Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 06-14-2012, 09:13 PM   #1
DonutSS

Drives: '12 ZL1 SIM ADM Built
Got TUNED in OKC today..

There's a great event going on in OKC this weekend and I would be amiss if I didn't let you in on it.

Chuck from Corvettes of Westchester is in the OKC area all weekend doing engine tuning and transmission tuning for you guys with automatics (V8 or V6) and his famous COW Booster. These guys also helped me install a set of headers and air intake at the tuning location. You don't have to have any mods in order to benefit from a tune or the COW Booster. There was a V6 Camaro that just got his transmission tuned and what a difference it made in his car.

Back to my car, an '11 LS3 convertible, the headers and intake made a huge difference in the car. What made it even better was adding the Cow Booster tune that really made the throttle response come alive. It's different animal now.

So if you were needing a tune or just want to take advantage of the benefits of the COW Booster I encourage you to call Kevin at 405-990-3144 and he will let you know about the available openings.

DonutSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:18 PM   #2
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Thanks for sharing!
Old 08-16-2012, 09:03 AM   #3
Chuck CoW

Drives: Corvette/Camaro Shop Owner
That was a really good time down there at Kevin's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonutSS View Post
There's a great event going on in OKC this weekend and I would be amiss if I didn't let you in on it.

Chuck from Corvettes of Westchester is in the OKC area all weekend doing engine tuning and transmission tuning for you guys with automatics (V8 or V6) and his famous COW Booster. These guys also helped me install a set of headers and air intake at the tuning location. You don't have to have any mods in order to benefit from a tune or the COW Booster. There was a V6 Camaro that just got his transmission tuned and what a difference it made in his car.

Back to my car, an '11 LS3 convertible, the headers and intake made a huge difference in the car. What made it even better was adding the Cow Booster tune that really made the throttle response come alive. It's different animal now.

So if you were needing a tune or just want to take advantage of the benefits of the COW Booster I encourage you to call Kevin at 405-990-3144 and he will let you know about the available openings.

That was a really good time down there at Kevin's! I know I'll be back!

Chuck CoW
Chuck CoW is offline   Reply With Quote