Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 11-30-2009, 04:30 PM   #1
renegadevtwin

Drives: 2010 equinox looking@Camaro
feeler trade polished rears for fronts

feeler trade polished rears for fronts
Bought these off ebay for my 2010 Equinox. May have clearance problems on the rears don't know yet. They are shipping from the left coast today. They are new takeoffs and the guy is not sure if the sensors are in them. They are the polished 20's. The price was right. I may trade even if they fit the Equinox so i can rotate.
Would like a set of new takeoff fronts plus all shipping and $200 bucks.
I know a lot of you are putting the rears on the fronts so shoot a comment if I am off base or your interested

Hey guys, I have a couple interested parties should have them by Monday 12/7 I will deal with these 1st dibbers first.
12/8/09-Got my wheels they fit great on the Equinox. Turns out they are the midnight silver painted wheels so I dont need to trade.
Sorry. Now I have to wait till spring for the Bling

Last edited by renegadevtwin; 12-08-2009 at 12:48 PM. Reason: got interested parties
renegadevtwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:17 PM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
so what you are saying is you will trade a set of polished rears, for a set of polished fronts plus $200 plus shipping? is that the deal you are asking for??
Old 11-30-2009, 08:36 PM   #3
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
I know, he's confusing! he sent out PM's also to who knows how many people...

Or, are you saying you'll trade 4 polished rears for 2 polished fronts, plus $200?
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:19 PM   #4
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
either way........if he wants two fronts so he can run 4 fronts......a good trade would be STRAIGHT UP TRADE.......other than that......forget it.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:44 PM   #5
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Yup, I've been waiting for an answer from my reply to his generic PM sent earlier...I do have 2 fronts I'm willing to part with
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Old 11-30-2009, 10:06 PM   #6
renegadevtwin

sorry for the confusion. I want to trade 2 new takeoff polished rears with tires ( which it seems are in demand) for 2 fronts which people say are hard to sell plus cash and shipping cost.

another thought would be someone make me a deal on some new/newly new takeoff polished fronts then I will sell the rears on ebay.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:48 PM   #7
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Take a look, and let me know: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48152 PM me and we can discuss price & shipping...
Old 12-08-2009, 12:49 PM   #8
renegadevtwin

12/8/09-Got my wheels they fit great on the Equinox. Turns out they are the midnight silver painted wheels so I dont need to trade.
Sorry. Now I have to wait till spring for the Bling