Drake who made the shifter! LOL
Old 02-21-2013, 11:44 AM   #19
Cincy10SSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon22 View Post
Not sure how a shifter got into the discussion but are you talking about this one they sell?
http://www.yatesperformance.com/camaro/cc1320.html

Yeah, I've bought a number of things from Yates and they've all been top notch quality and usually for a real good price.
Traded-in car: K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:13 PM   #20
dragon22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy10SSRS View Post
Not sure how a shifter got into the discussion but are you talking about this one they sell?
http://www.yatesperformance.com/camaro/cc1320.html

Yeah, I've bought a number of things from Yates and they've all been top notch quality and usually for a real good price.
That's the one. I was going to get that for my LLT/RS when I still had it, but it was still on the drawing board. Some of the guys bought it and it looks amazing!

And the shifter was brought up as an example of the awesome products Drake comes up with.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:57 AM   #21
SimMan

Drives: 2011 SIM Convertible
Send a message via Skype™ to SimMan
own a pair and agree they look great. I also would love to get the matching dead plate for them. If anyone hears that they have gone ahead a made them I would hope that someone would post it and let us know.
SimMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:05 PM   #22
Cincy10SSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimMan View Post
own a pair and agree they look great. I also would love to get the matching dead plate for them. If anyone hears that they have gone ahead a made them I would hope that someone would post it and let us know.
I heard back from Yates Performance who checked with Scott Drake, the outfit that makes the pedal set. They don't have plans to offer a dead pedal unfortunately. Then again, the ZL1 pedals don't have one either.