Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 11:15 AM   #183
HDDAN

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS 2007 HD FLSTC
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTruck View Post
Yeah I have anger issues when the whole lot is empty, my wife isgetting my kids out of the car an some dumbass tries to park in the spot right next to us, the very spot my kids are standing in. Yeah I'd say so. You must be one of these close parkers.

On another note.

Look at what just happened at my work.

I looked out the window and lo and behold. I had to go down there and snap some pics for tesake of this thread. LOL.

NEVER FAILS!
What's your gripe? You have hogged an additional spot and you are upset that the SUV had the nerve to park next to you within his spot? Here's where I park at work.
Attached Images

Old 05-18-2010, 11:24 AM   #184
rd-camaro

Drives: 2010 2LT Blk IOM stripes IO leather
Quote:
Yeah I have anger issues when the whole lot is empty, my wife isgetting my kids out of the car an some dumbass tries to park in the spot right next to us, the very spot my kids are standing in. Yeah I'd say so. You must be one of these close parkers.

On another note.

I looked out the window and lo and behold. I had to go down there and snap some pics for tesake of this thread. LOL.

NEVER FAILS!
hahaha awesome pictures! see how many empty spots there are in the parking lot? it is ridiculous how many there are. even if you do park on the line and take up 2 spots who cares? there is the rest of the lot to park in. but nooooooo someone always feels the need to park right next to you. i would be ok if they left one spot open next to me but that never happens

thanks for taking the pics for the thread lol
Old 05-18-2010, 11:53 AM   #185
Globemaster

Drives: 2010 2SS Bumble Bee
Quote:

On another note.

NEVER FAILS!
Actually I park respectful of other people. I also don't go psycho on people and punch and kick their car like a Baby because My Kids are standing in the parking spot they are trying to enter. My kids are respectful of other people and they don't stand in other parking spots they stand to the front or rear of my car. When they exit the car they move out of the way. For their safety if nothing else.

You sir might want to seek a Psychiatrist to help you with your anger issues.
You have a wonderful day!! I have nothing further to say about you or your issues.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:57 AM   #186
MacTruck

Drives: Camaro RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globemaster View Post
Actually I park respectful of other people. I also don't go psycho on people and punch and kick their car like a Baby because My Kids are standing in the parking spot they are trying to enter. My kids are respectful of other people and they don't stand in other parking spots they stand to the front or rear of my car. When they exit the car they move out of the way. For their safety if nothing else.

You have a wonderful day!! I have nothing further to say about you or your issues.

You've obviously been beat up for close parking. LOL. Oh and how do your kids get to the front or rear of the car? Climb out the windshield? Think.

Last edited by MacTruck; 05-18-2010 at 12:07 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:16 PM   #187
zq8colorado04

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
He left you PLENTY of space and blocked your car from any other clowns parking right next to you...

Plus did you ever stop to think that maybe this guy really cares about his car too...I mean that Lexus' base price is $76,000...maybe that's why he parked way out at the end.
3400: 05/12/09
3800: 05/25/09
4200: 05/28/09
5000: 06/09/09
6000: 06/09/09
VIN# A9111943

2SS/RS Black on Black with LS3 and a 6-speed Manual

15% Window Tint
CAI
StainlessWorks Catback Exhaust
BMR 1.4" lowering springs
Old 05-18-2010, 12:28 PM   #188
mhood
Orange Camaros Rule!

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3 RS IOM
Quote:
Think.
Yea...do that.

Old 05-18-2010, 12:36 PM   #189
paulj7272

Drives: White 2SS RS with inferno stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE EVIL TW1N View Post
what if it was someones little kid that accidently did that and they honestly didn't know? what they did was most likely an accident, the vandalism you created was downright criminal.
While I am not saying his response was perfect - I tend to agree with it more than disagreeing with it. I agree with it more than your comment.

Your excuse that a kid could have done it is certainly likely - but that doesn't remove the responsibility of the parents. Like many other things in this country, too many people are not taking responsibility for their actions. Parents should watch their children getting out of cars.

If EVERYONE that had a car dinged from the car next to them destroyed the car like the guy did people's behavior would change.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:47 PM   #190
Luny

Drives: Future Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globemaster View Post

lol i seen something crazy like that before, I was in manhattan and some guy was crossing the street with his kids, a car was making the right turn (car had right of way) he almost hit the kids so the man kicked and slapped the car for it, meanwhile the car had every right to make the turn, the father was the dummy for trying to cross the street with kids on incoming traffic lol
Old 05-18-2010, 12:58 PM   #191
hair10

Drives: 2SS - Transformer Edition
I park on and end spot at work so I only have to worry about one side. Up until today, no problems. Today however, I go out at lunch and someone has backed in (I don't get people's NEED to back into spots around here either) their Envoy next to my Camaro. I was parked waaayyy over on the edge of the line (where no car can park) in order to give whoever is next to me plenty of room. But because this yea-hoo can't park, they are waaayyy over their line in my spot! I barely had enough room to open my drivers door and sqeeze into the car.

Old 05-18-2010, 02:10 PM   #192
mhood
Orange Camaros Rule!

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3 RS IOM
Did you beat up the wus Envoy?
Old 05-18-2010, 02:21 PM   #193
navmaxlp

Drives: Not a Camaro :(
This thread is getting downright ridiculous.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:27 PM   #194
InvaderMoose

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS CGM
Walmart parking job:
I will never take my camaro there.

Engine/Appearance: 530 RWHP
Whipple supercharger, Full JBA Exhaust, Ported TB, Cold Air Inductions & ADM Scoop /Complete new paint, 20" Forgestar F14s, Sinister hood, SLP Spoiler, AAC Halos, P13W Fogs
Old 05-18-2010, 02:32 PM   #195
brandotron
I am the internets.

Drives: dangerously
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvaderMoose View Post
Walmart parking job:
I will never take my camaro there.
That's a walmart parking job at Home Depot? Read the sign on the building.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:33 PM   #196
InvaderMoose

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandotron View Post
That's a walmart parking job at Home Depot? Read the sign on the building.
It was a joke about how no one can park at walmart.
Ha.
Haha.
-insert sympathetic laughing here-

Engine/Appearance: 530 RWHP
Whipple supercharger, Full JBA Exhaust, Ported TB, Cold Air Inductions & ADM Scoop /Complete new paint, 20" Forgestar F14s, Sinister hood, SLP Spoiler, AAC Halos, P13W Fogs

Closed Thread