Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 04-05-2014, 08:14 PM   #43
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indydriver View Post
I am taking delivery of my first Camaro this week and celebrated by registering for my first Camaro rally--SuperFest. Since I am driving from Indy, the best thing is to meet at MIS Friday morning. Barry assures me that all pre-registered participants can go straight to the track without checking in at the hotel until later.

Anyone driving up I-69 let me know and we can caravan.

That is good news, as I am coming from my parents house to the track and they are only 5 miles from MIS.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:01 AM   #44
Matze
German Representative

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM
I registered online about a month ago and never got an E-mail confirmation, I also checked my spam folder.

Apex intake scoop, CAI intake, Vmax ported throttle body, Kooks LT headers, stock exhaust with NPP mufflers, BMR trailing arms, toe rods, cradle bushing inserts, Hex Vents, Factory Reproduction 41 20x9 and 20x10
Matze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:43 AM   #45
Indydriver

Drives: '14 2SS/RS Vert 6M/KTU/NPP/DTA/ARH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matze View Post
I registered online about a month ago and never got an E-mail confirmation, I also checked my spam folder.
That's interesting because the form I downloaded from the website said that it had to be mailed with payment. I never saw an online registration. Did you pay with a credit card? Did they charge you? Barry did tell me that packets would be sent out in May.
Old 04-07-2014, 12:37 PM   #46
Matze
German Representative

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM
I used PayPal, it's on the Registration page

http://www.camarosuperfest.com/Registration.html

All I got is the PayPal receipt email.

Apex intake scoop, CAI intake, Vmax ported throttle body, Kooks LT headers, stock exhaust with NPP mufflers, BMR trailing arms, toe rods, cradle bushing inserts, Hex Vents, Factory Reproduction 41 20x9 and 20x10
Matze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 10:34 AM   #47
CamaroPhotos

Drives: 2010 ABM 1LT/RS; 1965 Chevy Impala
Lots of news to report regarding Camaro Superfest! I (personally) apologize for the tardiness of this posting as our Chairman has been having some issues with his C5 login so I’m stepping in to update some items and couldn’t get them posted as fast as I had hoped. He wants everyone to know that he’s sorry that he cannot respond in person, but his login issue is working toward resolution by the site mods (hopefully soon!).

That said, here’s the info!

HELLO... Thank you to all of you that have pre-registered for our 2014 CAMARO SUPERFEST! And register you did!! Check out that registration history page: http://www.camarosuperfest.com/Regis...n_History.html
Over 150 have registered already, in only a few short weeks!! And we already have EIGHT states and Canada represented! Impressive and again, Thanks!! Having that many register this early and fast, reinforces to the EMCC membership and the CSF Planning Team that we are on the right track, to giving you another exciting and great event!

With April near half over, it's time for us to get back to work. We'll be contacting 100's of businesses to get door prizes and goodie bag stuffers. If you know of a company that would like to promote itself, PLEASE have them contact us/me (Barry)! We'll start looking at possible award and t-shirt designs. We'll do magnetic dash plaques again - these were a huge hit last year! We've also added another BRONZE Sponsor - CUDA AUTOMOTIVE!! This is a local repair shop run by EMCC member Rob Kelly, who loves to work on Camaros!

A sincere THANKS to ALL of our great event sponsors!! Lingenfelter Performance was a tremendous help in passing out flyers at Autorama and the Motor City Hot Rod & Racing Expo! We'll get flyers to more of our sponsors very soon!

Thanks again for the many registrations... please keep'em coming!! Let's hit that 500+ mark this year!
Barry Hensel, Chairman, CSF

In response to a direct question posed to Barry:

GUYS... while we post registration updates online, in the form of how many are attending, from where and how many of each year car, we do not post names of all registered on our website. Not sure we want to do that, feeling many people would rather not have their name plastered all over the internet. But thanks for asking.
We have posted the latest registration update and we are over 150 Camaros attending from EIGHT states and Canada!! That could be a record for this time/date in our pre-event process! Thanks for registering... please pass the word to all of your Camaro friends!
Barry Hensel, CSF Chairman

Last edited by CamaroPhotos; 04-15-2014 at 10:51 AM.
CamaroPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 10:37 AM   #48
CamaroPhotos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indydriver View Post
That's interesting because the form I downloaded from the website said that it had to be mailed with payment. I never saw an online registration. Did you pay with a credit card? Did they charge you? Barry did tell me that packets would be sent out in May.
Registration via PayPal on the CSF site is available or you can mail your form with payment. At this time, your PayPal receipt is the only one that goes out. Your registration packets will be mailed next month. Barry is more than happy to answer any questions you might have as well.
Old 05-02-2014, 01:13 PM   #49
CamaroPhotos

LATEST NEWS - 01MAY14 FROM CSF Chairman Barry Hensel...

HELLO!! It's May 1st and time for another CSF update. As you will see (http://www.camarosuperfest.com/Regis...n_History.html) our registration continues to climb nicely. We are not far from 200 registrations!! Please remember... you will receive your official registration number in your "Acceptance Letter" that will be emailed (or regular mail) to you at the end of this month. That letter will also have all of the latest event news, some information on going to MIS and whatever else you will need to know. We pride ourselves as hosts, to have you as informed as possible.

We also have another new sponsor - VISIT YPSI NOW! This is the convention bureau of the City and area of Ypsilanti. They are doing great work in promoting our event and even awarded us with a grant! Please visit their website to see our event and many more great events that take place in the area.

We're hard at work now, sending letters and emails to over 225 businesses to get you door prizes and stuff for the goodie bags! We're working on the award and t-shirt designs. Starting to write the event program and Acceptance Letter and get our club members all signed-up on our work sheet, so that YOU have a great experience at our event. Well... things to do... more later!
Thanks,
Barry Hensel, CSF Chairman
Attached Images

Old 05-02-2014, 05:56 PM   #50
Indydriver

Drives: '14 2SS/RS Vert 6M/KTU/NPP/DTA/ARH
Rats! Missed the first from IN! That's a disappointing number from IN, heck KY's got more. You guys need to hook up with IndyNextGen and promote to that membership. I can also give you a contact at Hare Chevrolet (it's sponsor) which organizes a lot of Indy activities such as a caravan to and lap of IMS later this month. You should draw many more Hoosiers.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:10 AM   #51
synergysoup85

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green SS
I went last year and will be back again this year. Definitely a good time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
synergysoup85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 08:18 PM   #52
KristenLingenfelter

Drives: 2016 Supercharged SS
Have you all liked their facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/CamaroSuperfest

Looking forward to seeing everyone in July!!!
KristenLingenfelter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:44 PM   #53
CamaroPhotos

Anybody interested in a shot at a FREE Lingenfelter hoodie? Camaro Superfest is running a giveaway on their Facebook page until Friday, May 16th at 6pm EST. Here's a link to get yourself entered and help share CSF to the Camaro Community at the same time!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old 06-02-2014, 01:42 PM   #54
CamaroPhotos

More updates from our CSF Chairman, Barry Hensel:

LATEST NEWS -
Hello!! WOW... we're less than FIVE WEEKS away form our big event! July 4-5-6 will be here soon and I hope you are ready for a great weekend!!
Registrations continue to flow in, but we would like MORE! Please tell all of your Camaro friends that they too, should be attending CAMARO SUPERFEST!

Here are some important reminders...

PLEASE remember to make your hotel reservations by JUNE 12th!! After that, room prices increase and availability may be short! We will also have over-flow hotel info in your pre-registration Acceptance letter. You can contact the hotel at http://www.eaglecrestresort.com/ or 734-487-2000.

Speaking of that letter... Pre-registration Acceptance letters are being emailed NOW! Please make sure that this email address is NOT blocked- barry76Lt@wowway.com so you get your letter!! If you did not provide us an email address on your form, you will get one in the US mail! This letter has ALL of the latest event news and instructions, especially the MIS instructions. These are VERY important for you and us to have a fun and safe time at MIS! Those instructions are also posted on our website and our FB page.

We are progressing on our t-shirt and award designs. We should be able to give you a sneak peak in a week or so - watch for the posting here! And on FaceBook... THANKS to all who have "liked" us there... over 1000 of you!! Now... if ALL of you likes came to our event - WOW!! What a turnout that would be!! Thanks too to Lingenfelter Performance Engineering and Lingenfelter Race Gear for the hoodie prize in our FB contest! Great to have supportive sponsors!!

Please remember... anytime you have a question, feel free to email me for an answer!
Be safe and we'll see you SOON!!
Barry Hensel
CSF Chairman

I'll keep sharing the updates as he puts them out.
Old 06-02-2014, 01:44 PM   #55
CamaroPhotos

Important MIS instructions for anyone attending the track laps on Friday, July 4th.
Attached Images

Old 06-05-2014, 09:37 PM   #56
CamaroPhotos

More updates from CSF Chairman Barry Hensel:

LATEST NEWS (June 6th)
WOW... another GREAT increase in registrations!! Will we break that 271 mark set last year? Looks like we could or at least come close! THANKS to all who have pre-registered!!

ALL ACCEPTANCE LETTERS HAVE BEEN MAILED/eMAILED!!
Yes, we are all up to date!! If you have not received yours, please double check your JUNK folder in your email! If you still do not find it, please email Barry at barry76lt@wowway.com ASAP!! No bounce-backs were received on any that were sent.

THANKS in advance to the Michigan Firebird Club!! These are our show judges and they will also take on the classifying duties this year! They had enough volunteers to do this, so we're all set for those trying for an award!
Goodie Bag and door prize donations have started to come in! If you own or would like your company to promote themselves for very little money/effort, please email me for a copy of our DONATION letter. This outlines the many different opportunities we have available!

Silent Auctions for our charity - MS. Yes, as in years past we'll be doing 3 of these, two on Saturday and one on Sunday, and we're looking for donations! These can be ANYTHING, so long as it is NEW and not a used item. They do not have to be car related... so if you have a few new items just lying around the house, how about letting us know that you will bring them to CSF and donate them to our auctions!

To finish-up this news... we are still working on a possible activity for Friday night. This would be AFTER the Depot Town Meet-Greet-Dinner that we already have planned. Watch here, several Camaro forums and on Facebook for details, if we can make some arrangements.

Please keep those registrations coming in!! We'll see you all soon!

Barry Hensel
CSF Chairman

I'll post more updates as they become available.