Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-27-2009, 11:28 PM   #589
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
o yea dustin...see if that girl can taake some pics with the doors open showing the abm with the grey interior...pretty plz?!
Old 04-28-2009, 12:10 AM   #590
SS22

Drives: 2010 Blue Camaro RS
Holy Schnike! That is Hot!
SS22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:36 AM   #591
Badger

Drives: 2010 ABM SS #14 of 2,027
Are those stripes white or silver? looks like white to me in the last pic. Still looks awesome either way? AWESOME

-- Constitutional scholar and Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840
Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:34 AM   #592
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
o yea dustin...see if that girl can taake some pics with the doors open showing the abm with the grey interior...pretty plz?!
Haha I don't know her, I just grabbed the pics from her thread. I don't frequent that site, I just went to the link my dealer sent me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger View Post
Are those stripes white or silver? looks like white to me in the last pic. Still looks awesome either way? AWESOME
Says they are silver... I do agree that the last pic looks lighter, that's why I posted it. I think that one is probably the closest to what it will look like.
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:48 AM   #593
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
Badger, you must be in heaven right about now?
Old 04-28-2009, 12:52 PM   #594
Badger

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxer56 View Post
Badger, you must be in heaven right about now?
...Mine should be here soon....

Old 04-28-2009, 01:01 PM   #595
NightmareSS

i just wanted to share this with my boys in blue...like it or hate it...I LOVE IT! and i cant wait to put them in the Blue Demon of a Camaro!

ok heres pics of my Z with the neon light in the footwell...i love it and doubt the gm footwell ambient lightning will even come close! the pics look shitty but i dont know why...i took them with a really good digital camera!

you can only see the neon tube if you really get down and look under the dash...my passenger side broke cuz the double sided tape gave out and i never got around to fixing it and eventually one of my friends broke it with his foot...all i had to do was get new tape or velcro...but imma lazy bastard! =( but when both of them worked it looked freaking awesome!!! i also have a blue led light in my dome light...i have the 2 bright white lights up top closer to the front of the roof for when i need a bright light...im so doing this to my camaro!

Last edited by NightmareSS; 04-28-2009 at 09:09 PM.
NightmareSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:03 PM   #596
NightmareSS

PS...those pics would look better (glow wise) if i didnt have a telephone pole with the street light beaming down on my car!
Old 04-28-2009, 04:15 PM   #597
Ferrarimk13

Drives: Hopefully a Camaro in a year
Quote:
get outta here! thats my hood! =P new springville/bullshead were my stomping grounds! thats were i hung out from like 13-23...till i stopped hanging out so much...i went to moore(for 6months till i got thrown out) and handball at ps60 was the thing to do when i was younger! LOL ... i got some friends that live on leggit(4got how its spelled exactly) between jardine and hillman...my friend mike that lived there just moved behind heartland village shopping center in springville...how old are you, we may know one another...actually ill just PM u...

o and i ordered from Oasis in Old bridge, NJ...
yep, went to 60 when i was younger, and im behind that coral plaza center where the blockbuster and CVS are. And old bridge isnt too far away, might be worth it checking it out one day. We went to the Sansone chevy (the one no where near the route 1 and 9 dealership) and they seriously had nothing there, it was basically dead but atleast the dealers were alright (all two of them) I walked over to the island chevy, and saw nothing :( I couldnt find that covered camaro, im sure they removed it after the march of dimes thing.
Ferrarimk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:43 PM   #598
Badger

...Just got the call from my Sales Manager...My baby is in Syracuse NY as of 3:50am on CSX rail headed to Selkirk NY..Then on a Car carrier one hour north to my dealer...Should be Thursday or Friday!

Old 04-28-2009, 05:32 PM   #599
SS22

Drives: 2010 Blue Camaro RS
Anybody have Aqua Blue with Grey Interior on order, would like to see pics of that.
SS22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:15 PM   #600
NightmareSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrarimk13 View Post
yep, went to 60 when i was younger, and im behind that coral plaza center where the blockbuster and CVS are. And old bridge isnt too far away, might be worth it checking it out one day. We went to the Sansone chevy (the one no where near the route 1 and 9 dealership) and they seriously had nothing there, it was basically dead but atleast the dealers were alright (all two of them) I walked over to the island chevy, and saw nothing :( I couldnt find that covered camaro, im sure they removed it after the march of dimes thing.
nah it was in the showroom yesterday...if i pass it tom while working ill pm u during the day while im at work...o shit ur school is right there! it was there yesterday i cant see it being gone yet cuz its not their car so they cant sell it...its in the showroom, middle car, window facing hylan blvd...heres a pic

BTW when i seen it yesterday the cover was off!
Old 04-28-2009, 09:18 PM   #601
NightmareSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS22 View Post
Anybody have Aqua Blue with Grey Interior on order, would like to see pics of that.
dustin found some1 on another forum that got a 2ss abm/grey interior...dustin ask them to take some pics of the interior contrasting with the abm if you can plz! me love u long time!

and badger...grats man! u better take some of those pics too...material interior or not!

fixxer...maybe i was wrong :(
Old 04-28-2009, 10:31 PM   #602
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Quote:
dustin found some1 on another forum that got a 2ss abm/grey interior...dustin ask them to take some pics of the interior contrasting with the abm if you can plz! me love u long time!

and badger...grats man! u better take some of those pics too...material interior or not!

fixxer...maybe i was wrong :(
lol sorry I don't even know that lady... I don't go to that forum, I just went there cuz my dealer sent me the link. Go look at my previous post with the pics for the link... you can ask her if you'd like

DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!