Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > ZL1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

View our official forum sponsors list.

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #1
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Arrow Roto-Fab ZL1 Products | Best Prices | FREE SHIPPING!!

JDP Motorsports is proud to offer Roto-Fab products for your ZL1 Camaro!!! We've had excellent results with their intake system and we can't wait for the official release of their heat exchanger reservoir kit!!

Intake Systems
Featuring a new air box design, MAF housing and inlet elbow unique to the ZL1. The filter itself is the same part number as Roto-Fab's other Camaro intake systems. A powdercoat high gloss black finish on the air box is standard. Like their previous systems, no modifications to the vehicle or its components is required. Further, NO TUNE REQUIRED! Roto-Fab has carefully designed this system to work well with the stock calibration. Their large duct size, generous air box volume, and oversize filter are up for the task when power additives are introduced.

Product Features:
-Easy to install with basic hand tools
-Air Box custom made to keep engine/radiator heat away from your filter
-Molded air box adapter tube incorporates the MAF (mass air flow) sensor
-Large 6" filter mounting flange
-Inlet elbow available in cross link poly (plastic) or with carbon fiber hydrographics finish
-High quality silicone hoses available in a variety of colors
-Air Box available in a variety of colors
-Installs easily using factory mounting points
-Doesn't set any codes/ NO tuning required!

Dyno Sheet

Roto-Fab Intake System - 2012-2014 Camaro ZL1 - Part # 10151020

Price: $399.95
Camaro5 Price: Call, Email or PM!

Roto-Fab Intake System w/Carbon Fiber Finish - 2012-2014 Camaro ZL1 - Part # 10151021
Price: $549.95

Add on the Roto-Fab Big Gulp to complement your intake system and let the system reach its full potential!

The Big Gulp is a custom molded adjustable duct designed to be a direct bolt-in replacement for the front drivers side factory brake cooling duct. This is a ZL1 specific product and does require removal of the stock W/W reservoir. Roto-Fab does offer a W/W relocation kit which is available separately.

Roto-Fab - Big Gulp Air Intake/Adjustable Brake Duct - 2012-2014 Camaro ZL1 - 10155017

The function of the Big Gulp is to provide additional air to the Roto-Fab CAI system (may work with some others) while having the capability of maintaining a functional brake cooling duct. The adjustable feature allows users to direct incoming air to where it is most beneficial, depending on anticipated driving conditions. The Big Gulp is adjusted via the slide lever which extends through the front grill opening for easy manual operation. The "air intake" position channels virtually all of the incoming air to the air intake system. Choose this position for "all out" performance situations such as drag racing when heavy braking is not anticipated. The "brake duct" position provides approximately the same volume of air to the brakes as the stock brake cooling duct while providing additional air to the air intake system. This is possible because the Big Gulp uses the entire available opening in the grill and maintains a larger cross-section than the stock duct. Choose the "brake duct" position for road course type situations or downhill travel where heavy braking is anticipated.

The Big Gulp adjustable air duct gives ZL1 owners what they expect-performance without compromise.

Price: $179.95
Camaro5 Price: Call, PM or email

Roto-Fab - W/W Reservoir Kit - 2010-2014 Camaro SS/Camaro ZL1 - Part # 10155013

Includes: Installation hardware, hoses, in-line filter, remote pump mounting bracket and detailed instructions.

The reservoir is custom molded to fit your Camaro perfectly. For mounting, it utilizes the vacant stud along with an unused hole lower on the body. The tank has molded-in threads for the supplied internally vented cap as well as a molded-in brass insert for the outlet fitting to engage. Roto-Fab supplies a rubber cushion mounting bracket with a stainless steel bolt which mounts the factory pump to one of threaded holes previously used to mount the stock reservoir. This location allows use of the original wiring without lengthening or modifying. The instructions assume you are installing an ADM scoop or other air entry during the installation.

Price $119.95

Roto-Fab Engine Cover - 2012-2013 Camaro ZL1 Part # 10154057

Features an OEM engine cover with carbon fiber finish. Carbon fiber hydrographics finish is first applied to the stock engine cover. Once this is complete the lettering is hand painted before several coats of clear coat are applied to seal the entire cover. Please allow a 2 week lead time for completion!
Price: $449.95

We also have ZL1 Performance Packages including KOOKS Headers, Magnaflow cat-backs, VMAX ported Throttle bodies and more so let us know what you're looking for and we'll get you dialed in! We appreciate the support and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Sales@jdpmotorsports.com

Last edited by JDP Motorsports; 12-18-2013 at 04:46 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:34 PM   #2
JDP Motorsports

Thanks for the orders Camaro5!! Please call, email or PM me anytime with questions or for pricing! We appreciate your support and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 12-19-2012, 10:25 PM   #3
jsharp
NOW CAMMED & SUPERCHARGED

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black w/ IOM
I have an ss that i put the zl1 hood on. Now my rotofab ss intake does not seal off at the hood. Anyway i could get just the box and not the tube and filter?
Livernois Motorsports: Maggie 2300 7psi, Livernois 2C cam/L99 to LS3 Conversion, Ported TB, Rotofab w/adm race scoop, adm trans cooler,Kooks headers no cats, Kooks 3" exhaust. METCO breather. Precision 2400 Vigilante TC. Eibach Lowering Springs & Swaybars. BMR Trailing arms, BMR Rear Cradle Bushings, BMR Toe Rods, BMR Differential bushings. Vossen CV3 20's w/ 305 Mickey Thompson @25psi. Zl1 front bumper. OE Zl1 Hood and matte black insert. 556RWHP/500RWTQ L99
Old 01-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #4
JDP Motorsports

Thanks for the orders Camaro5!!! Please call, email or PM me anytime with questions! We appreciate your support and have a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsharp View Post
I have an ss that i put the zl1 hood on. Now my rotofab ss intake does not seal off at the hood. Anyway i could get just the box and not the tube and filter?
Please send an email to sales@jdpmotorsports.com and we'll see if we can help you out. I appreciate your interest in our products and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 02-09-2013, 11:35 AM   #5
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
All PM's and emails have been replied to! Please feel free to call PM or email me anytime with questions!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
Old 02-13-2013, 09:24 AM   #6
Duke SS

Drives: 2013 ZL1 AGM
PM sent
Old 02-22-2013, 04:49 PM   #7
JDP Sales

Bump for some excellent products! We have these systems in stock! Please feel free to call, PM or email me with questions!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
Old 03-05-2013, 05:08 PM   #8
JDP Sales

Thanks for all the orders Camaro5! If you have any questions, please feel free to call, PM or email me anytime! We appreciate your support! Have a great day everyone!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
Old 03-12-2013, 05:34 PM   #9
JDP Sales

We are proud to offer the Roto-Fab Big Gulp Air Intake/Adjustable Brake Duct!

The Big Gulp is a custom molded adjustable duct designed to be a direct bolt-in replacement for the front left factory brake cooling duct. This is a ZL1 specific product and does require removal of the stock W/W reservoir. Roto-fab does offer a W/W relocation kit which is available separately.

Roto-Fab - Big Gulp Air Intake/Adjustable Brake Duct - 2012-2013 Camaro ZL1 - 10165014

The function of the Big Gulp is to provide additional air to the Roto-fab CAI system (may work with some others) while having the capability of maintaining a functional brake cooling duct. The adjustable feature allows users to direct incoming air to where it is most beneficial, depending on anticipated driving conditions. The Big Gulp is adjusted via the slide lever which extends through the front grill opening for easy manual operation. The "air intake" position channels virtually all of the incoming air to the air intake system. Choose this position for "all out" performance situations such as drag racing when heavy braking is not anticipated. The "brake duct" position provides approximately the same volume of air to the brakes as the stock brake cooling duct while providing additional air to the air intake system. This is possible because the Big Gulp uses the entire available opening in the grill and maintains a larger cross-section than the stock duct. Choose the "brake duct" position for road course type situations or downhill travel where heavy braking is anticipated.

The Big Gulp adjustable air duct gives ZL1 owners what they expect-performance without compromise.

Price $179.95

Roto-Fab - W/W Reservoir Kit - 2010-2013 Camaro SS/Camaro ZL1 - 10155013

Includes: Installation hardware, hoses, in-line filter, remote pump mounting bracket and detailed instructions.

The reservoir is custom molded to fit your Camaro perfectly. For mounting, it utilizes the vacant stud along with an unused hole lower on the body. The tank has molded-in threads for the supplied internally vented cap as well as a molded-in brass insert for the outlet fitting to engage. Roto-Fab supplies a rubber cushion mounting bracket with a stainless steel bolt which mounts the factory pump to one of threaded holes previously used to mount the stock reservoir. This location allows use of the original wiring without lengthening or modifying. The instructions assume you are installing an ADM scoop or other air entry during the installation.

Price $119.95

Please feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
Sales@jdpmotorsports.com

Last edited by JDP Sales; 05-14-2013 at 05:40 PM.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:03 PM   #10
charlietuna

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Called today, spoke with Amy and ordered rf intake, big gulp, and ww reservoir kit. Great pricing and so far a great experience. I hope all arrives swiftly without any dammage.

Regards and many thanks to you and your helpful staff,

Charlie
Old 03-25-2013, 05:44 PM   #11
JDP Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlietuna View Post
Called today, spoke with Amy and ordered rf intake, big gulp, and ww reservoir kit. Great pricing and so far a great experience. I hope all arrives swiftly without any dammage.

Regards and many thanks to you and your helpful staff,

Charlie
Thanks for the order Charlie! Let us know how the install goes and how you like it! I appreciate you support. Please feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
Old 04-01-2013, 06:14 PM   #12
JDP Sales

Thanks for all the orders guys! Please feel free to call, PM or email me with questions! We appreciate everyone's support! Have a great day!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
Old 04-02-2013, 12:30 AM   #13
Joe P

Drives: 01 Camaro SS 12 ZL1 Camaro
I noticed on the pictures the car has a carbon fiber strut tower brace, Do you sell these? I didn't see it listed on your website.
Thanks
Old 04-02-2013, 11:08 AM   #14
JDP Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe P View Post
I noticed on the pictures the car has a carbon fiber strut tower brace, Do you sell these? I didn't see it listed on your website.
Thanks
No we do not. That is something only available directly through Roto-Fab. Please feel free to call pm or email me with questions.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Last edited by JDP Sales; 04-10-2013 at 04:26 PM.

Closed Thread

Tags
best price, big gulp, intake, jdp motorsports, roto-fab, washer tank relocation, zl1