Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-31-2012, 09:49 PM   #1
aron77

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Man this sucks been w/o my car too much lately

Man for about the last month I have been borrowing cars, catching rides and driving a a rental. First I got my front bumper replaced, car gone about two days. Then I had some warranty work done, car gone three days and still needs to go back. And right now my car is in the body shop getting my spoiler installed, gone two days but they f'ed up so now I won't get it back til tomorrow so three days total. It really sucks. The whether is nice so I want to drive my car and even clean it inside and out but it isn't here. The good part is that everytime, as short is it may be, I get my car back it almost feels new again and seeing my car pulling up excites me like the first time. Every had a month like that?
Mods to date: Black ice-olator, Vmax ported throttle body, doug thorley cat back exhaust, cold air inductions intake, rx catch can, vn 805 18" rims, tinted windows-20% in back and 35% in front, SS front bumper,RK sport spoiler painted gloss black, hood spears, gill inserts, trunk blackout, and bowtie blackouts with autobot. Wish list: GM cup and footwell lighting, t2 or t3 bumper (f that price), fender dashes, and...
aron77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:07 PM   #2
two_wheel_mayhem
Would rather be riding

Drives: No car no more
You need a valium dude.
two_wheel_mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:09 PM   #3
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Haha. I haven't driven my car in a month so I might get that feeling on Saturday if the weather permits me to go to the local car show.
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:55 AM   #4
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
I have been without it longer when it's stored in the garage throughout the winter.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 05:16 AM   #5
Globemaster

Drives: 2010 2SS Bumble Bee
Quote:
Originally Posted by two_wheel_mayhem View Post
You need a valium dude.

on a side note i like the autobot bowtie where did you get them at?
Globemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:48 AM   #6
aron77

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globemaster View Post

on a side note i like the autobot bowtie where did you get them at?
I for them from big worm. They have many to choose from including a decepticon one. The autobot normally comes with a red border and i just asked them to leave it off.
Mods to date: Black ice-olator, Vmax ported throttle body, doug thorley cat back exhaust, cold air inductions intake, rx catch can, vn 805 18" rims, tinted windows-20% in back and 35% in front, SS front bumper,RK sport spoiler painted gloss black, hood spears, gill inserts, trunk blackout, and bowtie blackouts with autobot. Wish list: GM cup and footwell lighting, t2 or t3 bumper (f that price), fender dashes, and...
aron77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 08:40 AM   #7
Globemaster

Drives: 2010 2SS Bumble Bee
Quote:
Originally Posted by aron77 View Post
I for them from big worm. They have many to choose from including a decepticon one. The autobot normally comes with a red border and i just asked them to leave it off.
thank you.
Globemaster is offline   Reply With Quote