Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 03-27-2008, 10:39 PM   #57
COPO_Chevy

Drives: 2015 Malibu 1LT; '87 Grand Prix LE
Send a message via MSN to COPO_Chevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
ITS GREAT. No whine.. but hey! maybe thats the Z\28, and the SS has a s\c!
we can only hope definitly would love for the SS to b top dog either way it looks awesome
COPO_Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 10:39 PM   #58
ClevelandPlasma

Drives: 2010 Ford Raptor
Looks like it almost caused a accident, LOL. I would be honered to drive one. Maybe a plasma TV for a drive ??
ClevelandPlasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 10:39 PM   #59
The_Stache
SoCal Race Team #13

Drives: 2010 1SS:RS:LS3:SW
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild_weasel View Post
Aaron7, where in AZ is this? I'm in Prescott, and I've seen some camo-ed mules out here before (though not Camaros). Is this beast running around anywhere near here?
Wild, that looks like the 88 that runs from apache junction up to rosevelt lake!

Edit: Doh after reading the thread aaron addressed it!
Old 03-27-2008, 10:40 PM   #60
JamesJ
Garnet Red and Black plz

Drives: 69 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to JamesJ
in 69, you could get the SS hockey stick stripes, Z28, bumble bee, didnt matter what vin code you had, or options. the stripes could be either white or black, car could have come with either color from the factory, our 69 SS came with white Z28 stripes that we changed to black, seeings you cant tell if there were original or not.
JamesJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 10:41 PM   #61
Camaro68

Drives: 68 Camaro 327ci 2SS/RS 376ci LS3
Thumbs up Awesome vid and pics

It is great that they are going to give us a little bit of the options from yesteryears Camaro, I will make my new one just like my old 68
The new Camaro is Awesome at any form SS, RS, Z28 are just
as it is........... True muscle car and also elegant WOW
Camaro68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 10:42 PM   #62
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
I've watched it more times than I can count and that thing looks really PISSED coming up and around that curve! I love that attitude on a car. There are very few like it, if any.

New to the site by the way. Don't worry though, I've lurked for a little over a year (sorry it took so long to register, just haven't really wanted to post until recently with all these videos and pictures coming out gave me the uncontrollable itch to post!). So, in essence, I know most of you and your posting styles and YES (!) I know they're not the real headlights, and I know who fbodfather (aka - Redplanet) is.

I have a midnight blue (w/ metallic chips) '89 RS convertible. Black ragtop. Great car in great shape, I'm the 3rd owner.

Feels great to finally post! Glad I'm here!
Welcome to the site!!!! We're pleased to have you - and please, scratch that itch and POST!!! .

On a more related note....
Holy Hell!!!!!!!
(<) And it's not even finished yet!!!!
Old 03-27-2008, 10:43 PM   #63
bouncertime
Miller High Life

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1, 2017 Colorado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by diarmadhi View Post
Wild, that looks like the 88 that runs from apache junction up to rosevelt lake!

Edit: Doh after reading the thread aaron addressed it!
That would make sence, since it isn't very far from the proving grounds.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:43 PM   #64
Kershaw

Drives: Red 2007 Sierra classic on 20s
Shark Fin

Is it just me or did anyone notice they moved the shark fin to the rear of the car on the trunk? It looks like they took it off of the reverse mohawk woot!
Kershaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 11:02 PM   #65
joes3rdcamaro82/91/2010
Z28 Hold Out!

Drives: 2000 Monte Carlo SS
The wait is killing me!!! That was a nice shot of the Camaro. I am happy2see it moving, now if we could get a good sound clip it would ease the anxiety. THIS IS GOING TO BE WORTH THE WAIT!!!!! Can't wait to see everything that will be available, and see the GT500 killer hopefully.
joes3rdcamaro82/91/2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 11:12 PM   #66
black_camaro_SS

Drives: 13 BOSS LS
Send a message via AIM to black_camaro_SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by joes3rdcamaro82/91/2010 View Post
The wait is killing me!!! That was a nice shot of the Camaro. I am happy2see it moving, now if we could get a good sound clip it would ease the anxiety. THIS IS GOING TO BE WORTH THE WAIT!!!!! Can't wait to see everything that will be available, and see the GT500 killer hopefully.

It will be...

My brothers jeep srt8 is a GT500 killer, never lost to one on the track or on the street. And i gurantee the camaro will destroy the jeep and 500 and lucking damn good doing it!
Old 03-27-2008, 11:15 PM   #67
Fandango
(In Z/28 Therapy)

Drives: 2014 SS Camaro (Sookie)
Send a message via AIM to Fandango
This looks like gun metal concept wheels, at least 20 inches. Those make the car more concept looking. This is the best video I have seen for the new camaro. It's great. Notice the guy's bewilderment as to why they are testing the new Camaro on the mountain dirt road. "they're taking it on this."

Such a gorgeous car. I can't wait dude!
Old 03-27-2008, 11:40 PM   #68
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Aaron,

THANK YOU!!!

Were ya'll just filming the drive and suddenly happen to come across the Camaro? What were the temperatures like? Pretty hot?...doing some hot, arid weather testing maybe? Anything else you could tell us about the sighting?

And BTW to all the other members with the Rustank, etc, comments....the guy posting this and sharing the b@d@ss video (who happens to drive a Mustang) IS a member of THIS CAMARO site!

Let's show some RESPECT to the man and thank him for sharing rather than giving him a hard time for what he drives!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 12:03 AM   #69
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
In my opinion, I like the way the front body-shape looks as it more closely will resemble the concept once the grill/headlights are in place. However from the backside, it looks a bit chunky which I do not like. Seeing the bumblebee in person, chunky is not a word associated with any angle of that car. This one doesn't do it for me at the moment looking at it from the rear. The whole bumper is too chunky in this picture and hopefully doesn't look that way in person.

I also don't like the side stripes and the single stripe on the hood. Painted dual stripes and not stickers as well will be my only option I may have to customize if it is not available. I know the Mustang GT500's use stickers from factory which don't look that good..The Dodge Challenger however looks great with its painted stripes..
Supermans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 12:10 AM   #70
smbluelimited05

Drives: 2000 grand cherokee limited
Cool

Whats so kool about the camaros we see on the roads, are their not even finished with the car yet. 90% to 95% from being finished. Chevy is letting people see part of the finished product. My opinion I think the car is goin the be badass.
smbluelimited05 is offline   Reply With Quote