Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 11-29-2009, 08:50 PM   #15
jttint1
jttint.com 9176864733

Drives: FX35,testarossa,CBR
Send a message via AIM to jttint1
looks great.i cant belive they cut out for the breaklight.is that the law by you?if not i would have it redone covering the light.how bout the windshield?that will look even better!here's a pic of one of my jobs....
jttint1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:38 PM   #16
Mr CLuTcH
Always On Kill!

Drives: S.I.M. SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jttint1 View Post
looks great.i cant belive they cut out for the breaklight.is that the law by you?if not i would have it redone covering the light.how bout the windshield?that will look even better!here's a pic of one of my jobs....
Thx! Yeah, the guy cut out for the breaklight, he didn't recommend covering it,....so I was like yeah your right, whatever. I didn't want the windshield tinted though,...I felt that would have been a little too dark as hell. I see yours and it looks greaT! But how do you see out of that thing at night, seriously. Sure the sides and back, but I don't think I could drive if the windshield was covered.
*K&N typhoon CAI
*Aggressive cam.
*Tune
**Result**: 465rwhp/ 447rwtq. Satisfied.
Mr CLuTcH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:46 PM   #17
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Looks great and i back you all the way with the note
Try being allergic to the cold, actually allergic! burst out iinto hives and have an epi pen for it. "Cold hives" everyone thought it was a joke when i would tell people lol
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 10:07 PM   #18
franknbeans
Whipped

Drives: 2010 CAMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Looks great and i back you all the way with the note
Try being allergic to the cold, actually allergic! burst out iinto hives and have an epi pen for it. "Cold hives" everyone thought it was a joke when i would tell people lol

move to FL.. get out of canada... wow, this would suck.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:15 AM   #19
Romeloc

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS RS A6 Inferno
looks great I need one of those notes
Romeloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:30 AM   #20
1sickss

Drives: BADDEST SS IN ATL!!!!
1sickss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:47 AM   #21
jttint1
jttint.com 9176864733

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr CLuTcH View Post
Thx! Yeah, the guy cut out for the breaklight, he didn't recommend covering it,....so I was like yeah your right, whatever. I didn't want the windshield tinted though,...I felt that would have been a little too dark as hell. I see yours and it looks greaT! But how do you see out of that thing at night, seriously. Sure the sides and back, but I don't think I could drive if the windshield was covered.
i think tinting over the breaklight looks cleaner.tint sheilds are great for blocking heat and privacy.the vette isnt my car,tinting is what i do.

Old 11-30-2009, 10:56 AM   #22
JHart
I haz camaro again :)

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS
i've got 5% on the back and the back quarter panel small window, and 28% on the sides. i think i might take it back and get 5% on the sides.

2010 silverado z71 ccsb(sold, old dd)
2010 camaro1ss(sold, missed, will have another someday)
JHart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:53 AM   #23
SurfnSun

Drives: callawayownersgroup.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Draco View Post
you may also be facing fraud charges and possible jail time.

Yea right.

Last edited by SurfnSun; 12-02-2009 at 06:03 PM.
SurfnSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 12:02 PM   #24
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
looks awesome, I wish I went with 5% all around, I have 5% on the back window and 20% on the sides, it is hard to see in the sides, but I wanted it to be like yours where you can't see in at all, I wonder if I can have tint put over the tint I have on the sides.
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:27 PM   #25
jttint1
jttint.com 9176864733

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
looks awesome, I wish I went with 5% all around, I have 5% on the back window and 20% on the sides, it is hard to see in the sides, but I wanted it to be like yours where you can't see in at all, I wonder if I can have tint put over the tint I have on the sides.
you can put tint over tint,but it's always best to strip the old one and retint.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:06 PM   #26
Mr CLuTcH
Always On Kill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
Thanks dude! If you have 20% you might as well get 5! You in the illegal zone anyway. It feel so good knowing people can't see into your car, not at the red light, the parking lot, or wait....anywhere! At night? Forget about it. Man, do what makes you happy, and ever since I ordered a Camaro, I knew when I got it I wanted that damn limo tint to just set it off. 5 percent tint just gives the car a more sexy distinct yet mysterious look while in public. It's just great; I'm so happy.

Cops shouldn't bother you as long as you don't do anything out of the ordinary, like drive past them doing 80 in a 40, or burning out at a red light because your in the front and everyone behind you can see. And if you speed, do it when you know they're not around. But as far as getting the tint layered over the preexisting tint, no, I wouldn't do that. Get that tint taken off, and the 5 percent tint film put on, it'll cause less problems.

Quote:
you may also be facing fraud charges and possible jail time.
lol. Who gives a shit? I face felony charges every night on my way home from work , I'm doing 120+ no matter who's around, if you catch me while doing speeds up to 155mph, I deserve to goto jail because I'm a damn fool for stopping.
*K&N typhoon CAI
*Aggressive cam.
*Tune
Old 12-01-2009, 06:01 AM   #27
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr CLuTcH View Post
Listen,...if you want limo tint, your eyes/skin are physically affected by direct sun-light, got it? Who am I to tell you when your driving and in contact with sunlight your skin doesn't becomes irritated and shortly after begin to resembles "hives" and itch for several days? Who am I to tell you that you don't suffer from photosensitivity and experience symptoms which would indicate you have photodermatosis? I dunno man,....those 500 dollar tickets do look kinda nice on paper. Whadaya say?
DUMB !!!!! I guess your screwed at night then aren't you ..... All's fair after the sun goes down, and don't get cought driving ..... You will get busted ..... It's ONLY good for daylight hours .......
Old 12-01-2009, 08:27 PM   #28
Mr CLuTcH
Always On Kill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingShot View Post
DUMB !!!!! I guess your screwed at night then aren't you ..... All's fair after the sun goes down, and don't get cought driving ..... You will get busted ..... It's ONLY good for daylight hours .......
You do realize what you said is silly right? lol. If I get approved for limo tint on my windows, that covers me during the night also. I just just get tint and use it during the day, then flip a switch and remove it at night.
*K&N typhoon CAI
*Aggressive cam.
*Tune