Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 10-13-2011, 12:34 AM   #29
DAVID12691

Drives: 2011 RJT Camaro RS
Ill Probably pick this up when I get paid on Friday. Ive heard is awesome but I hope its not as serious as Gran Turismo 5 and more arcade like. If anyone would like to add me my gamertag is the same as my name on C5. Just let me know you're from here!
DAVID12691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:03 PM   #30
SZOTSTA24

Drives: Inferno Orange 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I am going to create a new thread for the Camaro5.com car club.
SZOTSTA24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:13 PM   #31
SZOTSTA24

heres the link to the car club thread

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...24#post3880424
Old 10-14-2011, 09:52 AM   #32
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9

Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVID12691 View Post
Ill Probably pick this up when I get paid on Friday. Ive heard is awesome but I hope its not as serious as Gran Turismo 5 and more arcade like. If anyone would like to add me my gamertag is the same as my name on C5. Just let me know you're from here!
That's one of the great things about Forza. You can make it as hard as you want it. Turn more of the assists on if it's too hard for you.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:32 PM   #33
CamaroV6
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro V6 1LT Manual
Forza suck's GT5 is a driver's game Forza is a little kid's game that emphasis on bright color's and unrealistic driving mechanics and interior look alike's to get your attention if you want a real driving simulator get GT5..also if you didn't notice GT5 has better graphics and better layout it's true that not all the car's might not have the best interiors look's but the one's that do are in exact spec's of the real life version's of the car so much has gone into it that they were not able to complete the interior of the car's because of the demand for the game and the amount of data they could create on one single disk if you guy's remember they had to release a prologue of the actual game because the demand for it was so high they had to calm ppl down some how lmao....So yea forza nothing in comparison to the GT5 series one bit not driving not visual not anything BTW i have owned a Xbox and have owned Forza and nothing compares to the GT5 series in anyway.
CamaroV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:08 PM   #34
SZOTSTA24

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroV6 View Post
Forza suck's GT5 is a driver's game Forza is a little kid's game that emphasis on bright color's and unrealistic driving mechanics and interior look alike's to get your attention if you want a real driving simulator get GT5..also if you didn't notice GT5 has better graphics and better layout it's true that not all the car's might not have the best interiors look's but the one's that do are in exact spec's of the real life version's of the car so much has gone into it that they were not able to complete the interior of the car's because of the demand for the game and the amount of data they could create on one single disk if you guy's remember they had to release a prologue of the actual game because the demand for it was so high they had to calm ppl down some how lmao....So yea forza nothing in comparison to the GT5 series one bit not driving not visual not anything BTW i have owned a Xbox and have owned Forza and nothing compares to the GT5 series in anyway.
I didn't even finish your post because you were talking such horsesh!t. I own GT5, and the game sucks. This is a thread for Forza 4, so there's no need for fanboys like you here.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:06 PM   #35
Powhusku

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
I've played both and GT5 just suits me better. Forza felt a little to much like a sophisticated arcade game to me. However, it was alot of fun in the multiplayer, and the customizations you can do are interesting. I'm excited to see how the've improved with #4. But GT5 was just pure authentic driving simulation, and damn its fun to build your Camaro up to 600 HP and make it fly around the bends in Germany. Plus the "Photo-Mode" in it is exceptional. I think I'm gonna go play it now!

Old 10-14-2011, 03:21 PM   #36
jmart53

Drives: 2012 Cruze LTZ RS
Forza 4 is awesome!!! I have played about 15 hours worth already... weird thing is for the Camaro they list it at 422HP on the game which is a weird #..but o well... I built one up already that is crazy! Can't remember the details exactly since I bought/built about 6 cars last night but what an improvement over Forza 3, and that game rocked....graphics are crisper in this one as well as the gameplay as a whole. Way to go Turn10 and Microsoft Games
Old 10-14-2011, 04:18 PM   #37
Mr.Maro23

Drives: 2010 2lt chevy camaro
yooooo i bought forza 4 yesterday and im in level 24 already lol im trying to do the best tuning yet but i think it can do better anybody has a camaro moded to the fullest post it yeahhhh buddyy my gamer tag is (altokalibre) xbox360 the game is off da chainnnnn.
The only thing a hate is that cars cannot be modded exterior wise to the fullest so its kinda like ok just hood lip and spoiler damn!!
Mr.Maro23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 10:25 AM   #38
Wolverine

Drives: RX-8
Quote:
Originally Posted by huggercamaro21 View Post
is the ZL1 gonna be on this game?
If you haven't already heard about it yet, "Need For Speed: The Run" will have the ZL1.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:10 AM   #39
Captain McFunk
Break Necks, Cash Checks

Drives: 2010 black Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
If you haven't already heard about it yet, "Need For Speed: The Run" will have the ZL1.

There is a tuning profile that matches the ZL1 production specs for download on Forza 4. Purchased it yesterday and from what I can tell it's pretty spot on.

This game is amazing, if you're into cars, get this game, that simple.