Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-09-2013, 08:49 AM   #57
LoneCynic

Drives: 2015 BVM 1SS/1LE
Belle, I had a similar experience recently. Some people are uncomfortable socializing, and spend all their time commenting on things online. Creating confrontations because of jealousy, or acting out because something else unrelated isn't going the way they want in their life. If that situation isn't controllable, then they find somewhere else to vent their frustrations. It is hard to say what this guy's problem is without knowing his situation, but I'd bet there is something else eating at him. You just happened to be the outlet for his frustration.

The thing you need to realize is that the moment someone pulls that move where they realize they're at fault, and tries to pin the whole thing on you, is the moment you won. Laugh it off that they resorted to that "tactic" (if it can even be called that) and walk away knowing you got the best of them even though they think they made it look like they got the best of you. Anyone with eyes to see who reads that piece of the conversation you posted can clearly see that.
LoneCynic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:51 AM   #58
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: A lot of show, not much go.
"You are not the good guy". Geesh. Are there "good" and "bad" guys at car shows? I guess according to him there is. Camaro groups, Mustang groups, Harley groups, etc don't hurt anything or anybody.

camaro_RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:14 AM   #59
colemanvoice
team chicklet camaro

Drives: MOTL3Y
What the hell is a car show, a group of people who have the same interestes. Thus, he's a part of a "Mob" himself. This guy reminds me of a 2 year hold who wont share. He says he has talked to the Camaro group, but says they "seem" unapproachable. Hmm, what's wrong here? I don't know why I read stuff like this. I just get so pissed off. Just because one doesn't know how to have a good time, does not give that person the right to ruin others good time. Now I have to try and not let this ruin my day.

Sorry you had to encounter such a jerk, BowtieBell.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:34 AM   #60
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
New England Camaro5
Look how nasty we are
Next photo like this will be a bird flip

We are just out to have fun, not to be a gang or intimidate anyone.
But there is one in every crowd like that Mustang guy.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:38 AM   #61
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
To compare a car club to a biker gang is ridiculous. I think the correct answer was "gfy, nancy".

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:24 AM   #62
bb040

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS red jewl tintcoat
haters are going to hate it wouldn't have mattered if it was 300 tri cycles lined up in the shape of a mustang nothing will please people like this ...it takes being a friend to have friends and this poor soul has neither
Old 05-09-2013, 11:27 AM   #63
Ringo64
Forever Pontiac

Drives: 2012 Black 2SS/RS
Wow, I don't even...

It is just a fact of life, people will gravitate towards those who they have the most combined interests with. I thought the whole point of joining a "club", no matter what it is, was to hang out together? Then if you're a car club and go to a show as a club then you're most likely going to hang out with each other. It's not a matter that you don't want to be sociable with anyone else or un-friendly.

If you're judging a group based on what this guy is then he's being the un-friendly and un-sociable one.
Ringo64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:20 PM   #64
NYJets77

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
Neanderthal. After my response about forwarding his suggestions and comments to our club, I bet he is still scratching his head. Which must be a nice break for his b@lls...
I'm betting his balls and head are in very close proximity.
NYJets77 is offline   Reply With Quote