Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 03-28-2011, 09:13 AM   #15
PFYC

Drives: Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by notagoat View Post
Will these fit if my car has been lowered an inch in the front and 1.3 inches in the rear?
They sure will.
PFYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:18 AM   #16
Pengwen4646
Blue Persuasion

Drives: 2011 IBM 1LT RS
Send a message via AIM to Pengwen4646 Send a message via Yahoo to Pengwen4646
Has anyone installed these yet? I was reading on another thread where a similar product did not turn out to be such a good deal.
Looking for some more feedback on these.
Thanks
2011 Camaro IBM 1LT RS M6- MRT V 2.0 axle back exhaust, BBK air intake, Eibach Pro-Kit Performance Springs, polished chrome heritage billette grille, chrome overlay door handles, Blue LED interior lights
Pengwen4646 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:10 AM   #17
mexiken

Drives: Sofia: 2012 Chevy Camaro 2SS LS3
Anyone ever end up installing these ????
Engine/Performance: Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Rx Catch Can painted IBM, (to come: JacFab CAI, muffler delete/Flowmasters)

mexiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:38 PM   #18
Burton
Upgrade fever

Drives: V6
Sorry I can't find the thread and post a link for you , but there are pics posted by members here on this site showing them mounted on their cars. The guards were shown from different angles and they looked fine to me. And are on the list for me to get. Review was they worked as well as factory spash guards. Myself, I like them better than the bulky factory ones which slightly change the look of the car. But its always the personal taste of the individual that counts.
Upgrades--RX catch can/Leather steering wheel/leather shift knob/4 pack gauge cluster/Painted stripes/Painted Bowtie's/Technostalgia tail lights/ZL1 spoiler/Painted steering wheel bezel/Painted speedometer bezel/Duel Halo's/Transformers Front Fascia Blackout
Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:58 AM   #19
mexiken

Drives: Sofia: 2012 Chevy Camaro 2SS LS3
@pen: these look to be the same style as the other seller. I'm gonna pass for now.

Bummer too, would have hoped they'd have figured it out.
Engine/Performance: Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Rx Catch Can painted IBM, (to come: JacFab CAI, muffler delete/Flowmasters)

mexiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:41 AM   #20
PFYC

Strange, we've sold a lot of these and nobody has said anything to us about them. That usually means they're happy. Only time we normally hear from people is if they are unhappy about something.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:13 AM   #21
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY

Drives: 2019 OC 1SS/1LE
Do these help with stuff getting on the rear bumper near the tail lights as well. Mine gets terribly dirty real quick there. If so I'm ordering a set.
MackMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:23 AM   #22
BDH

Drives: 2012 1LT-RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PFYC View Post
Strange, we've sold a lot of these and nobody has said anything to us about them. That usually means they're happy. Only time we normally hear from people is if they are unhappy about something.
Good morning...please confirm these will fit model year 2012...the site mentions 2010-2011. Also, a reviewer stated that the rear ones were difficult and required personal intervention and the removal of tires. Thanks.
BDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:49 PM   #23
PFYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackMan View Post
Do these help with stuff getting on the rear bumper near the tail lights as well. Mine gets terribly dirty real quick there. If so I'm ordering a set.
Yes, they do definitely help with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDH View Post
Good morning...please confirm these will fit model year 2012...the site mentions 2010-2011. Also, a reviewer stated that the rear ones were difficult and required personal intervention and the removal of tires. Thanks.
Yes, they sure do fit 2012. You should not have any difficulty with the rears because we include a special screwdriver with this kit that allows you to install them without removing the wheels.
Old 03-19-2012, 04:34 PM   #24
BDH

Drives: 2012 1LT-RS
Yes, they sure do fit 2012. You should not have any difficulty with the rears because we include a special screwdriver with this kit that allows you to install them without removing the wheels.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick reply! Much appreciated.
BDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:36 PM   #25
PFYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDH View Post
Yes, they sure do fit 2012. You should not have any difficulty with the rears because we include a special screwdriver with this kit that allows you to install them without removing the wheels.
Thanks for the quick reply! Much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Old 03-21-2012, 02:30 PM   #26
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY

Dang, was gonna buy yesterday but saw shipping was like $10 for these. Why so expensive? Just curious. I'll probably buy them anyways but just curious.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:35 AM   #27
PFYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackMan View Post
Dang, was gonna buy yesterday but saw shipping was like $10 for these. Why so expensive? Just curious. I'll probably buy them anyways but just curious.
I'm not quite sure - it varies based on distance from where they ship from, etc. Tell me your zip code and I can maybe figure it out a bit more.

Even if you were right next door, the min. charge is probably around $8-8.50, so $10 isn't "outrageous." With the gas pricing and rising costs of UPS/Fedex, everything is costing a lot to ship these days. We don't build that in to our product costs like a lot of others do, we simply charge as close to actual as we can and then keep our product pricing as low as possible.

We also stand behind everything with our low price guarantee so that you can be sure to get the lowest total delivered-to-your-door price for up to 1 year after you purchase, plus we offer you some reward points with each purchase which are instantly redeemable for cash discounts on any future orders and which never expire and have no fees or conditions.

Old 03-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #28
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFYC View Post
I'm not quite sure - it varies based on distance from where they ship from, etc. Tell me your zip code and I can maybe figure it out a bit more.

Even if you were right next door, the min. charge is probably around $8-8.50, so $10 isn't "outrageous." With the gas pricing and rising costs of UPS/Fedex, everything is costing a lot to ship these days. We don't build that in to our product costs like a lot of others do, we simply charge as close to actual as we can and then keep our product pricing as low as possible.

We also stand behind everything with our low price guarantee so that you can be sure to get the lowest total delivered-to-your-door price for up to 1 year after you purchase, plus we offer you some reward points with each purchase which are instantly redeemable for cash discounts on any future orders and which never expire and have no fees or conditions.

I definitely understand! No negativity towards you at all I just found that crazy! Haha. My zip code is 40391.