Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 01-25-2014, 11:56 AM   #211
sbindley

Drives: 2013 Pontiac Trans Am
More photos of t-top detail as it gets closer to wrapping up
Attached Images

sbindley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:03 PM   #212
alv927

Drives: 2013 camaro 2ss/rs dusk edition
HELL YES!!!!!
alv927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:56 AM   #213
OzzySS

Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
reading your thread at work tonight - showed a few of the coworkers, and you've got some fans! lol
looking forward to seeing the finished project!

OzzySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 07:24 AM   #214
sbindley

I guess they are finished with all the new engineering on the tops, so we are now down to body prep, painting, re-assembling the interior, a full detail and shipping. (And as soon as it gets here to AZ, Joe and Cordes Performance is putting in the AGP twin turbo system...
Old 02-15-2014, 09:10 AM   #215
Joe@CPR.com
Account Suspended

Drives: 03 vette, 94 trans am, 04 gto
Can't wait! Your turbo kit is patiently waiting on the shelf for you sir
Joe@CPR.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 09:13 AM   #216
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Scott, I again went completely through your build....This is without a doubt, one of the finest examples time and money can buy....not to mention your patience....

Congrats on taking the time to share it with all of us....

Kurt ABL99...
Old 02-19-2014, 06:41 AM   #217
sbindley

Thanks, guys. And, yes, Joe, looking forward to that TT install. I know you know what I'm looking for - super linear delivery, better than stock manners, etc. Can you share with everyone the specific turbos for this build?

Also, I should mention, for those who recall my '09 Solstice Coupe with the Edelbrock supercharged LS3, Joe just did some tweaks and a new tune and the car drives fantastically. I can't recommend Joe and CPR more highly. Joe and his wife delivered the car to me in my driveway the other night! Anyone out there looking for anything on your C5, Vette, etc., and you are anywhere near AZ, CPR is the way to go.

BTW, Joe also installed a supercharger on my daily driver, soccer kid hauler -- a '12 Durango. It is still the only blown current model D in the world. It's a seven seat JGC SRT, except with more power!

Hope to have photos and vids of TA soon.
Old 02-19-2014, 10:16 AM   #218
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13

Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Loving this build, now hurry up so we can see the finished product before we all run out of popcorn
Old 02-24-2014, 03:38 AM   #219
Dexter9522

Drives: SS
Awesome build. And I love hearing great things about joe @ CPR. I went back and forth with shops and based on nothing but positive feedback I'll be going to them for my cam.
Dexter9522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:58 AM   #220
Joe@CPR.com
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbindley View Post
Thanks, guys. And, yes, Joe, looking forward to that TT install. I know you know what I'm looking for - super linear delivery, better than stock manners, etc. Can you share with everyone the specific turbos for this build?

Also, I should mention, for those who recall my '09 Solstice Coupe with the Edelbrock supercharged LS3, Joe just did some tweaks and a new tune and the car drives fantastically. I can't recommend Joe and CPR more highly. Joe and his wife delivered the car to me in my driveway the other night! Anyone out there looking for anything on your C5, Vette, etc., and you are anywhere near AZ, CPR is the way to go.

BTW, Joe also installed a supercharger on my daily driver, soccer kid hauler -- a '12 Durango. It is still the only blown current model D in the world. It's a seven seat JGC SRT, except with more power!

Hope to have photos and vids of TA soon.
Thank you for the kind words sir! Absolutely a pleasure working with you on all these awesome cars For those following the TA is getting an AGP TT kit w/ smaller than base turbos (max 750'ish rwhp) these are perfect for the person who never plans on going forged motor and wants the most instant spool time available. Car will be set to a modest 7-8 psi.

I am so glad your happy w/ the solstice sir I absolutely love that thing and it was hard to tell Kelsey she couldn't keep it lol.

The durango is also a really cool build and sure has gotten us a lot of national exposure w/ the mopar crowd since magnuson doesn't make a kit for that platform and we have made it possible for durango owners to have better than SRT8 Performance in a really cool package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter9522 View Post
Awesome build. And I love hearing great things about joe @ CPR. I went back and forth with shops and based on nothing but positive feedback I'll be going to them for my cam.
Thank you for choosing us to be your shop, we will meet and exceed all of your expectations and look forward to upgrading your car!!
Old 02-27-2014, 06:06 AM   #221
sbindley

Getting closer...

Final blocking and sanding of t-tops finishing today and into paint booth Friday and next week. Then reassembly of interior, checking for any rattles, squeaks, drivability issues (it has been sitting for a long time), final three-day detail job, and ready to ship. Joe and I are planning to show all four cars at the Scottsdale Pavillions show on an upcoming Saturday.

'13 Twin Turbo TA

Supercharged '09 V8 Solstice Coupe

Supercharged Hemi '12 Durango

Fully and tastefully modified '07 Solstice GXP convertible that I am building up and donating to the Phoenix Children's Hospital (see link below).

www.facebook.com/wheelsforwheels
Attached Images

Old 02-27-2014, 12:39 PM   #222
Joe@CPR.com
Account Suspended

damn those t-tops like really nice!
Old 03-01-2014, 07:45 AM   #223
sbindley

Almost there...

Painting of tops commenced.
Attached Images

Old 03-01-2014, 07:39 PM   #224
soldierhulk86
shake n bake!

Drives: 2013 Convertible Camaro 2LT RS V6
on duty this weekend and my guys and I have seen and love the progress can't wait to see the outcome.
soldierhulk86 is offline   Reply With Quote